Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
IMG_6681.jpeg

American made Aks are just pipe bombs waiting for kaboom

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I asked prafull he said it's a sssd original design they haven't revealed it yet but it's their own design and has lost 2 contracts now this and UP police ATS one
> sssd original design

:bplease:

take it with a mine worth of salt whenever it comes to them; we have seen enough of their claims of 'completely indigeneous design developed and manufactured' in some dedicated threads...

will believe in it when I get to see it

the only original design work so far has been that M72 rifle design and (due to my shear laziness to try to trace its roots - kya pata yeh bhi kisi weimerican kit ka kopy ya fork nikle) perhaps top cover railed design of their SVD upgrade kit; baki sab toh aftermarket se le kar kopy-production jaisa hai

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
> sssd original design

:bplease:

take it with a mine worth of salt whenever it comes to them; we have seen enough of their claims of 'completely indigeneous design developed and manufactured' in some dedicated threads...

will believe in it when I get to see it

the only original design work so far has been that M72 rifle design and (due to my shear laziness to try to trace its roots - kya pata yeh bhi kisi weimerican kit ka kopy ya fork nikle) perhaps top cover railed design of their SVD upgrade kit; baki sab toh aftermarket se le kar kopy-production jaisa hai
Well yes we can't say anything until we see the design most probably at def expo this year which has been delayed till god knows when.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@Johny_Baba here you go analysis please if anything is even visible

View attachment 244529
1710605557974.png

🤷‍♂️ anyway, here is my initial observation off these pixels here...

> "pistol brace" = weimerican import, could be for show here
> that entire shape, that straight 9mm magazine and all, reminds me too much of B&T APC
1710606010612.png

B&T is supplying us MP-9 machine pistol//SMG since years so no wonder if they want to bid for APC series SMG here, like how Cz Arms and others doing it going 'atmanirbhar bharat' scheme of JV or something like that

so yeah, my best assumption based on outline from that pixelated mess is B&T APC9, or something similar to that
🤷‍♂️ if they are true to their words about IDDM this time, perhaps they took SSSD M72 design and shrunk it down to make a 9mm SMG out of it?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
View attachment 244534
🤷‍♂️ anyway, here is my initial observation off these pixels here...

> "pistol brace" = weimerican import, could be for show here
> that entire shape, that straight 9mm magazine and all, reminds me too much of B&T APC
View attachment 244536

B&T is supplying us MP-9 machine pistol//SMG since years so no wonder if they want to bid for APC series SMG here, like how Cz Arms and others doing it going 'atmanirbhar bharat' scheme of JV or something like that

so yeah, my best assumption based on outline from that pixelated mess is B&T APC9, or something similar to that
🤷‍♂️ if they are true to their words about IDDM this time, perhaps they took SSSD M72 design and shrunk it down to make a 9mm SMG out of it?
True M-72 shrunken down does work and great analysis sorry about the pixel alpha found it from his pic collection

Global Defence

New threads

Articles