Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Group 2 will make the govt do its way . This is repeated in history where babus screwed victories of forces . How will they like to loose that turf of advising the govt to others.
But Modi has this one chance to do what he says, about what the BJP says about Article 35a. Pakistan economy is in doldrums. It has to concentrate its meager resources fueling the Taliban insurgency and the Afghan end game. Once Taliban is in the Afghan government, it will start to meddle in Kashmir with full force. Too many countries have used Kashmir as a leash on India's neck. Now is the time to cut it loose, and kill article 35a and 370.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
This article is completely opposite. Are you even reading the article?
Yes I have read it, and it is obvious that where the writers sympathies lie. He is exonerating the US administration and the state department, while blaming the wahabbi lobby. The truth is just the opposite. Trump and the state department want close ties with Pakistan because it serves US long term interests.( all US administrations have wanted to maintain that. Pakistan does not face any serious US sanctions inspite of being responsible for the deaths of more than 2000 US troops). They are not really bothered about Indian interests. And Modi has lately realized that America first is not really compatible with India first.

mayfair

Yes I have read it, and it is obvious that where the writers sympathies lie. He is exonerating the US administration and the state department, while blaming the wahabbi lobby. The truth is just the opposite. Trump and the state department want close ties with Pakistan because it serves US long term interests.( all US administrations have wanted to maintain that. Pakistan does not face any serious US sanctions inspite of being responsible for the deaths of more than 2000 US troops). They are not really bothered about Indian interests. And Modi has lately realized that America first is not really compatible with India first.
Also the same person not long ago was arguing for S400 deal to be called off as a "confidence-building measure" to the Americans.

Not difficult to guess where his sympathies lie.

Amreeka has always viewed Shitistan as the cat's paw to keep India distracted to a degree and that policy will never change. Those who believe or profess otherwise, are either barking up the wrong tree or they wish for India to completely ignore its interests and go balls-deep into Amreeki embrace.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Something fishy happening right now.

Pakistan Army's Beech King 350 SIGINT/ ISR aircraft crashed. Possibly was on mission to snoop Indian side of LoC.

Then several tweets claiming LoC Skirmishes.

Also heard chatters from Pakistanis taunting Indians on last night at LoC which they claim to be retaliation for IED blast at LoC few weeks back which killed atleast 5 Pak soldiers.

I guess their retaliation failed.

And now this at Tangdhar/ Khel Sector
LoC.jpg

Chinmoy

Country flag
Right now this is true. However, once a healthy RS majority is secured, BJP must do whatever it takes to restore the temples at Ayodhya, Mathura and Kashi. If the Supreme Court tries to interfere, cut the cocksuckers down to size (and even if they don't interfere, do it anyways).
Do you think all these problems are because of internal issues?

Let me bring in one example here. Heard of the HongKong protest? China is so good in quelling any protest in its homeland. Why is it taking so much time in Hong Kong or for that they are not doing anything forcefully overtly?

There would always be external powers who would be meddling in your internal politics and you simply can't shag them off with a strong RS or a RW. The foremost requirement would be a strong Socioeconomic status for India. Lets again take example of China. The level of Human Rights violation in China is equal to none. But no one simply cares about it. You would see a couple of articles on it sometimes, but those are negligible to what is published against Indian social structure. Sometimes they plant it in a way that it seems like India is advancing towards a Civil War. Social media on top of that is not helping much.

Now China controlled this with a virtual dictatorship. They controlled there domestic media first and then all the institutions. But that can't happen in India. In a democracy, the strongest link is its citizens. But irony is that the weakest link too is its citizens. Educated citizens would make a strong democracy. But sadly, that's not in our case. So, first we have to create a environment where the external forces would not meddle into our internal politics and then we have to create another environment to cull this voice of decent within us.

So 1st step, make ourself an economic powerhouse. If you are a seller, what would you look in a market? The skin color of customer.or the profit margin of the market?
2nd step, kill the voice of dissent among your society which acts against the interest of nation. For that there are two ways. You literally kill them. Now we can't do this now. For that too we have to first attain 1st step. Or go down the second way of killing the ideology. Now how you could do it? Make people busy. Give them so much of work to do that they don't have time to look into these nonsense. For that too, you have to implement the step 1st to an extent.

So a strong foreign and economic policy is needed along with strong RW to achieve our goal. Keeping our religious ego in forefront would only make us go down the Paki way. I am a Hindu and I do wear my religion proudly in my sleeve. But it doesn't mean that I would roll up my sleeve at the drop of a hat. Our national interest should come before our ego.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Pakistan Army's Beech King 350 SIGINT/ ISR aircraft crashed. Possibly was on mission to snoop Indian side of LoC.

Also heard chatters from Pakistanis taunting Indians on last night at LoC which they claim to be retaliation for IED blast at LoC few weeks back which killed atleast 5 Pak soldiers.

View attachment 36398
Long time no see,sirji....Gd 2 see u back.

Chinmoy

Country flag
@Craigs ,

What Poor @Chinmoy doesn't understand that that a commitment in election menifesto is a much bigger commitment than any rally speach No 1 and No 2 invariably all BJP members have always supported building of Ram temple at Ayodhya. Infact, it was a BJP Nara that Ram Lala ham ayenge, Mandir vahi banayenge. Not only that, but BJP also maintained carry out an all India Yatra to build temple as well and make BJP a Mai stream party. Narendra Modi managed this Yatra headed by Advani. So @Chinmoy is not only perceiving it wrong, but he is factually incorrect or he is lying in order to be loyal to individual and not to ideology.
It is your utter STUPIDITY to look things on only one perspective. BJP offcourse said that they would build Ram Temple and they declared that in written.
But have they said anywhere that they would do it forcefully?
RAM LALA HUM AAYENGE. MANDIR JABARDASTI BANAYENGE. Did they said this anywhere?
Yes I've voted Modi not to build 1 Ram Temple or 100 Ram Temple. I've voted him to make a strong India and it could be achieved only when a nationalist party remains in power. This stupid stunt of ego satisfaction is not going to help the cause.

Yes I am a blind bhakt. And I believe I am 100 times better then a BLIND EGOIST.

Khush?????

tomato

View attachment 36398
Yes, they r retaliating desperately. We lost one of our jawan to Paki sniper an hour back.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

BIG BREAKING- Total 3 sectors on LoC Leepa, Nuseri, Athmuqam- on indian army target. Reports of artillery shelling by indian army. Expect heavy casualities on pakistani side.

One of our jawans succumbed to enemy sniping. Pray for our men.

Vijyes

Do you think all these problems are because of internal issues?

Let me bring in one example here. Heard of the HongKong protest? China is so good in quelling any protest in its homeland. Why is it taking so much time in Hong Kong or for that they are not doing anything forcefully overtly?

There would always be external powers who would be meddling in your internal politics and you simply can't shag them off with a strong RS or a RW. The foremost requirement would be a strong Socioeconomic status for India. Lets again take example of China. The level of Human Rights violation in China is equal to none. But no one simply cares about it. You would see a couple of articles on it sometimes, but those are negligible to what is published against Indian social structure. Sometimes they plant it in a way that it seems like India is advancing towards a Civil War. Social media on top of that is not helping much.

Now China controlled this with a virtual dictatorship. They controlled there domestic media first and then all the institutions. But that can't happen in India. In a democracy, the strongest link is its citizens. But irony is that the weakest link too is its citizens. Educated citizens would make a strong democracy. But sadly, that's not in our case. So, first we have to create a environment where the external forces would not meddle into our internal politics and then we have to create another environment to cull this voice of decent within us.

So 1st step, make ourself an economic powerhouse. If you are a seller, what would you look in a market? The skin color of customer.or the profit margin of the market?
2nd step, kill the voice of dissent among your society which acts against the interest of nation. For that there are two ways. You literally kill them. Now we can't do this now. For that too we have to first attain 1st step. Or go down the second way of killing the ideology. Now how you could do it? Make people busy. Give them so much of work to do that they don't have time to look into these nonsense. For that too, you have to implement the step 1st to an extent.

So a strong foreign and economic policy is needed along with strong RW to achieve our goal. Keeping our religious ego in forefront would only make us go down the Paki way. I am a Hindu and I do wear my religion proudly in my sleeve. But it doesn't mean that I would roll up my sleeve at the drop of a hat. Our national interest should come before our ego.
What is national interest? How come you talk all these statements without even defining national interest? Without defining beyond interest and why it is needed, you are just ranting and eating everyone's time.

Your idea if overworking people is ridiculous and only displays your cowardly attitude. Why will people overwork? For what goal? How will a person who is busy working be able to Debbie time for anything else? Who will buy goods if people don't have time to use?

You are finding excuses to hide your cowardice. We are not buying it

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Major Exchange of Mortors and Arms in all 3 sectors . Enforcement dispatched 1 of ours has attained Martyrdom and unconfirmed reports of 2 to 8 Paki soilders Dead till now

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
What is national interest? How come you talk all these statements without even defining national interest? Without defining beyond interest and why it is needed, you are just ranting and eating everyone's time.

Your idea if overworking people is ridiculous and only displays your cowardly attitude. Why will people overwork? For what goal? How will a person who is busy working be able to Debbie time for anything else? Who will buy goods if people don't have time to use?

You are finding excuses to hide your cowardice. We are not buying it
Neither I am selling it.

Read and think. I've already told you this before. You have this bad habit of jumping the gun every time.

Vijyes

Neither I am selling it.

Read and think. I've already told you this before. You have this bad habit of jumping the gun every time.
I have thought well and hence I am telling this. You sincerely appear like a coward by your past track record.

Every single time, you don't talk of action. None is saying that action has to be right now but that intention to act must there and preparation must be done. However, you simply refuse to talk logically about any future RESULTS or any plans for preparation.

I know to think on my own. Bit my problem is that you unnecessarily talk nonsense and misguide people or at best waste time of people reading it

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles