The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
There is a history of centuries ... there is a context for that . Muslim invaders used to slaughter cows to humiliate hindus .. relevant article for that below

This tactics are still used ... U ll find many recent examples regarding that . Yeah media does nt cover everything like it does in reverse .
I am not justifying lynching ... usa dont share history like ours .. And we cnt assume how citizens ll react to that .. They have a tradition of shooting people without any reason as well ..
Yeah, so?.. Are you telling me that muzzies are dicks, or xtians are crazy cunts? Not much of a secret that one, is it?.. Please in a pod you three.

airstrike99

Country flag
Vivekanada ate beef just to prove a point that he's not prejudiced.. If he were alive today, the cow gang would hate on him as another bong poser. I guarantee that!
yeah but if i am poor and he steals my cow and kills it and eats it like an abdool periyar rice bag lav*de , i wont think twice before shooting him (if is USA - regarding your previous post ) and lynching him if its india.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
yeah but if i am poor and he steals my cow and kills it and eats it like an abdool periyar rice bag lav*de , i wont think twice before shooting him (if is USA - regarding your previous post ) and lynching him if its india.
No you lot have killed people for carrying mutton bought from shop (thinking it beef), and a muzzy will blow up if he thinks some infidel is the enemy of Islam... Samesies! And as i said, peas in a pod cows & pigs.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Yeah, and a muzzy will blow up if he thinks some infidel is the enemy of Islam... Samesies! And as i said, peas in a pod.
Lol such incidents happen because cattletheft is a serious issue. smugglers attack poor farmers they got guns. villagers tried to get help from police but they are far away so they hate to beat up the thieves because this bangaldeshi gang is very rich they just bribe the police and get away with it. many smugglers are muslims. here is a documentary where a muslim farmer talk about same issue isolated tribes over there sometimes go violent because cattle is their backbone of life. media loves to spread hate against community so always you read things like this.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Lol
Lol such incidents happen because cattletheft is a serious issue. smugglers attack poor farmers they got guns. villagers tried to get help from police but they are far away so they hate to beat up the thieves because this bangaldeshi gang is very rich they just bribe the police and get away with it. many smugglers are muslims. here is a documentary where a muslim farmer talk about same issue isolated tribes over there sometimes go violent because cattle is their backbone of life. media loves to spread hate against community so always you read things like this.
Ok, edited my post 👍.

Anyways I know these.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I said it before ,i say it again ,he is a asshole bhadraloki , no amount of fact will change his mind , he sees in a portrait of lion considering it mirror but when see a slight reflection of himself in mirror , i.e. a pig , and cover it up as a fault in mirror

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I said it before ,i say it again ,he is a asshole bhadraloki , no amount of fact will change his mind , he sees in a portrait of lion considering it mirror but when see a slight reflection of himself in mirror , i.e. a pig , and cover it up as a fault in mirror
Oh c'mon m8.. That's so mean 😁 All just because I think your fairytales aren't real!
Will it be better if I say your stories are better than muzzies?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Oh c'mon m8.. That's so mean 😁 All just because I think your fairytales aren't real!
If what you said was only this much I won't have said so , then it wasn't a portrait but a mirror and reflection would have been lion too , but all this you said made me say so , it's nit mean buddy but just a dose of what you said

airstrike99

Country flag
There is a history of centuries ... there is a context for that . Muslim invaders used to slaughter cows to humiliate hindus .. relevant article for that below

This tactics are still used ... U ll find many recent examples regarding that . Yeah media does nt cover everything like it does in reverse .
I am not justifying lynching ... usa dont share history like ours .. And we cnt assume how citizens ll react to that .. They have a tradition of shooting people without any reason as well ..
man....why are you trying to change him.
this is the problem with many hindus these days. why are you trying to prove your moral high ground. with such people. why are you trying for unity of land and people. how long will you adjust yourself.

don't waste time trying to change him. instead prepare for civil war.

do you think the abdoools, phaminists, periyaturds, cummunists, rice bags. do you think they will even listen to your speech. they don't care. there is a reason why balkans behave the way they are doing right now.
don't try for the virgin hindu "morality".

accept trollege :troll: .

all we need to do is le epic troll them ( abdoools, phaminists, periyaturds, cummunists, rice bags).

that's how civil wars are fought. its the fate of this nation. you can't do anything about it.

1622119980835.png

doreamon

Country flag
Yeah, so?.. Are you telling me that muzzies are dicks, or xtians are crazy cunts? Not much of a secret that one, is it?.. Please in a pod you three.
How else u face a dick.. u have to be a dick to face a dick .. this hindu resistance nd consolidation is a nothing but a reaction.. Urban chatarchy was giving a example of a place in UP where everyone used to vote BSP . Then one pious muslim man trained in arab comes and lives there . There was a field where people used to celebrate holi once in a year ... Then this guy complained police and restricted people from playing holi there citing some laws ... Everyone turned BJP voter next election .. Same resistance to festivals in muslim dominated areas in Tamilnadu ..

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
If what you said was only this much I won't have said so , then it wasn't a portrait but a mirror and reflection would have been lion too , but all this you said made me say so , it's nit mean buddy but just a dose of what you said
Ok jot down those parts. I'll clarify.

Will I didn't lie... I think people are dicks & no amount of dharma can fix it.

I don't find much behavioural difference between hindus & muzzies. Only jains are chill.

I think your imaginary friend is imaginary, & it would be a really messed up deity if it were real!

Lastly the nicknames( that's why?), yeah baby help those. If an adult tells he how cool his cow goddess is, then he's asking for it. It's not just me. Whole world (non hindu section) does it.
How else u face a dick.. u have to be a dick to face a dick .. this hindu resistance nd consolidation is a nothing but a reaction.. Urban chatarchy was giving a example of a place in UP where everyone used to vote BSP . Then one pious muslim man trained in arab comes and lives there . There was a field where people used to celebrate holi once in a year ... Then this guy complained police and restricted people from playing holi there citing some laws ... Everyone turned BJP voter next election .. Same resistance to festivals in muslim dominated areas in Tamilnadu ..
Completely agreed. But I won't pretend you're not dicks, & will call u you out of you claim so.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Lmao accurate. I myself is physics graduate i sometimes find how some people from arts spectrum with humanity and political science degrees would call me a religious unscientific savage while having no idea about scientific methods 😆😆😆.

Sometimes ago some guy claimed science has proven that atheist are better than theists on what basis i don't know.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Fairytales
Stories
Come on, let's clarify this, we respect the texts, that doesn't mean we take everything at face value without criticising things

And Gita, kind sir, is not a story, it's a poem filled with what Lord Krishna considers is spiritual knowledge, which he narrates to Arjuna and written by Sanjaya

Whereas the "muzzie fairytale", as you put it, is intangible word of God, which shall never be questioned under any circumstances, because God chose Mohammed to deliver his msg, Mohamed is his last prophet you know how it goes

There is a distinct contrast between our 'fairytales' and muzzie 'fairytales'
If by fairytales you mean Random stories, IG it's fine if it gives you sleep or whatever

One is a definitive text that one "must" follow at all costs, while the other is just bite it or leave it
So it doesn't make any sense of you to treat the both with the same approach

Blood+

Country flag
Lmao accurate. I myself is physics graduate i sometimes find how some people from arts spectrum with humanity and political science degrees would call me a religious unscientific savage while having no idea about scientific methods 😆😆😆.
And you're still a believer??!! 😆😆😆

airstrike99

Country flag
no. you can call mythological stories as fairy tales.
but you abused historical ancestors of hindu families as C suckrs.
that's why all hell broke loose.
you need not believe that krishna lifted a mountain with his little finger. even i don't accept it. because realistically a man cannot lift a mountain.

but if you abuse ancestors, their generations are here. for example the yadavas. you are doing family abuse.

that's why people are mean to you. you deserve it.:megusta:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 930