Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
http://telegraphnepal.com/stable-strong-pakistan-as-indias-deterrent-in-south-asia/
Just read this article , completely anti India , there is no concept of Ummah in Hindus thats why Hindus are bound to fail , writer is Hindu yet favours Imran Khan over Modi
What a retard article! This jackass doesn't know WTF he's talking about! Makes it sound like the US is beholden to the Porkies and that Trump will renew the billions of dollars aid to that failed state.

This knucklehead is living in a world of delusions.

Deathstar

Country flag
What a retard article! This jackass doesn't know WTF he's talking about! Makes it sound like the US is beholden to the Porkies and that Trump will renew the billions of dollars aid to that failed state.

This knucklehead is living in a world of delusions.
Chinese influence???looks like , we need to act quick. Telegraph India is also a shit paper

sorcerer

Country flag
Masood azhar is reportedly dead acc to reports
They will sloooooooowly bring the death of that crow into light.
may be that is the reason the terrorists pigs in pakistan is pissed against paki administration.
may be that is the reason why Germany put out the NOTAM on pak saying "attack on civilian airlines during take off / landing"

sorcerer

Country flag
Army ‘modifying’measures to counter IED menace in J&K: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh

The development was shared by the Northern Army Commander, Lieutenant General Ranbir Singh, with ET. Singh also said that there are about 16 terrorist camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and the army has been receiving regular inputs of terrorists attempting to infiltrate into India to carry out attacks.

“We are carrying out large number of changes and modifications, which includes bringing new counter-IED (Improvised Explosive Devices) equipment and training troops. We also have bomb disposal squads and have dogs trained to detect IEDs. There are also several other measures to ensure that we don’t suffer casualties due to IEDs,” said Singh.

Security forces have already been working on improving the Standard Operating Procedure for convoy movement. Road Opening Party (ROP) duties are also being revised in view of the threat of vehicle borne IEDs. The number of Mine Protected Vehicles and bulletproof vehicles are being increased.

Meanwhile on terrorist camps in PoK Singh said, “There are about 16 to 17 camps present till date. But this number keeps changing. Sometimes there are 37 to 38 camps. Sometimes they leave these camps and go to other camps and sometimes they make more camps. But until now there are about 16 camps.”

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-lt-gen-ranbir-singh/articleshow/70108270.cms

arya

Country flag
Guys we are not getting any information or updates of PAF & His navy whats they are cooking , i think we should also discuss about them so that we should know what they are doing

arya

Country flag
They hit us and we hit them back. This is like an un-ending game. The quantum and magnitude of our PALATWAR should be such huge that they think million times before generating even a thought of inflicting any type of casualty to our forces in their mind.
External force will not work until internal force do its work , if we want some solution then we have to work on internal force .

sorcerer

Country flag
Guys we are not getting any information or updates of PAF & His navy whats they are cooking , i think we should also discuss about them so that we should know what they are doing
Last time we checked..pak navy was hiding from the INDIAN Navy moving farther west :D

sorcerer

Country flag
Let me give some insight what happened yesterday! #LOC Cowards #PakistanArmy called for peace but yesterday they attacked unprovoked! Small arms, machine guns, mortar shelling even shoulder fired rocket launchers were used! Given sahi Jawab by jawans. 7-9 #Pakistan soliders dead

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Fuel Depot may be!
boom bada boom
I don't think a fuel depot in Chamb can be considered as a strategically important asset. I don't know what is in Chamb but my guess is it's an AD asset, especially a Radar site.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

what strategically important target did we hit?
Shouldn't paki do swift retort for these losses given they did for some uprooted trees and dead crows?

What's stopping paki nauman Ali khan and Hassan siddiqui and their F16s with AMRAAMs? These are captain pakiland and should go into telephone booth and put on their superhero costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles