Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
hmmmmm ...just ask bearhug modi-ji ....he will miss the bearhugs from trump if we go to war without his approval

well seriously , they will put sanctions on india as lng as pak has strategic benefit for them ..... anyway goi being what it is modi included will do NOTHING !!!!!!! ....take my word for it ...he will do nothing ... a few surgical bs that sounds good but substantially nothing

massive local demand , without that nothing substantial other than a few Bollywood surgical strikes will happen ....im not saying no causalities form the Bollywood strikes , but no game changer it is
I know he will do nothing.

He is just a politician who is in his prime.

Politicians by profession are cheats who change sides for their own benefit.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Government is already doing best it can do. Government has already given free hand to army to respond to Pakistan with higher returns. No government in the past did that. Today surgical strikes or crossing the LOC is the New normal. None of the previous governments could permit that openly. This government is working with a motive to make India a strong nation with strong military power to reckon with. It's working to provide equipment that our forces need. All previous governments neglected our armed forces. We never heard of any major corruption charges in last 4 years. Whereas all previous governments were run by mafia syndicates who looted our nation.

I agree with the current strategy of bleeding Pakistan until they stop supporting cross border terrorism. Today nation is crying to break Pakistan into pieces. What Indians intelligence agencies may be doing behind the scenes on instructions from government we don't know. Once our procurement of required equipment is complete, you may see higher response to Pakistan for each terrorists activity as well as ceasefire violations. Pakistan will fear from India.

What is needed is a public outcry to reach government to take revenge of every killing of any civilians or army men, with killing 10 Pakistani soldiers. Let's talk about extreme steps, we can make unthinkable also a reality.

Country flag
That's just an order to support the 12 we have ordered. IN needs 30 MPA's to monitor the IOR region. Hopefully 4 more P-8I's can be ordered and 24 MPA's based on C-295 or something can be made in India.
for Pakistan a few are enough . Pak subs are more for surface ships and not much else don't know if they can even really fire cruise missiles?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
firstly im pro bjp even being a christian ...
personally i feel modi is the best india has had for the last decade and then before vajpayee too ...so nothing personal ...just that the realities of geopolitics we cant always do what we want

They are already doing a lot of things.
You ant Modi to pick a gun and attack Pak by himself?
Its about minimizing our casualties and not about wanting to get approvals from big brothers.
The great ABV proved the entire world wrong by making India grow at 6%+ gdp rate even under heavy sanctions.
I know he will do nothing.

He is just a politician who is in his prime.

Politicians by profession are cheats who change sides for their own benefit.
Government is already doing best it can do. Government has already given free hand to army to respond to Pakistan with higher returns. No government in the past did that. Today surgical strikes or crossing the LOC is the New normal. None of the previous governments could permit that openly. This government is working with a motive to make India a strong nation with strong military power to reckon with. It's working to provide equipment that our forces need. All previous governments neglected our armed forces. We never heard of any major corruption charges in last 4 years. Whereas all previous governments were run by mafia syndicates who looted our nation.

I agree with the current strategy of bleeding Pakistan until they stop supporting cross border terrorism. Today nation is crying to break Pakistan into pieces. What Indians intelligence agencies may be doing behind the scenes on instructions from government we don't know. Once our procurement of required equipment is complete, you may see higher response to Pakistan for each terrorists activity as well as ceasefire violations. Pakistan will fear from India.

What is needed is a public outcry to reach government to take revenge of every killing of any civilians or army men, with killing 10 Pakistani soldiers. Let's talk about extreme steps, we can make unthinkable also a reality.
«

surgical strikes even if they kill 100 pack soldiers is not a game changer and i dont think it will change pack isi to change their plans .....losing 100 soldiers every time india does surgical strike wont faze them ...theyre too high on whatever to feel the pain

so sorry for calling some of those strikes bollywod whatever ...fact remains they are tit for tat at best but doesnt solve things in a major way .... but i hope im worng and things get bigger on those s-strikes

if you in india are satisfied with surgical strikes, so be it

but if you want major geo-changes like bdesh more or less, then sindhudesh is the way to go and youll have to have massivie local support for that and youll get the massive rewards in return

already pack media is talking that india is using Baluchistan talk as a ploy, the real objective is Karachi with its mohajir population .....so ive not been far off - im glad to know india is thinking along my lines

jat

Care to elaborate your meaning ?
How do you know hindu movement won't be hijacked? 20 % of those muslims happen to be Shia, think about that. 20% of Pakistan is also Shia. Same thing with China, infact with Tibet, its worse for them. If those tibetans got guns, its defenders paradise. But what really matter is actual arty, planes, bombs and uniforms. We've got a lot more, than Pakistan and a lot more than what China can bring to the Table at Tibet India border.
This is why Pakistan has nukes. This is why they publicize theyre crazy nukes.

jat

surgical strikes even if they kill 100 pack soldiers is not a game changer and i dont think it will change pack isi to change their plans
It is a game changer. It created a new game. As long as India doesn't give concrete proof, but does this action India will get away with it. However, the moment we goad them Pakis by uploading videos to youtube of surgical strikes within Pakistan then they will be forced to retaliate. India has basically sent a message to the middle men-retired, and grunt soldiers, that aiding terrorists will not be tolerated, and their own army can't do sh1te so long as we on our side don't give them hard evidence. Like pictures or videos of Indian boots inside Pakistan.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
personally i feel modi is the best india has had for the last decade and then before vajpayee too ...so nothing personal ...just that the realities of geopolitics we cant always do what we want

«

surgical strikes even if they kill 100 pack soldiers is not a game changer and i dont think it will change pack isi to change their plans .....losing 100 soldiers every time india does surgical strike wont faze them ...theyre too high on whatever to feel the pain

so sorry for calling some of those strikes bollywod whatever ...fact remains they are tit for tat at best but doesnt solve things in a major way .... but i hope im worng and things get bigger on those s-strikes

but if you want major geo-changes like bdesh more or less, then sindhudesh is the way to go and youll have to have massivie local support for that and youll get the massive rewards in return

already pack media is talking that india is using Baluchistan talk as a ploy, the real objective is Karachi with its mohajir population .....so ive not been far off - im glad to know india is thinking along my lines
I am a Hindu Rajput but i am not a bhakt.

I voted for Modi unlike some wise men here giving me gyaan sometimes.

Some people who i counter here think i am not even hindu.

And this is the problem with the country.

To question something means you are a non believer and should be criticised..pretty much how taliban thinks.

Unfortunately the situation in the country is that some brain washed people dont let others analyse the performace or to check the steps of the goverment.

Anyway coming to the topic...if there was something large that could be done then it would have been done.

The only solution to kashmir problem is in POK and not in any sindhudesh.

Unless we correct the mistake we did in 1948 nothing is going to change.

And the best part is that it doesnt have to be a big war.

Look at what happened in Siachen..did it result in a war?

Pakistan will only use nukes when its mainland is threatened and POK is not a mainland.

This game of i kill 7 and u kill 3 is going to destroy both india and pakistan.

In 3 decades of war the state has been destroyed.

There is no hope of resettlement of pandits...valley is radicalised..ISIS flags are raised and when you come to the forum people are only interested in cheerleading.

The people with such limited knowledge and vision can never analyse what the bigger game is.

I am sorry but i have never come across anyone on any forum who has a clear understanding of kashmir problem and i am doubting even bjp govt has that answer.

jat

There is no war. If India wanted to Boluchistan and Karachi would have been liberated. India is not moving a muscle. Our middle men and non-state actors are going rogue for tit for tat, and certianly state sponsered tats like the school...i forgot the name. Their monkeys are not under control. Atleast ours are for the most part.

Babloo Singh

Country flag

«

Pakistan x 4 or Sindhudesh is long term solution, which has a major negative...
It will push refugees across the border in India... we are still struggling with Bangladeshi's
Taking parts of POK, specially the Gilgit Balistan is what we should aim for, one it keeps the fight on disputed area & reduces full war situation... we can continue disputing Muzzafarabad but still leave it giving them a Azad Kashmir lollypop as face saver for their Army.
GBK in our control woll cut off China from PAK & will connect Afg with India,,, giving a alternate route to USA
reason why they will support us. If this is done geo political value of PAK will go down for both China & USA, it will die it's natural death or will change for good.
Depending on how China reacts we can either show them middle finger or join OBOR allowing them to continue CEPAC thing but of course we will be toll booths on Karakoram highway.
All our politicians, businesses & bureaucrats start shouting no escalation whenever things hots up because all their wealth is in form of real estate in Delhi & Mumbai which may get hit by Nuke in case of war with PAK
But our PM doesn't lose any personal wealth, in fact it will ensure his return to power, so things are different this time.. 2018 will be interesting year !

jat

Pakistan will only use nukes when its mainland is threatened and POK is not a mainland.
I'm not sure about that either. They could loose Boluchistan and no nukes would save them.
They will use nukes, if they feel they'll loose them. The reason they have soo many nukes is because they are afraid of loosing them to conventional or nuclear strikes by, everybody except China.

jat

Taking parts of POK, specially the Gilgit Balistan is what we should aim for, one it keeps the fight on disputed area & reduces full war situation... we can continue disputing Muzzafarabad but still leave it giving them a Azad Kashmir lollypop as face saver for their Army.
We could. We are in Afghanistan, and Tajiskistan may help if they feel threatened by Pak. Problem, is, the deep state in India has decided on status quo. Cutting China off from Pakistan benefits no one. Because the Kashmir route, is not great for getting into central asia. But if China is heavy in Pakistan, that poking China will get a reaction from Pakistan. China is always more willing to do business than Pakistan. The CCP will do anything to pro lounge they're existence. Obviously talking to PM of Pakistan gets little results or none. Talking to Rawalpindi is key. Too bad Musharraf isn't around.
Also status quo is fine for India. WHy? Because India is maritime power. Its a strategic location, one of the best locations in the world in terms of economic traffic.

jat

Exactly the reason why we should cut off Karakoram Highway.... and force China to use sea, and it's same reason why China is sinking 50 Bn $ on it.
Let them invest the 50 bn because then they'll have something to loose because right now, all they have are their prayer mats.

Pandeyji

Country flag
Sir the Indian Narrative is we have a Border and a LoC. If we let this counter narrative get mainstream the "working boundary" will also end up on the discussion table ! In the world of diplomacy, every word is heavy and not used without consideration. Our position should be firm - Border is fixed - LoC is a result of a conflict and should be moved to the 1947 lines. Period !
You forget one thing Sir; nobody listens to Pakistan anymore. They call J&K as IOK and nobody in the world cares. They don't set the narrative anymore, we do.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
15,000 affected in Kathua

26814490_789669554553759_8804816448331623707_n.jpg

============================

Last edited:

Pandeyji

Country flag
I have no hope from our own people when it comes to threat management.
sab phir se humey ghulam bana ke chorenge
Bhai don't trust India, trust Pakistan.
These wannabe Arabs would manage to start a war & get defeated. It is what they had been doing since their birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles