Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
.............. . .......... .... .... .................

lcafanboy

Country flag

BTW for the last 3-4 Months there is VERY HIGH & I mean VERY VERY HIGH Sukhoi-30 flying activities in PUNE........ like they are on high alert and I haven't seen such high rate of sorties with aggressive flying.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Where did you get the JF 17 News ; because there is no such news on twitter or PDF

The Su 30 flights are nothing but a New squadron and its pilots getting Trained or Operationally ready

AMCA

Country flag
I don't know how much true & important this is but there are reports of Fighter JF-17 flying over Islamabad.

BTW for the last 3-4 Months there is VERY HIGH & I mean VERY VERY HIGH Sukhoi-30 flying activities in PUNE........ like they are on high alert and I haven't seen such high rate of sorties with aggressive flying.
I don't think Su30 is anywhere related to pakistan. It is because of high serviceability (>75% according to some) achieved by Su30 fleet of IAF after a deal with the russians last year.

pankaj nema

Country flag
I don't know how much true & important this is but there are reports of Fighter JF-17 flying over Islamabad.

I looked in PDF ; they are saying Jordanian President is coming on Thursday

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I looked in PDF ; they are saying Jordanian President is coming on Thursday
I have seen Mig 29, Su-30MKI and Jaguars with mid air refeullers 15-30 of all the times now in Haryana/Punjab going North to South all the times now.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I don't think Su30 is anywhere related to pakistan. It is because of high serviceability (>75% according to some) achieved by Su30 fleet of IAF after a deal with the russians last year.
Where did you get the news of 75% availability?

pankaj nema

Country flag
I have seen Mig 29, Su-30MKI and Jaguars with mid air refeullers 15-30 of all the times now in Haryana/Punjab going North to South all the times now.
When did this happen ; By the way Are you in India
Your Flag is US flag

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Please delete this post. Our enemies are reading everything written here. @Razor

delbruky

Country flag

please do not reveal this sensitive info. please delete this post @Razor

delbruky

Country flag

They are expecting a surgical strike, jajajaja. And here people question what change did SS bring? LOL

Indian Army has something else planned, hahaha.
In my opinion that tweet doesn't suggest that they are deploying additional forces. It could just be a rotation exercise being conducted by their DGMO, may be to equally distributed causalities on their end among all regiments. In my opinion only when armored regiments along with heavy artillery and APCs being deployed is a cause for alarm.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Similar things in East India (Patna).

Regular mig-21 sorties,noticed a big jet(il-76 or c-17) with 2 su-30mki.

Such thing happened for the forfi time in decade.

hammer head

Country flag

They are expecting a surgical strike, jajajaja. And here people question what change did SS bring? LOL

Indian Army has something else planned, hahaha.
Well my dear friends All the above mentioned units are already in location and are not getting inducted now, the above tweet does not Mention 702 mujahid, it has come from Sabzkot to an area opposite to Poonch.

Their is heavy firing going on in all sectors, expect Porkis to have a Hotline communication soon enough, But the question is when, where and how is this going to end??

Well Gentlemen keep eyes opened for the Months of April and May, we likely to test our cold start doctrine with modification.

The actual battle for real estate may be fought well in desert and semi desert area on west.
Paki int sleuths are monitoring small movement of our for es and so are we.
All this a prelude to the actual upcoming movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles