Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

Nuvneet Kundu

Roughly Market prices..
Chicken 200/- Beef 150/- Mutton 400/-. The proteins we get from 1kg easily replaced by 1lt milk 40/-. :D and Vegetables kg 30/-.

Yup 90% Muslims share in Beef industry so ban is must.Not only this replace beef with pork.
Why pork? then Christian population will increase :D

Btw, the beef rate you are quoting is for the rich people. But poor muslims also eat other organs discarded by the rich muslims like intestines, these cost very less. I heard that goat meat was 400 before beef ban and after beef ban the demand for goat meat increased now it's around 600rs. So goat meat sellers unions are happy. Not that these are any less morbid people but the status quo has changed in such a way that goat industry now has a vested interested in keeping the beef industry ban forever. This status quo beef ban will exist even if a Congress government comes and makes it legal.

Once this beef ban settles in, we need to ban goat meat as well. Ban companies from hiring anyone who is not clean shaved or wears burqa. Companies should make a policy to stop sanctioning leave applications during ramzan. Either work or lose your job. Construct shiny malls and cinema halls adjacent to mosques. The trick is to keep assaulting their Arab way of life wherever they go to discomfort them. It will be like putting a fresh water fish into salt water fish tank. They must be told to either assimilate with national cultural values or perish or migrate to Pakistan like @Mad Indian said.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
The base of the problem is the weak willed Hindu male. :(
That is the sad reality.

Nuvneet Kundu

Yes..All these bania-brahmin types!! haha!
Brahmins in our locality and probably all over India are pissed after the court ruling which makes it illegal to debar non-brahmins from becoming temple priests. Being a brahmin was family business for many people. I'm glad this rule changed. No free ghee for brahmins anymore. Now even brahmins will know what anger is :D

asingh10

Yes..All these bania-brahmin types!! haha!
@sasum and @Indx TechStyle prime e.g.

Dhimmitude and apologetic nature which gets associated with Hindus is essentially an Upper Caste/Class phenomenon. Brahmins more so than Baniyas tbh. A self loathing for their Brahmin upbringing masked by a nose-in-the-air affectation of superiority, and then they push their own baggage and mental issues/inferiority complex on other Hindus down the hierarchy.

Nuvneet Kundu

@sasum and @Indx TechStyle prime e.g.

Dhimmitude and apologetic nature which gets associated with Hindus is essentially an Upper Caste/Class phenomenon. Brahmins more so than Baniyas tbh. A self loathing for their Brahmin upbringing masked by a nose-in-the-air affectation of superiority, and then they push their own baggage and mental issues/inferiority complex on other Hindus down the hierarchy.
I feel it's a little more nuanced than that. I don't think it's self loathing if they have a superiority complex, that would be contradictory. It seems like a deliberate ploy to make sure the power doesn't slip to Kshtriyas. The plan is to go full sickular and join hands with SC, ST, OBC, Muslims and form a rainbow alliance to make sure Kshtriyas don't fill the power vacuum created by the elimination of brahmins. The self-loathing is a farce to get other Hindus to emulate them.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I feel it's a little more nuanced than that. I don't think it's self loathing if they have a superiority complex, that would be contradictory. It seems like a deliberate ploy to make sure the power doesn't slip to Kshtriyas. The plan is to go full sickular and join hands with SC, ST, OBC, Muslims and form a rainbow alliance to make sure Kshtriyas don't fill the power vacuum created by the elimination of brahmins. The self-loathing is a farce to get other Hindus to emulate them.
It is similar to white man's burden. Most westerners still have superiority feeling+guilt for what their forefathers did.

asingh10

It is similar to white man's burden. Most westerners still have superiority feeling+guilt for what their forefathers did.
White guilt + the post colonial superiority complex + to keep the white hero saving the distressed colored people legend alive. Messiah complex. It's the same with Brahmanical marxists.

'We'll help those Dalits, poor souls.'

Their solution for fixing casteism ? Capitalism is evil, love is required to break the caste system. Lurrvvvvv is greater leveler than money !

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
Brahmins in our locality and probably all over India are pissed after the court ruling which makes it illegal to debar non-brahmins from becoming temple priests. Being a brahmin was family business for many people. I'm glad this rule changed. No free ghee for brahmins anymore. Now even brahmins will know what anger is :D
Been born into a Brahmin family, allow me to answer this.

Priesthood is not considered a noble profession amongst Brahmins, and there is a stratification within the Brahmin community which doesn't allow higher class Brahmin families to marry their sons or daughters in a Priest's family or to take Priesthood as a profession. Hence the SC ruling hardly had any impact over the Brahmin community.

There exists a natural sense of intellectual superiority in the Brahmin community for historical and cultural reasons, that is completely true and it is strengthened by the kind of image those "Politically affiliated" groups have created for the Brahmins akin to the colonizers, cursing the Brahmins only strengthens the self-image of this community, also increases the persecution complex of the Hindus belonging to SC/ST.

asingh10

I've never seen them join hands with SC/ST/OBC who is proud Hindu. Only people like Kancha that are breaking India types. Just check some of these star panel discussions where 5 star activists speak. It's full of Savarnas (Brahmins usually), Christians, Muslims. Don't give too much bhaav to Ambedkarite types either. You think they'll ever invite someone from DICCI to speak ? They are not interested in any solutions.

DingDong

Country flag
Kejriwal started his career on anti-reservation stance. Good e.g. of a 'social justice' warrior.

Fools and Kids fight for Honour, smart ones fight for Power.

During partition, most of the dirty work (riotingss, killing) was done by the economically weaker sections of the Muslim community, but when it really happened, they got abandoned by the cream of their community which shifted to Pakistan leaving behind the weaker ones to fend for themselves. This is one of the reasons behind the intellectual and economic backwardness of the Muslims in India.

Many of the top Naxal leaders are well-off Upper Caste, they enjoy the loots, mingle with the ministers while the foot soldiers fight and die for the cause of a "Classless Society" :pound:.

A creamy layer has risen from the Dalit community whose agenda is not very different compared to the exploiters who existed in past and still exist.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@DingDong you are fine example of self loathing, 'born in brahmin family' means you are brahmin. Stop using that like it makes you superior anti casteist. Beside even if all brighus turn anti caste (suicidal) you think Ksytrias will?

Nuvneet Kundu

Yo @punjab47 I don't sense @DingDong indulging in any Hindu-loathing. He said it as it is. He admitted that there is a creamy layer in all the groups (Brahmin, SC, ST, OBC, Communists, Muslims) which follows a tailor made script to further their personal interests in the name of group identity.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Since this thread has digressed anyway

Hey sullah @Agnostic_Indian come and see your cousins in action. Don't you tell them to not do these stuff openly as it makes your taqqiyya that much harder? And you want us to trust you kind in top of this ? That must be some pretty powerful stuff you are smoking there:lol:

punjab47

Banned
@Nuvneet Kundu @DingDong He makes it sound like such a bad thing that a brighu was born.

I was born in brahmin family. Just say straight up I am a Brighu, this is my view.

Wtf all the sentimental nonsense needed for? Either be proud of what/who you are, or commit suicide.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
@Mad Indian
You are doing a good job of exposing me...if I didn't reply to your quotes it's because I have no answer to your logical arguements.

Nuvneet Kundu

@Nuvneet Kundu @DingDong He makes it sound like such a bad thing that a brighu was born.

I was born in brahmin family. Just say straight up I am a Brighu, this is my view.

Wtf all the sentimental nonsense needed for? Either be proud of what/who you are, or commit suicide.
I'm not getting into the spiritual nitty gritty of it, I'm not a theological expert. All I'm saying is that he's on our side, cut him some slack man :D

If we keep fighting among ourselves until there is 100% consensus on everything then we will be wiped out. Let's have a broad consensus that we can live without consensus on specific issues and still be on the same side. Over the years I've come to concede that there will always be proud Tamils, proud Maharashtrians, proud Kshatriyas and all sorts of proud regional identities. As long as they don't override the pan-Indian identity we can sail together. If you notice the nature of discourse among any Abrahamic group, they have a single point agenda of eliminating pagans. They don't sit and have long debates about whether Santa Clause was real or not or whether believers of Santa Clause are true Christians.

Find a common rallying point (common enemy) and stick to that.

punjab47

Banned
I'm not getting into the spiritual nitty gritty of it, I'm not a theological expert. All I'm saying is that he's on our side, cut him some slack man :D

If we keep fighting among ourselves until there is 100% consensus on everything then we will be wiped out. Let's have a broad consensus that we can live without consensus on specific issues and still be on the same side. Over the years I've come to concede that there will always be proud Tamils, proud Maharashtrians, proud Kshatriyas and all sorts of proud regional identities. As long as they don't override the pan-Indian identity we can sail together. If you notice the nature of discourse among any Abrahamic group, they have a single point agenda of eliminating pagans. They don't sit and have long debates about whether Santa Clause was real or not or whether believers of Santa Clause are true Christians.

Find a common rallying point (common enemy) and stick to that.
Obviously but, if you're embarrassed of being a Brahmin & hence likely want massive inter caste marriage to destroy 'evil family & tribal systems' how will you have stomach for killing few billions?

Nuvneet Kundu

Obviously but, if you're embarrassed of being a Brahmin & hence likely want massive inter caste marriage to destroy 'evil family & tribal systems' how will you have stomach for killing few billions?
I don't think he ever said such sweeping things. You should listen to the lecture that Ajit doval gave yesterday where he spoke about tribal loyalties and how it is incorrect to attach negative connotations to the word 'tribe'.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles