The EU : News, Updates & Discussions.

Azaad

Country flag

Seems to me the first signs ze Germans are moving back from their no holds barred partnership with China. What China needs to do is further consolidate its hold over ze German EV domestic markets driving the local players there into huge losses. I'm sure that's precisely what the Chinese EV OEMs are planning. Good luck to you . Go get the gwailou & avenge your 100 out of 180 yrs of humiliation. India's with you on this one . @rockdog ; @SexyChineseLady ; @ym888

rockdog

Country flag

Seems to me the first signs ze Germans are moving back from their no holds barred partnership with China. What China needs to do is further consolidate its hold over ze German EV domestic markets driving the local players there into huge losses. I'm sure that's precisely what the Chinese EV OEMs are planning. Good luck to you . Go get the gwailou & avenge your 100 out of 180 yrs of humiliation. India's with you on this one . @rockdog ; @SexyChineseLady ; @ym888
German government would changes every 4 yrs, but their big enterprises have enternal interest with China. So you can see the cooperations between two nations are still growing, the different is the Germany not only sell its industrial end products to China, but more cooperations on the way:

Analysis: German firms keep investing in China despite moves to 'de-risk'

BASF's new Verbund project in China

VW Partners with XPENG & Audi Partners with SAIC in China

VW Group Interested In Leapmotor EV Platform For Jetta Brand: Report

Azaad

Country flag
German government would changes every 4 yrs, but their big enterprises have enternal interest with China. So you can see the cooperations between two nations are still growing, the different is the Germany not only sell its industrial end products to China, but more cooperations on the way:

Analysis: German firms keep investing in China despite moves to 'de-risk'

BASF's new Verbund project in China

VW Partners with XPENG & Audi Partners with SAIC in China

VW Group Interested In Leapmotor EV Platform For Jetta Brand: Report
But that's precisely what I was pointing out to. I wrote there's the beginnings of a big churn within Germany about the future of Sino German relations. This in no way can or should preclude the investments both China & Germany make in each others countries. Besides being a true Chinese your aim ought to be to squeeze the last drop out of the gwailou beginning with bankrupting their automobile industry in Germany.

FYI German investments & dependencies on Russia were extremely high as well. That didn't prevent either the Russo Ukraine war nor Germany from abandoning all interests there or cutting off Russian energy imports.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles