Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

WARREN SS

Country flag
We need to create this different thread and discuss about impacts on India after US's Afghanistan withdrawal.
because.........
My mind just blown up after reading this.
I don't know which cheap weeds they smoke all the day.
please give a slap in your own way.
View attachment 92971View attachment 92972View attachment 92974View attachment 92975
What I SEE here is different angle.

Everything going like what we want it to be

US out Afghanistan (that means no Pakistan worshipping)
There hands not longer tied to wipe Pakistan ass.

Afghanistan is Tribal land soon there will be war within various chiefs to get control of the land
We're we can play our cards

TTP for example is a anti Pakistan faction from.. within Afghanistan.

Now for folks who thinks this is 90s
Well India wants to Pakistan to re start
Camps for j&K for taliban
All this will give Indian diplomatic stance against Pakistan more ammo.

Pakistan's day dreaming to send Talibs
Into J&K never succeeded in 90s neither it will succeed in Today's world

All this will invite more global sanctions and Nothing Else

Else like I said Porkis are themselves their worst enemies.

Like Once Hilary Clinton said (I dislike bitch)

"People who raise snakes in their own backyard
Ultimately get bitten"

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Taliban spokesperson has welcomed Chinese investments in Afghanistan this should ring some bells for our security establishment

Suhaldev

Country flag
Senior Taliban official: “We care about the oppression of Muslims, be it in Palestine, in Myanmar, or in China, & we care about the oppression of non-Muslims anywhere in the world. But what we are not going to do is interfere in China’s internal affairs.”

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Taliban spokesperson has welcomed Chinese investments in Afghanistan this should ring some bells for our security establishment
Like I said these people are petty blackmailers with no depth but primitive survival tendencies to live few days or months. It is sad to see these people living such conflict ridden lives and have no long term vision for their nation. How a cult can destroy whole nation or a civilisation is worth looking at with contempt.

More or less is situation of Pakistan. However, Pakistani hide their cunningness wearing nice suits jackets and ties but when they open their mouths you can tell they are hollow, desperate, out of rationality and propriety.

When I watch Indian diplomacy in depth and see how we have been shaping our geopolical profile backed by very shopisticated policies on Economy and running of the union I see us not worrying about these violent cults and desperate blackmailers. Our approach is always to invest when they start behaving; wrap-up if they go barbarian.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The Taliban are mainly lightly armed yahoos.. But, the pace of Taliban advance shows that Afghan armed forces are not even offering token resistance..
These could be propaganda videos to confuse ANA. Is there any official statement made by Afghan Government or media reporting defections?

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Concerning if True

The Taliban has been touring in Iran, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia and will later be in Turkey. Giving all their neighbours security assurance and trade opportunity. Taliban wants to take control and settle in and enter re-construction phase and also the country entering a long peace of about 30-40 years. The reasons Afghan's are giving up is due to fatigue they have had enough and they know the Taliban are patient and can go on for 100s of years.. They really had enough but not the Taliban that is why resistance is low. They have given security assurance to Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkemenistan, Iran, China, Russia and pakistan plus the whole world.. long term planning here and is looking towards the future

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles