Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Guys please understand that making changes in laws won't be easy despite majority.

The are too many landmines out there including the Supreme Court.

There are many low hanging fruits which are better plucked first. Kashmir's time will come too. And believe me Kashmir and Ram Mandir will happen in parallel.

I have confidence in Modi and Shah.
See the issue like this :
Ladakh Division - percentage of population - percentage of assembly seat (out of 87)
Kashmir Division - percentage of population - percentage of assembly seat
Jammu Division - percentage of population - percentage of assembly seat

See the results and then you may think what is all this about ?

garg_bharat

Country flag
Unfollow him to get a sense of reality. fooled us since last year.
Baba is like bed tea. You can unfollow him but you will still check out his tweet as you wont feel comfortable otherwise.

Ops are still on. We are into a war which feels like peace. Modi 2.0 is about secrecy. Nobody got advance info about ministers and all channels were left guessing. Even pro bjp ones.

Same happened with election assessment which was not known to even satta market this time. Satta market got it wrong.

So never underestimate Modi govt. Rest assured every weapon in India's armoury will be tested.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
2 soldiers martyred in Balochistan while on Eid patrol duty: ISPR

Chinmoy

Country flag
I'm still confused. What happened in Abbas and Tarbela?
In Fort Abbas, we had taken out their ADR and same in Tarbela including some logistical support assets.

@garg_bharat ......... I had already shared one media report in this forum regarding a incident in Baluchistan along with satellite imagery. But conveniently enough Paki media were mum or been kept shut off about that.

tigerhill

Country flag
Hi guys
Posting after a while
This is from a very good source and I have no reason to not believe the person

India avenged the Paki air attack on 27 feb.

in retaliatory strikes that were carried out sometime in march.. We hit an airbase and had 3 confirm F-16 kills.

We havent claimed and hence Paki havent had a reason to respond.

JAI Hind

Joker

Country flag
Hi guys
Posting after a while

in retaliatory strikes that were carried out sometime in march.. We hit an airbase and had 3 confirm F-16 kills.

JAI Hind
Sahab ji agar ye sach hain to Insha Ganesh aapkka life ka poora income tax maaf ho jaye

Godhimself

Country flag
Retards at twitter suspended Indian army's Chinar corps official account, the account is restored now but this act needs an apology from twitter

"when Twitter was contacted about the account, it said the Chinar Corps handle @ChinarcorpsIA was suspended by “mistake” amid an exercise targeting 1.8 million accounts."

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Hi guys
Posting after a while

JAI Hind
But @bababanaras didn't claim that. He claimed only 1 f16 and 3 tanks.

Last edited:

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Hi guys
Posting after a while

JAI Hind
Excellent news.
So we took out some F-16 in March and not in the recent Op in Tarbela as some bloggers in other forums have been claiming.
And what about Junk Fighter 17? Didn't we blow up some of Pakistan's elite vanguard silver bullet force of 6th Gen fighters ?

Can you shed some light on the Tarbela incident? What was targeted?

Joker

Country flag
Retards at twitter suspended Indian army's Chinar corps official account, the account is restored now but this act needs an apology from twitter

"when Twitter was contacted about the account, it said the Chinar Corps handle @ChinarcorpsIA was suspended by “mistake” amid an exercise targeting 1.8 million accounts."
May be the twits were targetting all the chinnal corps of liberandu naaxals and by mistake took down chinaar corps ka account

indiatester

Country flag
Hi guys
Posting after a while

JAI Hind
While I love to believe such stories, but taking out their aircraft like F-16's is a very big thing. I mean, they are considered as national resources.
If we did it, then we have actually declared a war. If it happened and pakis did not acknowledge it then, they might as well give up their sovereignty.

Chinmoy

Country flag
While I love to believe such stories, but taking out their aircraft like F-16's is a very big thing. I mean, they are considered as national resources.
If we did it, then we have actually declared a war. If it happened and pakis did not acknowledge it then, they might as well give up their sovereignty.
If you go thru or believe BABAINT, you would have noticed the language he used.

"WE DON'T DO THINGS FOR SYMBOLIC PURPOSE".

After the 28 Feb incident, PAF announced that they had not targeted IA installments, only wanted to convey the message in a SYMBOLIC FORM that they could have. Now connect the dots on BABAINT.

indiatester

Country flag
If you go thru or believe BABAINT, you would have noticed the language he used.

"WE DON'T DO THINGS FOR SYMBOLIC PURPOSE".

After the 28 Feb incident, PAF announced that they had not targeted IA installments, only wanted to convey the message in a SYMBOLIC FORM that they could have. Now connect the dots on BABAINT.
Count me in the skeptics here sir. This is a case where I will ask for proof :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles