The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

bose

Country flag
You Indians who promote India as most multicultural country in the world have shown your true color: first class racist. All the muslims are rapists and violent biggots as long as your concerned.

I know that you have bad relations with your eastern neighbour, but that does not explain this. We have had problems with our eastern neighbours for thousand of years, but we do not hate them. We have more or less normal attitude to common people.
You are genius !! How do you know that Indians are first class racists ??

Please care to explain...

thethinker

Country flag
Waving a Finny flag doesn't guarantee that this @jouni is a Finn. How come a Finn acquire every insane trait (Shamelessness, Jihad Supporter, China Licker, Sharia follower, Lack of commonsense, illogical and many more) that are common among Bakis. The reason could be either he is a Baki or his mother is married to a Baki.

Bakis can reach the deepest craphole but they can not conceal their identity.
Paki or Finn, @jouni is a shameless bastard and an equally shameless hypocrite.

Not sure why someone from Finland would spend so much time wanting to derail and troll every thread on a forum far far away in India.

brational

Country flag
Not sure why someone from Finland would spend so much time wanting to derail and troll every thread on a forum far far away in India.
Simple, because he is a Baki, he doesn't get sleep until he trolls in DFI and his shamelessness proves that. He thought he is a brilliant Paki and surviving in this forum without getting caught for too long.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I love you Poland <3 <3......
PM Kopacz says Poland will not accept refugee quotas

"Solutions not taking into account the given country's abilities may prove completely counterproductive. That is why we are against any automatic quotas, but we are willing to talk about the scale of our engagement on voluntary terms," she said.

"Poland does not shun responsibility, our decisions have to be first of all effective in bringing help to those who need it, (but not for those) who see chances for better life (migrating to Europe)," she added.

Poland has agreed to take in 2,200 refugees and Kopacz said on Monday it could consider taking more. Germany and Austria are reportedly attempting to exert pressure on other member states to increase the numbers they are willing to take in, with some CEE states led by Hungary resisting the calls.

European Council President Donald Tusk warned on Thursday that divisions between western member states and their newer eastern partners were complicating efforts to solve the deepening migrant crisis.

"There is a divide ... between the east and the west of the EU. Some member states are thinking about containing the wave of migration, symbolised by the Hungarian (border) fence," Tusk said.

"Others want solidarity in advocating a so-called obligatory basis for quotas. The key challenge is to find for them all a common, yet ambitious, denominator," he said before talks with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

Tusk told a conference of EU ambassadors that the migrant crisis was one of the major challenges facing the 28-nation bloc.

"I am working with leaders to build a new consensus among governments on the EU response," he said.

"The first goal is to ensure people in need of international protection receive it. Second, we must gain more control of mass population flows."

Tusk said EU member states must take in at least 100,000 migrants. In May, the European Commission called on EU member states to take in 40,000 asylum seekers who had landed in Italy and Greece and a further 20,000 refugees who had not yet arrived in Europe.

"A fair distribution of at least 100,000 refugees among the EU states is what, in fact, we need today," Tusk said at a joint press conference with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

According to the EU external border protection agency Frontex, the total number of refugees detected at the bloc's borders between January and July 2015 stands at over 340,000, which is three times higher than during the same period of the previous year. Many of the migrants enter the European Union through the Balkan Peninsula. (jh/rk)
http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/219744,PM-Kopacz-says-Poland-will-not-accept-refugee-quotas

I guarantee Poland will not take a single muslim. ;)

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
You Indians who promote India as most multicultural country in the world have shown your true color: first class racist. All the muslims are rapists and violent biggots as long as your concerned.

I know that you have bad relations with your eastern neighbour, but that does not explain this. We have had problems with our eastern neighbours for thousand of years, but we do not hate them. We have more or less normal attitude to common people.

Oooooh!!! I am so contrite and embarrassed and sorry................. for being pragmatic with enough wits about me to understand what is good and what is bad for my society, nation and my children's future. Darn!!! I should have sold my children's future to support a group of men who would come with begging bowl and soon will take up rocks to throw and then try to claim everything that I and my forefathers built as their own, because they perceive themselves superior to everything.

BTW, why is not Finland taking in all the refugees that are getting rejected by the others if you really are so warm and mushy for them? Take as many as you can, boy. Isn't there so much place there?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Oooooh!!! I am so contrite and embarrassed and sorry................. for being pragmatic with enough wits about me to understand what is good and what is bad for my society, nation and my children's future. Darn!!! I should have sold my children's future to support a group of men who would come with begging bowl and soon will take up rocks to throw and then try to claim everything that I and my forefathers built as their own, because they perceive themselves superior to everything.

BTW, why is not Finland taking in all the refugees that are getting rejected by the others if you really are so warm and mushy for them? Take as many as you can, boy. Isn't there so much place there?
This @jouni thinks we are germany ... :lol: Emo blackmail dont work on us bro :rofl:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Finns are not vikings. They are " wannabe" Vikings like the pakis :lol:. Finns belong with the finno Ugric tribes which got fucked and pushed around by the vikings in early part of their European history and Russian Slavs in later part of their history.

Might explain why he sympathises with Pakistan so much :lol:
Well, I think the viking breed has died a long and slow death. Just see what's been going on in Norway and Sweden, the actual land of Vikings. They are not much better than Finland. Particularly, Sweden takes the cake.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well, I think the viking breed has died a long and slow death. Just see what's been going on in Norway and Sweden, the actual land of Vikings. They are not much better than Finland. Particularly, Sweden takes the cake.
That's probably because all the real vikings left the Scandinavian lands and the ones that are left are daughter selling pussies :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I love you Poland <3 <3......
PM Kopacz says Poland will not accept refugee quotas

"Solutions not taking into account the given country's abilities may prove completely counterproductive. That is why we are against any automatic quotas, but we are willing to talk about the scale of our engagement on voluntary terms," she said.

"Poland does not shun responsibility, our decisions have to be first of all effective in bringing help to those who need it, (but not for those) who see chances for better life (migrating to Europe)," she added.

Poland has agreed to take in 2,200 refugees and Kopacz said on Monday it could consider taking more. Germany and Austria are reportedly attempting to exert pressure on other member states to increase the numbers they are willing to take in, with some CEE states led by Hungary resisting the calls.

European Council President Donald Tusk warned on Thursday that divisions between western member states and their newer eastern partners were complicating efforts to solve the deepening migrant crisis.

"There is a divide ... between the east and the west of the EU. Some member states are thinking about containing the wave of migration, symbolised by the Hungarian (border) fence," Tusk said.

"Others want solidarity in advocating a so-called obligatory basis for quotas. The key challenge is to find for them all a common, yet ambitious, denominator," he said before talks with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

Tusk told a conference of EU ambassadors that the migrant crisis was one of the major challenges facing the 28-nation bloc.

"I am working with leaders to build a new consensus among governments on the EU response," he said.

"The first goal is to ensure people in need of international protection receive it. Second, we must gain more control of mass population flows."

Tusk said EU member states must take in at least 100,000 migrants. In May, the European Commission called on EU member states to take in 40,000 asylum seekers who had landed in Italy and Greece and a further 20,000 refugees who had not yet arrived in Europe.

"A fair distribution of at least 100,000 refugees among the EU states is what, in fact, we need today," Tusk said at a joint press conference with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

According to the EU external border protection agency Frontex, the total number of refugees detected at the bloc's borders between January and July 2015 stands at over 340,000, which is three times higher than during the same period of the previous year. Many of the migrants enter the European Union through the Balkan Peninsula. (jh/rk)
http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/219744,PM-Kopacz-says-Poland-will-not-accept-refugee-quotas

I guarantee Poland will not take a single muslim. ;)
Just a thought, those EU morons won't be asking us to take refugees now would they? If not we can celebrate. But If so, we should join the EU leftists on why they should take in more Muslim refugees :lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Just a thought, those EU morons won't be asking us to take refugees now would they? If not we can celebrate. But If so, we should join the EU leftists on why they should take in more Muslim refugees :lol:
Nah........they have printed so much $hit about caste/rape/Low IQ india/"Hindu Fundamentalists" that they themselves believe it too. :lol: They will never propose and India will never take in. The way right wing is all charged up right now, even Congtards are afraid to go anti-Hindu and are stemming their secularism down a little. Rest are too insignificant.

Varahamihira

Country flag
Here is your terrorist @rock127. You are so tough...f*****g loser!

You sc**mbag.
You think we haven't seen these.You want to try to blackmail your bullsh*t with one pic.
In the last 1200 years more than 100 million Hindus were butchered in the name of Islamic Invasion.Have you seen a child being cut into half alive or cut one limb at a time.Many of the Sikhs who came to fight for Hindus were sliced half with a saw.

ISIS,AlQaeda,Hitler,Mussolini,Mao were kids when compared to genocide done by Islamists on Indic religions.
And you have a temerity to show us this pic.
Don't come and sob your bullsh*t here.
And remember that kid may be your great grand child after 50 years when they throw you out of your home.
Don't bullsh*t here.

jouni

You sc**mbag.
You think we haven't seen these.You want to try to blackmail your bullsh*t with one pic.
In the last 1200 years more than 100 million Hindus were butchered in the name of Islamic Invasion.Have you seen a child being cut into half alive or cut one limb at a time.Many of the Sikhs who came to fight for Hindus were sliced half with a saw.

ISIS,AlQaeda,Hitler,Mussolini,Mao were kids when compared to genocide done by Islamists on Indic religions.
And you have a temerity to show us this pic.
Don't come and sob your bullsh*t here.
And remember that kid may be your great grand child after 50 years when they throw you out of your home.
Don't bullsh*t here.
Thank you for this informative post. I now understand that your fear towards islam is real and deep. I do not want to exploit that, I have always wanted to be on the side of the weak. I hope Finland can do its share to help your long suffered people to have a life where it is not needed to be afraid.

bose

Country flag
Thank you for this informative post. I now understand that your fear towards islam is real and deep. I do not want to exploit that, I have always wanted to be on the side of the weak. I hope Finland can do its share to help your long suffered people to have a life where it is not needed to be afraid.
Actually we do not need anything from your country / continent ...

You have no idea about the history of Indian sub continent.. yet you comment which are in sensitive to people here...

Varahamihira

Country flag
I pity your next generation.
They have a moron of the 1st order like you who is hell bent on destroying their future.
What Finland has done in 1971 when millions of Hindus were raped by Pakistanis in Bangladesh.
What Finland has done when Kashmiri Hindus were butchered and their children were killed mercilessly by Pakistanis.
Nada,zilch,zero.
And Finland would do something now?haha laughable.
Let me tell you Finland doesn't have power to dictate or be heard by anyone.
Live in your cuckoo land.
Your country is meant to watch not act.It can't act.It won't act.

I hope Finland can do its share to help your long suffered people to have a life where it is not needed to be afraid.
Don't be a moron.
Whatever the state my country is in we don't desert it.
We are rebuilding for the last 1200 years and we will continue.
For Indic religions India is the Home not Finland or Sinland.
And when it comes to desert your country your next generations won't find any home.
Pity.

jouni

This thread really amazes me. There is zero change that muslims can have any effect on the development of Europe. They may be able to make some terrorists strikes, but that is it.

ISIS only shows that fundarentalists are on their last breath. Middle east is changing...look at opening of Iran. People just want to have good life for their families, just like everybody else.

As of your fear towards Islam....I must study Hinduism more to understand the roots of it. Great thing about Christianism is the notion of forgiveness...you can live your life without thinking all the past wrongdoings, which suck your energy otherwise.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
This thread really amazes me. There is zero change that muslims can have any effect of the development of Europe. They may be able to make some terrorists strikes, but that is it.

ISIS only shows that fundarentalists are on their last breath. Middle east is changing...look at opening of Iran. People just want to have good life for their families, just like everybody else.

As of your fear towards Islam....I must study Hinduism more to understand the roots of it. Great thing about Christianism is the notion of forgiveness...you can live your life without thinking all the past wrongdoings, which suck your energy otherwise.
Another fail... you do not need to understand Hinduism to understand the root of it... learn from the history...

The notion of forgiveness is not sole propriety of Christianism .. Hinduism also preaches forgiveness...

Varahamihira

Country flag
This thread really amazes me. There is zero change that muslims can have any effect of the development of Europe. They may be able to make some terrorists strikes, but that is it.

Okay @jouni try this.

Take a video camera,draw a picture and say it is allah,upload it to youtube.
And let me know what happens next.

Oh I forgot there won't be any jouni then..Charlie Hebdo ring a bell

Great thing about Christianism is the notion of forgiveness..
Forgot the Jews that quickly jouni.Remember Pope Pius XII and his indifference towards them.Forgot Vatican Ratlines.
Have you forgot Spanish Inquisition.
Have you forgot Portuguese Inquisition of Goa on Hindus.
May be forgetting is forgiving.
Thy shal forgive by forgetting the Crimes by Christianism.

jouni

Christian fundamentalism is as bad as any fundamentalism....my family had to flee from area annexed by Russia 1944...my grandmother did not like the Russians, but settled to new life quite fast. We do not long for those old lands, life moves on.

One great thingabout our conflict was that our army could protect civilians. In the conflict were almost two million military casualties and only two thousand civilians. That helped the overcome...

Well, I wish you all the best in your struggle to overcome the past.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles