Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandeyji

Country flag
True and we only gave them this opportunity to hold Veto power which was offered to us , under Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai, very well what a great diplomatic move.:pound:

Pakistan seems to be doing better than us in that case. Funny people. Now keep crying like a loser. And keep making statements in UN that we gave IIT and IIM. Who gives a damn, no one!

World is not accepting this rhetoric of terrorism. They know very well that Kashmir is a disputed place and they will continue to do so, why? because it's running their defence industries.

Chinese are strong and they will turn every one against India whether Pakistan or Nepal. You can only cry.

Wow! Pakistan getting isolate.
Your whole statement is full of top tier stupidity. But sadly this isn't the thread to discuss it. Otherwise I could easily make you eat your own words.

Pandeyji

Country flag
As one senior diplomat said "There are no permanent friends only permanent interests" high time we understand it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I was saying this for idiots who keep barking about Indo-Russian friendship.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Your whole statement is full of top tier stupidity. But sadly this isn't the thread to discuss it. Otherwise I could easily make you eat your own words.
be a doer not a statement maker like sushma swaraj and other leaders.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
For Pakis one thing is clear to them. Every one is a shaheed be it from army or local pakjabi in POK. All got links to military one or the other way. And China is behind this.

Galaxy 7

For Pakis one thing is clear to them. Every one is a shaheed be it from army or local pakjabi in POK. All got links to military one or the other way. And China is behind this.
You r either living or dead. Thats it. This 21st century for god sake :facepalm:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

You r either living or dead. Thats it. This 21st century for god sake :facepalm:
Selvam
have you heard the song aey rah e haq ke shahedo by Naseem begum it's dedicated to all the Jahils be it from military or those who fought along side Pak army in 65, Op Gibraltar and siege of Lahore by IA.

Galaxy 7

Selvam
have you heard the song aey rah e haq ke shahedo by Naseem begum it's dedicated to all the Jahils be it from military or those who fought along side Pak army in 65, Op Gibraltar and siege of Lahore by IA.
I dont hav any intrest in Bollywood shit.

Kazah

Ok so the last few dyas have been very painful for the Paki asses as they have been burnt pretty Badly, So Now lets talk sector wise and the Porki casualties:
1. Area south of Pir panjal which sees, Poonch sector is now a ruble ground on the Paki side Area opposite Banwat, Doda, Saujia and Malti is still witnessing smoldering Paki posts, Its peaceful as of now barring a few shots and some GLHMG fire here and there, Pakis owing to the damages to their field fortifications have now resorted to Infil bid using pigs armed with RLs made in desi Paki factories.

2. Mendhar and KG sector, Pakis dominate us in a few areas so acting funny and major bulk of their fire assault starts off in this area, They are being replied warmly greeted.

3. Naushera, Paki Bhimber brigade has had enough damages in the area to try any smart act, also the area is more sensitive from the conventional warfare point of view Pakis however try and keep it active. The area is peaceful as of now.

Area North of Pir Panjal, Due to the above sectors and activities which have taken place in that area Paki have now activated TANGDHAR, URI sector, Keran sector will also lit up soon coupled with BAT actions.

Last 10 days have seen 09 kills on the paki side,
Regarding the Chopper flying its nothing out of the blue, whenever a senior officer is visiting the forward area they can be seen flying, or when their is an emergency cas evac which as per my input was the case the chopper was a "Puma".
AND GUYS IF YOU CAN FILM A CHOPPER YOU CAN BRING IT DOWN TOO, ALL IT TAKES IS A IGLA.
I hope Indian army has good plans for summer cuz i feel this whole year is going to go like this

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I dont hav any intrest in Bollywood shit.
These kind of songs are the fact that these so called civilians in POK specially near Neelam v, Aqmutham, Rawalkot and all are affiliated with Pak army and comes under line of defence.

Galaxy 7

These kind of songs are the fact that these so called civilians in POK specially near Neelam v, Aqmutham, Rawalkot and all are affiliated with Pak army and comes under line of defence.
What you r talking? Why u r bringing cinema to LoC thread

Galaxy 7

Meanwhile uncle sam supplied most advanced attack helicopters to pakis along with 1000 hellfire missiles

Galaxy 7

We should increase non russian combat jets in IAF inventory. Russian jets always outclassed by western jets.

Galaxy 7

We should increase non russian combat jets in IAF inventory. Russian jets always outclassed by western jets.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I kinda agree but I'd hold my thought bit longer...After the statement came out from DM post sunjuwan attack that pakistan will pay a price....the CFV continues and so does status quo..porkis kills 5 and we kill 10 ..& may be some covert tactical raids across LOC, however we had another casualty y'day by sniper fire..however all we hear is that befitting reply is given to porki's.. Watch the video from 6.28 what general Syed Hasnain has to say on CFV's & Indian causalties I agree and this is what should be done to treat porki a lesson..

https://www.ndtv.com/video/news/left-right-centre/pak-firing-kills-4-soldiers-can-bloodshed-ever-end-478197
This was the most pro pak anchor Ive seen till now. She is against escalation even though it is pakistan that escalated in the first place. She calls that cuck as a guest that says that Indian army has no capacity to punish pakistan and that pakistan was doing "quite well" leading to the 2003 ceasefire. And she is blaming BJP for not supporting further "dialogue" with the porkies. She is neck deep in aman ki tatti.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
we need to close this thread and start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles