Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

akk

Country flag
That's the "problem" with current govt. They don't accept anything unless forced to do. They actually never accepted anything since SS1. Even balakote was declared by pak and India was forced to accept. They never properly accepted other strikes even on 27th (meant to be 3 places) . Kadi ninda did mention a third strike but did not elaborate and did not follow up.
Basically, what officially happens is what pak admits. What pak admits is only what it has the capacity and intent to respond to, otherwise it cannot accept.
Even for India, if China has a role in disappearances of our aircraft, we can only accuse it, if we have the capacity to do the same. If not, we will not declare it. Unfortunate but true.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Kadi ninda did mention a third strike but did not elaborate and did not follow up.
What was the date of his statement ? Just trying to connects the dots. Baba mentioned 5-6th March and now @tigerhill dropped the F-16 theory. If we did blow up some 16's, when was it ? Before Ninda Turtle's third strike remark or after ?

akk

Country flag
What was the date of his statement ? Just trying to connects the dots. Baba mentioned 5-6th March and now @tigerhill dropped the F-16 theory. If we did blow up some 16's, when was it ? Before Ninda Turtle's third strike remark or after ?
9th March.
Baba has been consistent with his 5/6 March theory. Maybe these are linked.
But if 27th Feb was avenged in March, why would that be avenged again in May?

Chinmoy

Country flag
That's the "problem" with current govt. They don't accept anything unless forced to do. They actually never accepted anything since SS1. Even balakote was declared by pak and India was forced to accept. They never properly accepted other strikes even on 27th (meant to be 3 places) . Kadi ninda did mention a third strike but did not elaborate and did not follow up.
Basically, what officially happens is what pak admits. What pak admits is only what it has the capacity and intent to respond to, otherwise it cannot accept.
Even for India, if China has a role in disappearances of our aircraft, we can only accuse it, if we have the capacity to do the same. If not, we will not declare it. Unfortunate but true.
No government is going to admit the fact that it has violated the sovereignty of another country. Whether one like it or not, but every government likes to be politically correct.
India would never own the fact that it had targeted military installment in Pakistan unless we officially declare war. This is how world politics works and no one could change it.

akk

Country flag
No government is going to admit the fact that it has violated the sovereignty of another country. Whether one like it or not, but every government likes to be politically correct.
India would never own the fact that it had targeted military installment in Pakistan unless we officially declare war. This is how world politics works and no one could change it.
In that case, there would never be confirmation of any action. We have no other option but to believe unofficial accounts like baba, who have atleast on some occasions been proven correct.

Chinmoy

Country flag
In that case, there would never be confirmation of any action. We have no other option but to believe unofficial accounts like baba, who have atleast on some occasions been proven correct.
Actually there are always news from one place or other. We just need to keep our eyes open to see those. Government does release info on need to know basis which is really good. Surprising but true.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Another question is, if we did targeted their 16's, did they retaliate or what ? Did anyone from PDF mentioned or hinted something or the ISI squad on Twitter ?
Plus, there were rumours about an accident on a nuclear storage site and other things like the infighting between Bajwa and Bilal, the JF-17 incident, PAF's protest, relocating warheads to KSA and scores and scores of hit by IA at the LoC. At the same time, BLA got super active and we saw a series of blasts and attacks across Pak. We flexed our muscles. At the same time, All Pak talked about was peace and de-escalation due to lack of international support and financial crunch.

So, even if we did take revenge for 27th, I think we made it clear to them that if they want to retaliate again, India will use all of its 'resources' to bleed pak.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Well ,there's no confirmation of what we hit in tarbela , it has ssg hq and supposedly terror training camps too we could have hit terror camps or hvt or an pre emptive intelligence based attack.
SSG HQ is in Cherat, there is an airbase in Tarbela rumoured to field F-16's. Nothing is certain.

akk

Country flag
Well ,there's no confirmation of what we hit in tarbela , it has ssg hq and supposedly terror training camps too we could have hit terror camps or hvt or an pre emptive intelligence based attack.
There was a story a few weeks back that pak has moved f16s to peripheral airfields. Not sure what it means, but adds to the uncertainty about what kind of aircraft may have been present at tarbela at the time of so called attack.

akk

Country flag
If something indeed happened, it may have been a low explosive or no explosive brahmos. They are super accurate, would not create a spectacle and job will be done.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
9th March.
People are misunderstood...... We did strike an airbase which was providing logistics supply to nearest terror camp where terror units were getting trained for sea based attacks on Indian cities along coastline..... mangalore....kochin...mumbai..orkha port ( gujrat) are the targets.... given diplomatic statement of Indian.....v will strike any terror unit/ camp anywhere in pakistan which threatens our national security....these fucking terror units were getting trained in disguise of ssg units....and these units were deployed at that town where this base is located.....no this airbase and ssg camp aren't same....

what made pakis violate cease fire recently....what made pakis to harras indian diplomats attending iftar.....in pakistan nothing happens in coincidence...

airbase attack in late may after elections 2019 is just a message....airbase wasn't prime target...

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
SSG HQ is in Cherat, there is an airbase in Tarbela rumoured to field F-16's. Nothing is certain.
no f16s in tarbela....pakis have sealed shut their f16s in concrete bunkers after 5,6 march night....pakis will be fools ( which they r)...if they think india has moved on after 2109 elections...
tarbela has gunships...and old rustin j7

tigerhill

Country flag
Ok
So here goes
I will give some more details
Which airbase was struck I do not know
And I don't expect professionals to share such info either
However
Indians struck back and hit an airbase
3 f-16's that were hit were on the Tarmac and for some reason much to the surprise of the iaf were not in the hangers
That particular runway and planes were totalled

Post this
The iaf managed to send a terse message through channels that if Pakistan does not claim that this strike happened
Neither will the iaf

This way they can keep their charade while we get to exact our revenge and show them how futile their air warriors are

This is one of the major reasons why the paki sir space has been kept closed for so long

Now to Babaji
I am unaware of his sources or whom he speaks to or what instances he's referring to
So I can't really corroborate what he says

This is something I am sharing from a certain source who's certainly aware and not just talking for the heck of it

Take my word for what it's worth

Jai hind

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Ok
So here goes
However
3 f-16's that were hit were on the Tarmac and for some reason much to the surprise of the iaf were not in the hangers

Post this
The iaf managed to send a terse message through channels that if Pakistan does not claim that this strike happened
Neither will the iaf

This way they can keep their charade while we get to exact our revenge and show them how futile their air warriors are

This is one of the major reasons why the paki sir space has been kept closed for so long

Now to Babaji
I am unaware of his sources or whom he speaks to or what instances he's referring to

This is something I am sharing from a certain source who's certainly aware and not just talking for the heck of it

Jai hind
But, targeting 3 F-16s on tarmac would have caused enough damage to be visible even via satellite images available open source ( assuming pakis managed to shift all debris before day break )

garg_bharat

Country flag
9th March.
Maybe we became proactive from reactive.
Just maybe.

garg_bharat

Country flag
But, targeting 3 F-16s on tarmac would have caused enough damage to be visible even via satellite images available open source ( assuming pakis managed to shift all debris before day break )
Come on. You are too much fan of open source.
Trust the Americans. S400 episode is clear indicator something serious is brewing.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Ok
So here goes
However

Post this
Neither will the iaf

Now to Babaji

Jai hind
Hello Sir, Many thanks for this information

I Never ever believed that IAF and Indian Army would keep quiet after Feb 27

Some things and events have really happened

If you could also please find out
About what happened at Tarbela
Then please let us know

There is a lot of Buzz on Twitter about Tarbela

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Totally unrelated to our current topic, while digging for the any past incidents related to tarbela, I found this article dated sep 2007,(written by our former spy b.raman)

Pak's new threat: Army officer as suicide bomber
September 14, 2007 12:17 IST

According to reliable sources in the local police, a Pashtun army officer belonging to the elite Special Services Group, whose younger sister was reportedly among the 300 girls killed during the Pakistan Army's commando raid on the Lal Masjidin Islamabad between July 10 and 13, blew himself up during dinner at the SSG's headquarters mess at Tarbela Ghazi, 100 km south of Islamabad, on the night of September 13, killing 19 other officers.

The incident coincided with United States Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte's visit to Kabul and Islamabad for talks with leaders and officials of the two governments.

According to the same sources, the Pashtun army officer belonged to South Waziristan, but Tarbela Ghazi is not located in the tribal belt. The SSG, to which General Pervez Musharraf belonged, was specially trained by the US Special Forces for covert operations and for counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency duties.

The usually well-informed News of Pakistan reported as follows on September 14: 'The area where the incident occurred is the headquarters of the Special Services Group also known as SSG and Special Operation Task Force of the Pakistan Army. Sources said the blast was so powerful that it destroyed the Officers Mess. There are also reports that a company known as Karar of the SSG based in the area had taken part in the operation on Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa in Islamabad where hundreds of religious students, including religious school administrator, Maulana Abdur Rashid Ghazi, were killed. ...There were rumours that CIA personnel were also present in the area where the blast occurred.'

According to the police sources, a training team of the Central Intelligence Agency and a team of technical intelligence personnel of the US National Security Agency were also stationed at Tarbela Ghazi. The NSA personnel were reportedly running a monitoring station to intercept communications of Al Qaeda and the neo-Taliban.

While there are no reports of any American casualties, there have been rumours that the NSA's monitoring station was badly damaged. It is not clear whether it was damaged by the impact of the explosion inside the officers' mess or by a separate explosion.

Pakistani army sources initially projected the incident as due to the explosion of a cooking gas cylinder. Subsequently, they said it was caused by a remote-controlled improvised explosive device and then that it was caused by an unidentified suicide bomber, who drove a vehicle filled with explosives into the mess at dinner time.

They have not so far admitted that it was actually caused by a Pashtun officer of the SSG itself and not an outsider. No other details are available so far.

The daring attack came two days after another attack of suicide terrorism in which at least 17 people, including three security forces personnel, were killed and 16 others injured when a 15-year-old Mehsud suicide bomber blew himself up in a passenger van at Bannu Adda in Dera Ismail Khan district of the North-West Frontier Province on September 11.

The Pakistan army has not been able to re-establish its writ over South and North Waziristan, where the Mehsuds and the Uzbeks supporting them have been holding in custody 240 members of the security forces captured by them and have been repeatedly attacking posts of the army and the Frontier Corps. Repeated use of helicopter gunships by the army has not had any impact on the various sub-tribes of Pashtuns, who have been attacking the security forces almost daily

https://m.rediff.com/news/2007/sep/14raman.htm

The suicide bomber was a fellow ssg officer,which ispr media conveniently "forgot"
To mention...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles