Solution to Kashmir keeping India's strategic interests in mind

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It's easy for us to Invade GB region. Reasons.

1> Population of GB is very less. Only 0.5 Million in big region equivalent to Punjab.

2> Pakistan supply comes from NW region. We can open three more fronts from Tajikistan Airbase / A'than Army + P.O.K (next to Jammu region) + Siachen.

3> 70% of Pakistan army HQ at Islamabad till Karachi. 20% in near A'than border and only 10% in GB region. Due to difficult terrain and high mountains, It will take long time for troops to mobilise. Not to forget we can use 3 more fronts to stop/block them.

4> We can open Rajasthan-Gujarat front from 30 such conflicting point by sending 2 Strike Corps + 2 Hold Corps. Also Block Pakistan Punjab Army poisition by dividing into P.O.K. and Pak Punjab. We can use Ambala Strike corps for that.

5> Block Pakistan Shipment in Arabian sea by using 3 ports @ Oman, Chabbar Port and Porabandar.

6> Surprise and Offensive strike against Pak military instalment. All are in 200 Km range.

7> By giving few Bn $ military aid to A'than for start conflicting Durand line. Also Baluchistan.

I don't think Pakistan will use Nuke, But let say they use. We can buy S-400 and develop & deply AAD-PDV by 2015 in big numbers and Buy 100 more fighter jets and deploy @ Bhuj till Halawara.

I may be sounding as Day-Dreamer, But Think Logically, It's dificult but very much possible if we plan well and implement all in next 5 years !! :)
Not to mention we will get an opportunity that will not make us look like aggressors in the world because there will be some terrorist blast here or there which can be and should be used to justify our action in pok.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
It's not day-dreaming.

Right down on paper, P.O.K. will be administrated by GoI sooner or later. No matter how much money we need to invest and risk we take, It's worth.
well its day dreaming. i have never seen any of our leaders who have forcefully voice for tacking our part of land back. second if its not day dreaming then why does our leader are selling idea of converting IB into LOC

Galaxy

Country flag
Not to mention we will get an opportunity that will not make us look like aggressors in the world because there will be some terrorist blast here or there which can be and should be used to justify our action in pok.
+1

GB is very much possible, If we have serious intention !!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
well its day dreaming. i have never seen any of our leaders who have forcefully voice for tacking our part of land back. second if its not day dreaming then why does our leader are selling idea of converting IB into LOC
our leaders are cowards.

Galaxy

Country flag
If our Leaders are not Nationalist or Visionary, Is it my fault ??

I gave 7 reasons why it's possible.

You can give few reasons why not possible. I really want to see other side of coin too.

I am arguing with some valid and strong points. Isn't it ??

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
+1

GB is very much possible, If we have serious intention !!
If we open up multiple points then invariably we will capture paki lands and even that can be used to get concessions or some more land near the afghan border from them near north west frontier. We hold all the cards!

Param

This thread is about capturing all of POK in the next War and creating a land link to Afghanistan.:frusty:

I know its not always easy to be realistic but Sometimes people forget that the two countries are nuclear weapon states.

Galaxy

Country flag
^^^^^

Check Map very closely.

We can open 4 front from Siachen, Kargil till Kupawara, Jammu region (Punch, Rajauri, Udhampur) and Tajkistahn Airbase.

Not to forget from Bhuj till Punjab.

before Massive Surgical attack will make it easy for us !!

anoop_mig25

Country flag
If our Leaders are not Nationalist or Visionary, Is it my fault ??

I gave 7 reasons why it's possible.

You can give few reasons why not possible. I really want to see other side of coin too.

I am arguing with some valid and strong points. Isn't it ??
yep u are and i am not pointing finger at u but can u tell me untill and unless our leadership gives order are all those crops from army going to cross international border.

have our leadership as well as executive effectively counter pak propaganda that its Indian controlled Kashmir that is problematic and not paks one .

why are our executive offering idea of converting LoC into IB.

and population of G&B MAY be less but are they supportive of india , i don`t think so?

Galaxy

Country flag
This thread is about capturing all of POK in the next War and creating a land link to Afghanistan.:frusty:

I know its not always easy to be realistic but Sometimes people forget that the two countries are nuclear weapon states.
Already considered that factor by thinking all Ifs and Buts and replied also.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Paki nukes can be neutralized....read what galaxy has written.

Furthermore what he has not written is that paki nukes are most probably near major cities so that the army can control them because lets face it they dont have much control in rural areas.

pmaitra

^^^^^

Check Map very closely.

We can open 4 front from Siachen, Kargil till Kupawara, Jammu region (Punch, Rajauri, Udhampur) and Tajkistahn Airbase.

Not to forget from Bhuj till Punjab.

before Massive Surgical attack will make it easy for us !!
Our cold start policy was roughly based on this: take territory all along the border and LoC but not go too deep into the enemy territory, then declare ceasefire and negotiate. Personally, I would first go and establish a siege of Islamabad and Lahore and use our Navy to bombard Karachi. Eventually, we will be able to cut off Gilgit-Baltistan from the mainland Pakistan. That way, half the work is done. The second phase will take months and probably upto a year to solidify our presence in Gilgit-Baltistan.

Param

Paki nukes can be neutralized....read what galaxy has written.

Furthermore what he has not written is that paki nukes are most probably near major cities so that the army can control them because lets face it they dont have much control in rural areas.
War is not a videogame.
If all this was so easy is armchair generals like us are discussing it would have been done a long time ago. Why do you think the US with all its mighty capabilities does not strike at N.Korea?

I give more importance to the lives of our citizens over POK. Even if the toll on our side is a few thousands it is unacceptable. Risking a nuclear war for POK is stupidity.

Galaxy

Country flag
yep u are and i am not pointing finger at u but can u tell me untill and unless our leadership gives order are all those crops from army going to cross international border.

have our leadership as well as executive effectively counter pak propaganda that its Indian controlled Kashmir that is problematic and not paks one .

why are our executive offering idea of converting LoC into IB.

and population of G&B MAY be less but are they supportive of india , i don`t think so?
India is democratic country. Our Leaders do change from time to time. If tomorrow any strong nationalist leader irrespective of political parties comes at Centre and start aggressive move. It's Possible. trust me, All Political parties and people will always support such move. Remember Indira Gandhi in 1971 ??

It's Rule No. 1 of Diplomacy. What is said is mostly not done.

Doesn't matter if supportive or not. If CPC can manage 1.4 Bn population with 7 Millions members then I am sure, 2,00,000 Army personnel will easily manage GB. Not to forget, There are many people there specially Shi'as who are pro-India (Like kargil of Shia). Also, They are distributed in small population in huge state. It can be easily done. trust me. It's not the concern.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
War is not a videogame.
If all this was so easy is armchair generals like us are discussing it would have been done a long time ago. Why do you think the US with all its mighty capabilities does not strike at N.Korea?

I give more importance to the lives of our citizens over POK. Even if the toll on our side is a few thousands it is unacceptable. Risking a nuclear war for POK is stupidity.
People with your attitude have always gotten conquered throughout history and our leaders also have this attitude.

Param

Dear Friends,
If India annexed PoK in the next war, will we get a direct land link to afghanistan ? Then the US will no longer be blackmailed by Pakistan and we can access Central asian gas as well as build a 'diamond necklace ' round China .I would like to know the member's views on this.
Dude, you came up with a brilliant idea that I did not expect to be taken seriously:clap:4 pages of serious discussion.:facepalm:

Reactions: KS

Galaxy

Country flag
No offence to anyone but The biggest problem for our country is majority of People are not nationalist !!

They expect to happen on it's own otherwise forget it. It's wrong mentality. Pakistan will never ever give an inch of land until she loses the war.

There is no short-cut for such possibility. We have to take risk, Invest money, Mobilise people and then possible.

Either we have to take forcefully or Forget...... There is no 3rd option.

Yes, we might have some loss during such things. But Just imagine our strategic goal. Imagine Natural resources from 15-20 countries coming direct to India including A'than, Uzbekistan. 100+ more Hill stations in GB, No proxy against India from China, Direct link to Russia. it would make huge difference !!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No offence to anyone but The biggest problem for our country is majority of People are not nationalist !!

They expect to happen on it's own otherwise forget it. It's wrong mentality. Pakistan will never ever give an inch of land except losing the war.

There is no short-cut for such possibility. We have to take risk, Invest money, Mobilise people and then possible.

Either we have to take forcefully or Forget...... There is no 3rd option.

Yes, we might have some loss during such things. But Just imagine our strategic goal. Imagine Natural resources from 15-20 coming direct to India including A'than, Uzbekistan. 100+ more Hill stations in GB, No proxy against India from China, Direct link to Russia. it would make huge difference !!
Being nationalist is far off thing.

Majority are pacifists :rolleyes:

Param

People with your attitude have always gotten conquered throughout history and our leaders also have this attitude.
You should be in the Army . Serving in Siachen or gunning down terrorists at the LoC.

I care bout the Indian lives and don't want to risk them unnecessarily for Jingoistic reasons.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles