Temple demolished in Pakistan,Gold Ornaments stolen i

Blackwater

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think @Black Blood 's post was enough to help you infer that he cares two hoots for non-muslim Pakistanis.
We are all terrorists after all, why live in a terrorist state?. I for one don't hate any other Non.Muslim Pakistani. As long as they hate the ******s sitting in Islamabad making our decisions with the same passion as myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

lcatejas

India should give asylum to all hindus from Pakistan. Save Hinduism.......
They will give asylum to Muslims ... so they can use it as Vote bank .. e.g Bangladeshi Muslim... Not for these guys...

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I am a little pleasantly surprised at he discussion in the comments section of this news report ,

But them i guess ET is read by only by the liberals of Pakistan.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
nvm.....................................

jalsa

Well.. you shouldn't expect anything better from Pakistan, in 4-5 years there will be Zero Hindu's and Sikh's living in the Land-of-pure.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Disclaimer: I oppose this shameful act, whoever did it was a ****** with the blood of a ****** running in his veins. No Pakistani authority demolished this temple nor did any citizens, but land grabbers.
Could the ****** builder have done it, if it was a Mosque/Mazaar instead of a temple? He wouldn't dare even in dreams.
The builder wasn't dumb and blind. He knew what was there and moreover it wasn't just the building that was razed.
People were misbehaved with, gold was stolen and idols damaged.
Can they do it at a mosque? People would pull their skin out alive.
What does this selective treatment tell about the mindset and environment there?

Regards,
Virendra

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles