Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Evil007

Why can't we have good sht man i can't even boast our troops pic anywhere(consider this a rant or whatever) some times its well equipped rifle but the soldier is in low hanging jacket tactical pyjamas and tactical sports shoes i have never seen an Indian Army troop in correct uniform or in decent gear unless its some show off stage to show the ministers and UN Jernals.

Master Chief

Country flag
Why can't we have good sht man i can't even boast our troops pic anywhere(consider this a rant or whatever) some times its well equipped rifle but the soldier is in low hanging jacket tactical pyjamas and tactical sports shoes i have never seen an Indian Army troop in correct uniform or in decent gear unless its some show off stage to show the ministers and UN Jernals.
Mix and match camo..too

OutForVendetta

Country flag
Most militaries have their LMG and main rifle firing different rounds.
Those who try to have the same round are usually quite dissatisfied, and end up having either a suboptimal machine gun or a suboptimal main assault rifle.

IMO 7.62x1 lmg and 7.62x 39 rifle is fine, as long as they dont issue sigs/insas in same platoon also
Hmmm. US operated the M4 / M27 along with the M249 SAW exactly for interchangibility of the rounds

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Also keep in mind the pic is of a forward deployment unit , sad state of affairs still will be people on Twitter justifying this crap

New threads

Articles