The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
you scratch my back and i backstab you.
Then that species will not survive. We did it, or rather our ancestors did, out of pure survival instinct.
cause there is no one watching me from some made up stories of heavens.
So, monkeys and apes have gods as well??

i didn't know early men used to date women and ask for consent. i thought they would go for it through force and early women used to surrender. :megusta:
Oh and I didn't know religious men are somehow incapable of committing such things. How many of the Nirbhaya rapists were atheists again?? :megusta:

not all religions in the world have holy books. most of them have history books. more like history rocks on which stories were carved. many were extinct tho.
True but doesn't make them any more or less valid than any other religion though - past or present.

elaborate yourself idiot.
If you need elaboration on that, then you are the actual idiot I'm afraid.

instead of some godlike concept to keep you in check, you tribal soldiers have a tribe leader that keeps you check. primitivism, with or without accelarationism.
The atheists (not the communists, only the regular variety) are among the most individualistic-minded people you'll find in any population!! We don't do cults/clans. You won't need to go far to look for it - this very thread is evident enough. You see us atheists jumping in, to 'rescue' one another?? NO!! Because we know we can handle ourselves. But the opposite is true for your side and there's plenty of evidence in thread as well.
the tribe leader can be elected democratically or through force.
The tribals were not athists but polytheists, so religious. Get your facts checked.
the people will only praise the tribe leader like sheep nothing much different from atheism.
the tribe leader will make rules to stop you from being savages.
You are delusional.

no.. because religions don't like to accelarate into degeneracy. they also don't want to live like early savages because "they" think both are bad according to some godlike.etc etc(that's their claim)
I don't know. Burning the widows alive or stoning someone to death seems to be degeneracy to me. But maybe it's just me.

can't explain anything ... then resort to" MUh EVoluTION". there is no proof for your claim.
Actually, there are plenty of proof for my claims in the very nature itself!! Now, if you were an atheist, you would have asked me to produce the evidence in support of my claims instead of outright proclaiming no evidence but predictably, you did the latter. How typical of you braindead zombies.

tattva gyana is the sanskrit word for philosophical knowledge.
if everthing sounds like tatti, then clean your ears and brain. they are filled with tatti.
I don't know, You said 'tatta', which is quite similar sounding to you know what. Don't get so triggered, wouldn't want to get a heart attack now, do you?? I don't want that on my conscience.
if you hate the indo-european anceint language sanskrit for what it is, there is no reason to love indo-european modern language english. that is if you hate.
Why would i hate the language?? I don' understand it, as I never learned it but hate?? Why??
No, this is what that makes you a bigot -

p.png

i see...you just copied my argument and pasted it as your argument.
without the authority of examiner, you would like to copy and cheat in exams. because you do not fear any godlike concept that the theists follow( i did not take any position as theist or atheist or agnostic)
Sue me.

View attachment 91987

appearances can be misleading.
Not in your case. You are just as dumb as you sound.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Oh so now you agree that opression exists among castes?.. When it's continued even after conversion?

Again dumbass, I'm aware that this stuff just won't vanish away, but because it'll create pressure on hindi uppers & create religious variety in Indian society (personal preference). Go check the original post. You lot keep giving examples of you dumbassery & expect to be taken seriously.
When did I ever denied it? You are fool enough to believe that caste system will end after conversion as it will put pressure on upper castes. Which is idiotic to say the least.

airstrike99

Country flag
I didn't imply that dumbass... Just that I'd personally like more variety & conversion will put pressure on the upper castes.

Go read the actual posts I made.
conversion will put pressure on the upper castes

1)well the indian constitution doesn't identify any caste as upper caste. so i don't know what you are talking about in legal terms.

conversion will put pressure
1622112688995.png

ever heard of civil war??
by the way tank expert, which mbt would be best to rip off /reverse engineer in a civil war condition.

T-54/55 or T-72 M1( the basic RHA steel one).
probably i should reverse engineer some small and large caliber artillery guns. would be useful for exploding the 53 gendered bunkers used by ricebags, pislims, librandus and commies:troll:.

or should i go for the american M series of tanks like. m48, m61 etc.
any post ww2 1st gen tank with some salvo rocket firing capability would be fine.

what do you suggest buddhijivi bleh ji.:megusta:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
You fool enough to believe that caste system will end after conversion as it will put pressure on upper castes.
Again dumbass. I didn't say that... You assumed the rest.

I find it interesting prospect because it'll screw the upper caste cows social position & divert the population of lower cows to Christianity & Buddisn, both which I find as interesting development. Its about a theoretical scenario, where 10% of India are crickets & another 10% buddhus. That was the reason @Assassin 2.0 took it dil pe.

1)well the indian constitution doesn't identify any caste as upper caste. so i don't know what you are talking about in legal terms.
No but, even fairytale reading man-children with imaginary friends know... You're on another level of dumbassery aren't you?
The other one atleast isn't in denial mode.

Blood+

Country flag
You're grouping Hindus up with Christians and Muslims and crusades and whatnot to give some weight to your argument that somehow their actions have a bearing on our religion. Not to mention the constant attack on other people's sentiments.
Uhh... did I even mention the word 'Hindu'?? I said religious.
Grow a thick skin and take it back in kind, heathen.😊
I already have got a thick hyde, believer. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't/ wouldn't call out bigotry when I see it staring right in my damn face!!
Call other "religitards", then gets hurt when attacked himself, such is the sad life of an atheist.
When and where did I say that?? Show it to me, please.
Better yet, go and read about wars with most loss of life, even in percentage of the population during that time.
Crusades are but a minor tremor compared to the earthquakes that were Chengiz Khan's sacking of the Middle East,
Didn't realize them mongols were atheists, lolzz!!
the two world wars (purely political)
So why bring it up in here??!!
or the rather sublime civil wars triggered by atheism byproducts (communism being the most significant), but you can also read about the babies being aborted literally after birth in America, organ and slave trade in China (which is a capitalist authoritarian regime rather than a communist one, even though it may fly it's banner) etc.
Not driven by atheism, so I don't know what you're to prove here.
Godlessness is easy to brag about in a civil environment, but even the most moral person will break away from civility in societal breakdown, and the lesser the barriers to, the faster the decay.
Yeah, only the religious do not seem to need the society to go to shit to do all that.
Morality doesn't predate religion btw.
It absolutely does. It's a learned behaviour, culminating over millions of years of evolution which has carried over to us.
Murder, rape, pillage and literally genociding other tribes predates religion. The back scratching act was limited to members of one tribe competing for territory to hunt and gather with another.
Correction - they predate organized or more precisely, abrahamic religions!! That doesn't mean those tribals were atheistic!! People have been worshiping all sorts of deities since the stone age!!
If morality predated religion, we'd have a global government and union by the time stone age ended lol.
Do you even realize how dumb you make yourself look like when say it out loud??!!
I don't even know why I'm arguing with you sloths. I'm not even that religious.

I'm merely irked by the false sense of belief you people have in your disbelief (the irony)....
What belief?? I never said that I believed there is no god!! I just do not believe that he/she/they exist. That's all.
Carry on though.
Sure I will, never needed no permission from someone.
If you ever feel insecure, repeat this poem to yourself-

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Everyone's gone nuts,
The only one with a brain is you.
Insecurity is more of your thing, so read it yourself. Nice poem though.

airstrike99

Country flag
Then that species will not survive. We did it, or rather our ancestors did, out of pure survival instinct.

So, monkeys and apes have gods as well??

Oh and I didn't know religious men are somehow incapable of committing such things. How many of the Nirbhaya rapists were atheists again?? :megusta:

True but doesn't make them any more or less valid than any other religion though - past or present.

If you need elaboration on that, then you are the actual idiot I'm afraid.

The atheists (not the communists, only the regular variety) are among the most individualistic-minded people you'll find in any population!! We don't do cults/clans. You won't need to go far to look for it - this very thread is evident enough. You see us atheists jumping in, to 'rescue' one another?? NO!! Because we know we can handle ourselves. But the opposite is true for your side and there's plenty of evidence in thread as well.

The tribals were not athists but polytheists, so religious. Get your facts checked.

You are delusional.

I don't know. Burning the widows alive or stoning someone to death seems to be degeneracy to me. But maybe it's just me.

Actually, there are plenty of proof for my claims in the very nature itself!! Now, if you were an atheist, you would have asked me to produce the evidence in support of my claims instead of outright proclaiming no evidence but predictably, you did the latter. How typical of you braindead zombies.

I don't know, You said 'tatta', which is quite similar sounding to you know what. Don't get so triggered, wouldn't want to get a heart attack now, do you?? I don't want that on my conscience.

Why would i hate the language?? I don' understand it, as I never learned it but hate?? Why??

No, this is what that makes you a bigot -

View attachment 91989

Sue me.

View attachment 91987

Not in your case. You are just as dumb as you sound.

b8f4c7b2c5ababa5004df14ef7e62866.jpg

Waanar

Country flag
I deleted my old Quora account. It had so much of this atheist shit flowing out of my rectum.

Ye jo ye ladke naya naya bol rahe "If you need a god to stop you from murder rape yada yada, creepy skydaddy watching you masturbate" etc main bhi karta rehta tha, you sheep, religion is a tool to control the masses, opium of the masses falana dhimkana.

Phir logon ki bhi baatein sunn liya.
The biggest problem, I'd say, in my case was lack of open mindedness and oh man would I argue ferociously for my "irreligiousity" but always would read anything people claimed would convince me that there's more beyond and before the first fish crawled out of the primordial water.

Inka dusra chal raha.
Won't read, will demean and get surprised when religious bigots act like what I claim they act like. I'm sure they believe their arguments though.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Anyone claiming non existence of birth-based caste in religions other than Hinduism in the Indian subcontinent is being intellectually dishonest.
Some kind caste system existed in every society. Even in south east asia they had their own caste system. In Burma they had their own. Even in Progressive Europe they had caste system.
But issue Khane k time sab khaye bharne k time ek k sar pe bill phoda jaye. Note i don't support casteism nor i support any kind of discrimination. Within the hindu society itself many people have raised their voice against it from Bhakti movement leaders to Swami Vivekananda to Dayanand Saraswati etc.

Blood+

Country flag
I deleted my old Quora account. It had so much of this atheist shit flowing out of my rectum.

Ye jo ye ladke naya naya bol rahe "If you need a god to stop you from murder rape yada yada, creepy skydaddy watching you masturbate" etc main bhi karta rehta tha, you sheep, religion is a tool to control the masses, opium of the masses falana dhimkana.

Phir logon ki bhi baatein sunn liya.
The biggest problem, I'd say, in my case was lack of open mindedness and oh man would I argue ferociously for my "irreligiousity" but always would read anything people claimed would convince me that there's more beyond and before the first fish crawled out of the primordial water.

Inka dusra chal raha.
Won't read, will demean and get surprised when religious bigots act like what I claim they act like. I'm sure they believe their arguments though.
If that's truly the case then the expression 'impressionable man-child' would describe you the best.

airstrike99

Country flag
No but, even fairytale reading man-children with imaginary friends know... You're on another level of dumbassery aren't you?
The other one atleast isn't in denial mode.
well, then exactly point out ALL those "upper castes" among the 3000 castes in our country. why show hypocrisy.

1622113896117.png

the constitution points out castes that have suffered. but it does not point out the oppressive castes simply because it cannot. it does not know for sure which castes are oppressors. because some castes that oppressed others have also been oppressed by someone else. but not as bad as certain others.

so all the constitution can do is identify the most suffering castes.

Blood+

Country flag
well, then exactly point out ALL those "upper castes" among the 3000 castes in our country. why show hypocrisy.

View attachment 91996

the constitution points out castes that have suffered. but it does not point out the oppressive castes simply because it cannot. it does not know for sure which castes are oppressors. because some castes that oppressed others have also been oppressed by someone else. but not as bad as certain others.

Let's forget about the consitution for a moment. Read this - https://www.news18.com/news/india/d...to-step-outside-home-for-10-days-1500651.html

I know it's a bit old but it's not that the ground realities of our social dynamic has changed in any way shape or from since then.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

It seems the heat is mostly converging on these guys...
pig-janeu-taaimnadu-national-janmt.jpg
Easier would be to try making all breeds of the cows eat/drink from a same place. You'll find the top 5 😉

If not we'll start checking with breeds are not allowed to enter certain temples. 😁

airstrike99

Country flag
I've been called a misogynist multiple times in this very forum in case you didn't know. Oh and I'm 184 cm at around ~kg!! That's kinda skinny, don't you think??

mods @ezsasa . ban this self identified misogynist. this person has been called as misogynist by several people and the person accepts it in their own words.

1622114176751.png

Waanar

Country flag
Uhh... did I even mention the word 'Hindu'?? I said religious.

I already have got a thick hyde, believer. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't/ wouldn't call out bigotry when I see it staring right in my damn face!!

When and where did I say that?? Show it to me, please.
Better yet, go and read about wars with most loss of life, even in percentage of the population during that time.

Didn't realize them mongols were atheists, lolzz!!

So why bring it up in here??!!

Not driven by atheism, so I don't know what you're to prove here.

Yeah, only the religious do not seem to need the society to go to shit to do all that.

It absolutely does. It's a learned behaviour, culminating over millions of years of evolution which has carried over to us.

Correction - they predate organized or more precisely, abrahamic religions!! That doesn't mean those tribals were atheistic!! People have been worshiping all sorts of deities since the stone age!!

Do you even realize how dumb you make yourself look like when say it out loud??!!
I don't even know why I'm arguing with you sloths. I'm not even that religious.

What belief?? I never said that I believed there is no god!! I just do not believe that he/she/they exist. That's all.

Sure I will, never needed no permission from someone.

Insecurity is more of your thing, so read it yourself. Nice poem though.
I'm bringing up political wars just to point out that more than anything, wars occur due to interests rather than religion. And no one pursues their interests uninhibited like atheists.

As for the tribals predating abrahamic religions argument, you bet lions and wild dogs also worshipped deities and attack each other because of religion, cuz they form pack same as our ancestors and attack other packs?
No.
Animal instinct.
Same as humans, which won't take too long to overwhelm atheistic tendencies under immoral circumstances.
With the ascent of religion, as is prototyping of most new methods, gradually but steadily came an ability to find common ground with other tribes and establish a crude diplomatic understanding.

airstrike99

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
I dont believe in purana or other stories that crept in to hinduism later . Also the caste identity which has been our biggest weakness for 1000s of years . Gandhiji was one of such proponents of saving the caste identity while removing the discrimination .

What interest me is the philosophical hinduism . Specialy the path of knowledge /Advaitavada which elaborate on the idea of unified consciousness . Practices of yoga and meditations .. There are as many as 112 meditation practices covered in Vigyana bhairava ( A book in Kashmiri shaivite school ) . Advaita vada is the answer to the biggest problem faced my humanity today i.e the separate self .. when one ventures deep it switches off the default mode network in brain ... It ends the illuson of psychological "" I "" . There has been multiple research on west on how meditation impacts brain ... Do research on these topics .. Hinduism is a decentralized system .. If u dnt like some portion of it does nt mean u have to paint while structure with the same paint .

Watch Rupert spira , swami Sarvapriya nanda videos on youtube to know about advaitavada ... Also recomend J krishnamurty videos who rejects all authority.. Atheism is just another condition or conformation bias .. a part of ego self ..

Here is great Physicist David Bhoom who was a friend of J krishnamurty explains egoself

Impact of meditation on brain

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 930