Sukhoi Su 30MKI

IndianHawk

Country flag
What would u make of this?............
It's called natural progression. It is also a warning to Russia either deliver an aesa with long range bvr for su30mki at cheap or India will do it by itself.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

Tang

Country flag
It's called natural progression. It is also a warning to Russia either deliver an aesa with long range bvr for su30mki at cheap or India will do it by itself.

I think if we can make it for LCA, we can make it for Su30MKI too,
Aesa radars are scalable.
We must do it,
Btw what is the probable time frame for Su30 upgrade?

IndianHawk

Country flag
I think if we can make it for LCA, we can make it for Su30MKI too,
Aesa radars are scalable.
We must do it,
Btw what is the probable time frame for Su30 upgrade?
Negotiations are already going on. I guess Modi is playing hardball. Probably half su30 will be upgraded with Russian gear and later half with Indian aesa and missiles.

Uttam for su30 is 4-5 years away. It needs to be scaled than installed and thoroughly tested on su30.

arya

Country flag
Today one more su30 mki crashed and thanks god w=our pilots are safe just because they has good luck , but many many pilots lost life because of outdated junk fighter planes.

I was asking for new fighter planes from last 12 years but we are not caring for IAF needs .

word moving for 6 th gen planes and we are flying old su30 mki elephants ,

rone

Country flag
Today one more su30 mki crashed and thanks god w=our pilots are safe just because they has good luck , but many many pilots lost life because of outdated junk fighter planes.

I was asking for new fighter planes from last 12 years but we are not caring for IAF needs .

its prove either IAF incompetent to handle these jets or lazy in their maintenance

Raju Seth

i hope we will not use IAF in current LOC conflict on 370,IAF is embarassing,have the most expensive equipment & still crash like some trash...& the their attitude towards tejas says all...procurment of jets hae become circus now in india

arya

Country flag
its prove either IAF incompetent to handle these jets or lazy in their maintenance

Well its not IAF quaility & capability our pilots are best of best . but yes i can put question on maintenance & we all know su30 mki is getting old , we need new technology advance fighter planes , i think more then 6 countries are moving for 6 th gen planes while we are flying 4 th gen su30 mki

arya

Country flag
Tum pagal kar doge yaar. Bas kar bhai, itni bakchodi theek nahi hai.

Now you will get i was not doing bakchodi i was showing you the future but may be you donot have capability to see the future .

I was saying again & agian IAF need new fighter planes but no one taking it serious .

Thanks god today our 2 pilots are safe just because of luck and there skill & well training .

Again we are in conflict with pakistan and our planes are crashing

rone

Country flag
Well its not IAF quaility & capability our pilots are best of best . but yes i can put question on maintenance & we all know su30 mki is getting old , we need new technology advance fighter planes , i think more then 6 countries are moving for 6 th gen planes while we are flying 4 th gen su30 mki
even porki keeping its f16 in air which much older than our su30, it pure chal ne vale altitude of maintenance team no professionalism

arya

Country flag
even porki keeping its f16 in air which much older than our su30, it pure chal ne vale altitude of maintenance team no professionalism

You are acting both as an advocate & judge also , donot put the question on pilots but may some parts , or maintenance fault or something else .

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We should see the video

Details about PL15
.what is the weight? It must be very very heavy because to achieve such high rage with Mach 5 speed will require a huge quantity of fuel.

Chinese may be quoting false range or at a range very high altitude to hype the figures like they always do.

Craigs

Country flag

You pay for them and we will get as many as you want.

Craigs

Country flag
Pilots and maintenance engineers come from the same HR pool and is the same that you come from too.

rone

Country flag
You are acting both as an advocate & judge also , donot put the question on pilots but may some parts , or maintenance fault or something else .
its all my opinions, till today no official explanation gone public why these 4+ gen birds crash rate is so high? even Russians won't crash them in this rate, so its hard to find which one is the weak link in our system either putting rookie pilots in these birds or lazy maintenance and overhauls by hal ?

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Now you will get i was not doing bakchodi i was showing you the future but may be you donot have capability to see the future .

I was saying again & agian IAF need new fighter planes but no one taking it serious .

Thanks god today our 2 pilots are safe just because of luck and there skill & well training .

Again we are in conflict with pakistan and our planes are crashing
It is very similar to 250+ fleet of F15 (excluding new Strike Variant) has a aircraft loss rate of 1 aircraft every 50,000 flight hours.

Means around 200 flight hours per airframe per year for a fleet of 250+ active F15s has 1 accident. That's actually similar to our Su30MKI rate. Our ~250 aircraft fleet each do 200+ flight hours per year.

And with the HAL built quality, this is not bad.

MrPresident

Country flag
I see people with weird usernames barely any post in 6 to 7 years posting shit and giving blanket statements and they post and comment on ONLY bad things that might have happened.

I wonder why :D

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

White Wolf

Country flag
I see people with weird usernames barely any post in 6 to 7 years posting shit and giving blanket statements and they post and comment on ONLY bad things that might have happened.

I wonder why :D

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Most of these imposters are 2 cent paki trolls. Learn to ignore those filthy low life creatures.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles