Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NotASussyBoi

Country flag

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
https://www.tactix.in/weapon-modification-kit?page=2
Tactix product range.Couldn’t get the site of Jai Durga.These guys are mostly going to buy some cheap kits from some manufacturer in Usa and rebrand it.We should have gone for kits from reputed guys like Sureshot ,Krebs customs,Zenitco or midwest industries etc.In the name of Atmanirbhar just another scam .
Jai Durga dosent even have a website Praful Checked he found nothing about it tactix is good who will win hopefully heard good things about them and their AK kits

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Bharat ki lila aparampaar Hove hai bhaaya , humne unki foj ko 105 mm ki toup supply Kari hai aur uske saath aslaha bhi , lekin ab unke baagiyon ne hamari banayi bandookein aktiyaar Karlin hai, aur iske saath aane wala aslaha bhi .
@ALBY
🌚🌝

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Tactix product range.Couldn’t get the site of Jai Durga.These guys are mostly going to buy some cheap kits from some manufacturer in Usa and rebrand it.We should have gone for kits from reputed guys like Sureshot ,Krebs customs,Zenitco or midwest industries etc.In the name of Atmanirbhar just another scam .
Jai Durga dosent even have a website Praful Checked he found nothing about it tactix is good who will win hopefully heard good things about them and their AK kits

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
not only this Jai Durga but there are many other 'outsourced manufacturers' like this certain Nityanand Udhyog Pvt. Ltd. that is manufacturing lots of furniture, magazine and stuff for I guess various OFBs
check their indiamart page
and their website

indiamart is a treasure trove if you want to find such manufacturers-suppliers...i swear i once saw some manufacturer showing receiver body of INSAS in their catalogue that made me think if OFB is really acting as mere assembler while getting their rifle parts upto even receiver levels made by these kind of engineering firms - but goddamn i forgot to save that link and indiamart's search feature is quite bad to find them back 🤷‍♂️ but otherwise yes

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
not only this Jai Durga but there are many other 'outsourced manufacturers' like this certain Nityanand Udhyog Pvt. Ltd. that is manufacturing lots of furniture, magazine and stuff for I guess various OFBs
check their indiamart page
and their website

indiamart is a treasure trove if you want to find such manufacturers-suppliers...i swear i once saw some manufacturer showing receiver body of INSAS in their catalogue that made me think if OFB is really acting as mere assembler while getting their rifle parts upto even receiver levels made by these kind of engineering firms - but goddamn i forgot to save that link and indiamart's search feature is quite bad to find them back 🤷‍♂️ but otherwise yes
I have a question it ofbs are just assembling these things and most work is getting outsourced does it make chances that we might get better quality products?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I have a question it ofbs are just assembling these things and most work is getting outsourced does it make chances that we might get better quality products?
yes, no, maybe

who knows

in past there were accusations that INSAS magazines made by that plastic chair manufacturer 'neelkamal' were cracking in high altitude cold environment of J&K during the kargil war, then the magazines were 'improved' so perhaps neelkamal or someone else made and supplied better kwality magazines afterwards, perhaps?

and again, these kind of 'suppliers' might be outsourcing it further to other lower echelon manufacturers and they, in order of earing as much 'margin' as possible, might be cutting corners here-there or something like that? or perhaps just importing stuff from elsewhere and rebranding-reselling it in their name like in case of many like that Tactix, SSSD that supplies picatiny railed top covers for AK and so...

so everything depends on lots of things

private participation isn't some magic pill, neither DPSUs are wholly self reliant and doing it with considerations of proving 'the best' maal, as we all know it by now

Global Defence

New threads

Articles