Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
Because of Kashmir other's states don't get their dues and we spend money blindly on them still we don't get anything in return .. yeh roz ka tamasha khatam karo and normalize them so that we can concentrate on developments.

President is back and paper work would start now.

daya

Country flag
Cremate their bodies with hindu rituals, pakis fear this more than death:biggrin2:
I really pity for them.... The PAK army installation is a real villain not only for India but for their personnel also.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistani Army has suffered heavy casualities in Lipa and Rawlakot sector POJK and forward posts have been vacated.

By softening the enemy defence,IA creating a buffer zone between jk and the terrorist launch pads in pok.

Brilliant!

Last edited:

akk

Country flag
It cannot be 35a or 370. If it was, there was no need to pass reservation bill. It would automatically apply to j&k, since it applies to rest of India.

captscooby81

Country flag
Did bifurcation of Andhra pradesh happened same way ? i still remember that the state assembly was completely against it and Sonia and her goons even switched off the live telecast of the vote in parliament and completed the separation . If that can apply to one big main state of india. why cant same apply to J&k . I don't think there is any rule that 50 % of the states in India has to agree for any bifurcation of particular state . Did Bihar, MP and UP gone through same process before three new states carved out of them ?

I think we all should keep calm and take this below video message seriously

View attachment 36531
this how it escalated......

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I believe, though I hope and pray I'm wrong that this is a defensive posture. It's clear that something major was being planned on Amarnath yatris and the treat perception was credible enough to make taking a risk inadvisable.

Surgical strikes don't work as the Porkies can deny them, you need a hammering so clear that it can't be denied. However, that would force the Porkies up the escalation ladder. That would give us an opportunity to land a body blow but are we prepared enough? Both militiraliy and strategically?

Deathstar

Country flag
Did bifurcation of Andhra pradesh happened same way ? i still remember that the state assembly was completely against it and Sonia and her goons even switched of the live telecast of the vote in parliament and completed the separation . If that can apply to one big main state of india. why cant same apply to J&k . I don't think there is any rule that 50 % of the states in India has to agree for any bifurcation of particular state . Did Bihar, MP and UP gone through same process before three new states carved out of them ?

I think we all should keel calm and take this below video message seriously

No constitutional amendment required , no ratification by 50% states requires , only recommendation by J&K assembly is required (only exception) , bill need to be passed only by simple majority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles