Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
It Means,
Our Boyz have no intention of stop the jass whupping:troll:

Tigers likey markhor meat!!!

Why our force will stop .

Cant you feel and see why pakistani are firing with more power after trump meeting , its time we need to escalate the point , our force will give a better reply to pakistan

arya

Country flag
We should drop Some more Spice Bombs

They are far away from border , dont worry our forces will give them surprise but may be navy lead .

lets pakistan do some mistake , let them do something so that we can break pakistan and new baluchistan will take place . as modi ji promised

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1159629.shtml

Two days Ago , China made a provocative statement through Global Times

So it looks like India did get PROVOKED:bounce:
Although US and China are on opposing sides in Trade war and Asia Pacific supremacy contest .. They still care for their lovechild Pakistan ( like during the cold war)... That's why India has gotten close to Russia lately... Because when the time comes that India has to seriously bang Pakistan, we can only depend on Russia...

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
What's changed in past couple of weeks is paki validation by amreeka and cheen on Kashmir and paki tried to bully us.

Result: paki got their rear kicked and resorting back to 27 Feb episode, a win that didn't translate to "Qatal ki raat" courtesy USA and Saudi.

P.S: Let paki civilians taste gunpowder. Make them respect Indian pilots in future or have 155 arty up their arse.

Paki were running faster than usain bolt from pok after Indian shelling. Let's capture that area.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

PakArmy restricted media coverage of LoC clashes with Indian Army 2 hide their casualties like they restricted media 2 cover #Balakok Airstrikes sites for 40 days 2 cover-up their casualties.
AsPer Local Pigeon frm LeepaValley,PakArmy taken control frm local police at many places.

#BABAINT

Illusive

Country flag

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
Possible reports of Pakistan Army raising white flags at Neelum Valley Sector.
[P.S. I can't confirm it]
These LOC skirmishes are roz ka tamasha. Relax guys it wont escalate and soon after a flag meeting and brigade talks things will calm down. I am really sorry if I hurt your adrenaline boost but its the reality.
I had already told this in my previous post.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Possible reports of Pakistan Army raising white flags at Neelum Valley Sector.
[P.S. I can't confirm it]
Destroy that white flag along with the Porki army personnel with a 155mm artillery fire and open up several more sectors. Also give them the taste of pinaka mbrls, this will also help us validate and improve pinaka mbrls and market it showing results of roasted porks.

Last edited:

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
he said pakis will wave white flag...but he didn't say we will accept flag meeting....it has been months since we had flag meeting with them.....it didn't happen earlier and won't happen now........
I am really sorry to say but escalation is not going to happen, it will continue like this 1-1 2-2 but nothing beyond that. Government need solid reason to escalate and there no reason to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles