The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Your parameters of comparison for Geeta and Quaran are not the same.

Quaran is a testament of a man that lived in 6th century, Meanwhile ours has no concrete data or reference.
Comparing Quaran and Geeta is like comparing a rag tag militants and a professional Army.
A professional army will follow all laws and doctrine of warfare and militants to a lesser extent driven by their own morale may or may not.

Have u read Mahabharata and it's various derivatives? I haven't read it whole and I doubt u have either.
Remember picture book u read as a child isn't Mahabharata or Ramayana.

Did Mahabharata and Ramayana ever talk about slavery in a positive sense? Quaran did.
Did M and R ever talks about enslaving women of your enemies? Quaran did.
Did M and R ever talks about disrespecting the customs of people different from them? Quaran did.
Did M and R ever promote domestic violence? Quaran did.

Quaran is filled with such instances.

Meanwhile Krishna in Mahabharata preached tolerances until it was not possible.

Read up and then argue u are shooting blanks.
Ok agreed. My stand on what I've read.

(Although muzzies argue something like that too, can't remember much now, but it goes something like "there's so many changes that hindus just pick out the best parts from each sources")

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
If your too dumb then that's not my problem.

Here's an easier version.

Upper caste hindus dick... All lower caste hindus convert to Islam slowly... That's how the place became "hindu minority"... You know how much some groups hate on brahmans in the south?... I assume it was anything like that... All the generations of bad blood bursting out as genocide...
Hayyoo ente ponnu mwone

I did not ask how they were dicks!!!!

I simply asked you, why you are equating the communities in the basis of morality,
The Hindu morals make the majority Chill towards the minoritys
While the Mslim morals made them chant "Kashmir main rahna hoga Allah-u-Akbar Kahna hoga"

Go back to earlier when you drew parallels between both the holy scriptures

And they did not convert in modern era, the mslims simply outbred the hindus with their ridiculous replacement and fertility rates

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
And they did not convert in modern era, the mslims simply outbred the hindus with their ridiculous replacement and fertility rates
That's the cow propaganda, that's remains in denial about casteism forcing lower caste majority away... Even as they whine about the hatred upper castes are recieving nowadays.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
That's the cow propaganda, that's remains in denial about casteism forcing lower caste majority away... Even as they whine about the hatred upper castes are recieving nowadays.
Be as it may
Answer my earlier question about differing morals

Don't put the Hindu/dharmic morals on the same platter as the others

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Don't care about that story.
I don't think u have read any religious text whole.
Draw bullet points from all text and u will observe that Hindu Holy Trinity of books will fare much better than Abarahmic faiths.
There are fallacies in Hindu text as well but it's the percentile that matters.

Giving sweeping remarks on this topic is like me pulling up on a medical science conference and calling evey scholar there a numbskull (From Engineering BTW)

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Be as it may
Answer my earlier question about differing morals

Don't put the Hindu/dharmic morals on the same platter as the others
Oh morals? There are no morals.
Your forefathers shat on mine... now convert, leave or die (former hindus to pandits). That's how the world works.

And this is the reason I haven't. There just some pointless fantasy stories, & I feel no need to know nor debate about fairytale.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
One thing is defienet Sansthan dharam has no beginning date. Shivalings have been found as old as 100000 years old text as old as 4500 bce, shiva painting bas old as 20000 bce.

Abarahmic faith are recorded and themselves rather new.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Draw bullet points from all text and u will observe that Hindu Holy Trinity of books will fare much better than Abarahmic faiths.

Giving sweeping remarks on this topic is like me pulling up on a medical science conference and calling evey scholar there a numbskull (From Engineering BTW)
Also how much do you think was the text edited in between , cause hindus used to translate info orally more than with books and proper written copies arrived late , what are chances that they were not corrupted and , hindus are more open towards Reformation of what's wrong , comparitively , hindu are reducing all social evils ,but women of other faith still wear black bag .

You just can't accept where you are wrong and that's the cause of failure in Life

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Sure they're not some random stones to represent some earth goddess of some palaeolithic tribes?
What kind of hypotheses can u draw from it.

A stone shape that is not former practically and continues to be worshipped till this day.

1)It belonged to a Tribe and now mainstream part of Santan Dharma after acceptance.
2)It always belonged to Sanatan Dharma.
3)It is nothing burger

N4tsula67

Country flag

He proved all my previous points one by one lmao. He don't even have knowledge of history that much. He is just arguing for sake of argument and trolling theist. So according to him Nyaya Sutras are fantasy, Vedanga Jyotisha (Astronomy:-Time keeping, position of stars[don't confuse it with astrology thats Kala Jyotisha) is fantasy lmfao.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
The theories & empty philosophies I mean. πŸ˜…

Ofcourse I will. Do you do the same while commenting on Quran?.. No. Nobody does that (although everyone expects it'll be done to them)
Say some holy words of mighty quran , stop sucking muzzies you will be fine to debate then πŸ˜‚

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
What kind of hypotheses can u draw from it.

A stone shape that is not former practically and continues to be worshipped till this day.

1)It belonged to a Tribe and now mainstream part of Santan Dharma after acceptance.
2)It always belonged to Sanatan Dharma.
3)It is nothing burger
Ok that's a genius thing hindus do!.. That way you can claim to your group, that some 50k year old stones in Gibraltar are hindu's gods. πŸ™ƒ

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The theories & empty philosophies I mean. πŸ˜…
How is that not debating.
U need least bit abstract knowlege of The subject to debate upon it.

U know what u are doing right now.

U have taken your opinion for fact and refused any arguments from the opposition.
When u are asked to provide source for your inference u say I don't bother with it.

How do u judge morale when u haven't heard teh case whole not even proper abstract of it?

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Say some holy words of mighty quran , stop sucking muzzies you will be fine to debate then πŸ˜‚
They be dumb... They just keep quoting from that shit, as you laugh at how silly it is that they think anyone other than themselves care able what's said in it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 930