Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

Nuvneet Kundu

@Navneet Kundu @Sakal Gharelu Ustad I think I should stop responding then?

Political objective : death of abrahamic legacy.

All those things will draw out violence in muslims, unless you thoroughly enjoy violence & only need excuse this won't work to your liking.

While the Hindu elaborates his argument, the muslim sharpens his sword.
Agreed with the political objective. What are the means to attain it? other than voting for Hindu parties (which we are already doing)

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Agreed with the political objective. What are the means to attain it? other than voting for Hindu parties (which we are already doing)
Training for death on the battlefield.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Anyway, please remember to tell all your friends to boycott Dangal movie. If you have some free time do write negative reviews on movie review sites. You don't need to see the movie to write a review :p
Considering that I am in Delhi for some time, Nuvneet ji, it is likely that I will get its review from the CM Kejriwal himself as is his part time job.

But if I have to go to Gangtok back in that period, I may not have time either ways. :D

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
@Navneet Kundu - offense is the best defence. VK just blunts it even before starting.

1) Hindus should first get their shit together i.e. feel proud of their own identity
Not just you Hindus but also establish close linkages between us Buddhist, Sikh and Jain bodies as well. Remember we are equally proud of India as our holy land and motherland. :)
We all are in this mess together. Most of my people realise this though our voices are not so much heard in mainstream media. For reference you can check my display picture: HH Dalai Lama is worshiping in a Mahakaala (Shiva) temple.

2) Get out of mono/poly debate and ridicule anyone who engages in it. Also, do not fall for equal-equal stuff peddled everywhere. All religions are not equal and some are definitely bad.
Religions are not the same as civilization. People need to know the difference that Dharmic culture is a civilization with multiple branches of the same tree; the universal force that connects us to mother nature collectively.

Religions are what Christianity, Islam and Judaism are; military orders of war which demand absolute loyalty or dish out death upon defiance.

3) Challenge the Abrahamics where it hurts the most. For eg.

- The crazy monotheistic and egoistic God. Challenge why their God is stupid that you can pacify him just by embracing some phony religion. He acts like moron dictator (use democratic principles to build your case)

- For Islam - Challenge identity of Mohammed about how he is far-far away from any great human being. Show how he had the qualities of an imposter rather than a saint- paedophile, liar like on satanic verses, etc.

- Challenge the Church based on the help they gave to genocides across various continents. The way they bring up caste and dalit in every matter, bring the case of witch hunting and other evil practices they preach.

4) Vote for proper Hindu parties or shift the current parties to the right. Use state power to achieve your objectives.
It is easy to say but you will also need physical aggression to defend yourselves as a unit. I see it difficult among you Hindus as you people are individualistic and not united. A Hindu will not defend another Hindu who is not related to him or her. Also, you are apprehensive to use force.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Again subscribed the thread after getting bored on zero updates on other threads :noidea: :p

Not just you Hindus but also establish close linkages between us Buddhist, Sikh and Jain bodies as well.
@Tshering22 Many of us include Buddhists, Jains and Sikhs in the term "Hindus", so don't worry ! :)

4) Vote for proper Hindu parties or shift the current parties to the right. Use state power to achieve your objectives.
I can see an undercurrent of support for Hindu party/Hindu cause in educated Hindus, and is gradually increasing.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Not just you Hindus but also establish close linkages between us Buddhist, Sikh and Jain bodies as well. Remember we are equally proud of India as our holy land and motherland. :)
We all are in this mess together. Most of my people realise this though our voices are not so much heard in mainstream media. For reference you can check my display picture: HH Dalai Lama is worshiping in a Mahakaala (Shiva) temple.

Religions are not the same as civilization. People need to know the difference that Dharmic culture is a civilization with multiple branches of the same tree; the universal force that connects us to mother nature collectively.

Religions are what Christianity, Islam and Judaism are; military orders of war which demand absolute loyalty or dish out death upon defiance.

It is easy to say but you will also need physical aggression to defend yourselves as a unit. I see it difficult among you Hindus as you people are individualistic and not united. A Hindu will not defend another Hindu who is not related to him or her. Also, you are apprehensive to use force.
When I said Hindu, it meant Dharmics. I agree all Indian traditions have a common history and should be together in facing this onslaught.

Not all Hindus are apprehensive to use force. It is another propaganda.

Nuvneet Kundu

Considering that I am in Delhi for some time, Nuvneet ji, it is likely that I will get its review from the CM Kejriwal himself as is his part time job.

But if I have to go to Gangtok back in that period, I may not have time either ways. :D
How much time does it take to write on Twitter : "Shitty movie, waste of time, don't watch" We ran a campaign during SRK's last movie and he faced massive losses. We created twitter automated bots that would pick up any promotional hash tags that the SRK marketing team used and respond to it with links to bad reviews. :pound:

Some of us spread rumors that theaters had stopped screening the movie due to protests. People started cancelling their plans. :pound:

Just a little IT jihad. :cowboy:

Btw, Hindus = All Indic faiths.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Agreed with all 4. Can you elaborate point 4? There are 170 million snakes within India (multiplying at a very fast rate), how to deal with that problem? Can we start a bhakti movement? can we reduce their population by banning beef? can we start banning Arab cultural practices (kurbani on Eid, beard, burqa, triple talak, polygamy), how do we tame the enemy within? Do we have a 1-2-3 type action plan the way the Abrahamics have against Hindus (banning festivals, etc etc). Just voting for Hindu parties is no use, how do we keep track of whether they are following the Hindu agenda or not? for that we need a defined agenda.

Btw, I found this image of a negro who was put in chains by missionaries when they arrived in Africa on a 'mission to civilize the native barbarians' and took him to become a slave. This usually shuts up most western Christians on online debates because there is a lot of stigma in their society about race and they are scared to be seen as condoning slavery. To top it, since it has been done in the name of religion, it really puts their moral high ground on the backfoot. Once you show this image, they stop talking about Hindu atrocities against dalits :D

I have been deeply thinking on 4th. Have not found an answer yet.

Nuvneet Kundu

I have been deeply thinking on 4th. Have not found an answer yet.
That is why I said that day, support UCC, don't mock it. It will ban polygamy and triple talaq, these are the sources of the population bomb. Each man marries 4 wives and each wife gives birth to at least 4 children, that's 16 'nanhe mujahids' per muslim man. Compare that to the 1~2 children that an average Hindu man produces. Once UCC comes into play, this exponential growth will stop.

Also have you considered the politics of beef? do you know how much a kilo of beef costs? 1 kilo beef costs around 50 rupees, which is enough to feed a family of 4 for lunch and dinner. So an average muslim can sustain a family of 4 for just 60~70rs per day compared to a Hindu who has to shell out 200rs per person/per day to survive. This puts muslims ahead of the league as far as cost of survival goes. A typical Hindu needs a top of the line IT job to sustain a family of 4 while a muslim can easily get by the same task with some basic mobile repair shop, no skills or education needed. It is this cheaper cost of living that is fueling their population. If this is made costly then he will have a tough time sustaining a large family. This is why it is important to support Beef ban as official Hindu agenda. But you think it is some RSS cultural agenda, you don't consider the social math behind it.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
We ran a campaign during SRK's last movie and he faced massive losses.
Don't think so ! "Dilwale" was not a big hit because no one wants to see a 50+ man romancing with 40+ woman, there are quite a big blind Hindu fan following of Shahrukh specially girls who prefer time-pass over patriotism.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That is why I said that day, support UCC, don't mock it. It will ban polygamy and triple talaq, these are the sources of the population bomb. Each man marries 4 wives and each wife gives birth to at least 4 children, that's 16 'nanhe mujahids' per muslim man. Compare that to the 1~2 children that an average Hindu man produces. Once UCC comes into play, this exponential growth will stop.

Also have you considered the politics of beef? do you know how much a kilo of beef costs? 1 kilo beef costs around 50 rupees, which is enough to feed a family of 4 for lunch and dinner. So an average muslim can sustain a family of 4 for just 60~70rs per day compared to a Hindu who has to shell out 200rs per person/per day to survive. This puts muslims ahead of the league as far as cost of survival goes. A typical Hindu needs a top of the line IT job to sustain a family of 4 while a muslim can easily get by the same task with some basic mobile repair shop, no skills or education needed. It is this cheaper cost of living that is fueling their population. If this is made costly then he will have a tough time sustaining a large family. This is why it is important to support Beef ban as official Hindu agenda. But you think it is some RSS cultural agenda, you don't consider the social math behind it.
Dude, your points above make no sense!!

When it comes to children, total number of women matter and not how many wives a man has. Muslims have TFR of 3.5 while Hindus have 2.6, by which an average muslim woman has 1 more child than a Hindu women. So it is not 16 vs 2. but 5 vs 7.

Poor hindus have more kids than rich Hindus and they too survive on low income. So, it has nothing to do with beef. Btw, I am not sure even about your cost breakdown. By that logic, most vegetarian poor hindus would have died. People with IT job form not such a large percentage of hindu population.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Its a myth dude. Come on. Think about it. Having 16 children with 4 wives in a single family and maintaining them is more difficult than having 16 children in 4 families. This is why I think UCC is a useless issue

Besides, why force Hindus to have kids when you can just ban muslim from having more than one child and only muslims alone. Yes, it is discriminatory and thats why we need a political party to enforce it.

Ban muslims from getting jobs in govt = no more muslim businesses/fewer businesses since Hindus would have total control on bureaucracy. No muslim in police means, Hindu cops will have a field day with handling these rats when they get out of line

This is why I am saying instead of dharma sena, we should use state machinery, lot less painful and lot more efficient. Either they leave their death cult or they leave india. No other options

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Its a myth dude. Come on. Think about it. Having 16 children with 4 wives in a single family and maintaining them is more difficult than having 16 children in 4 families. This is why I think UCC is a useless issue
Guys don't make kids. Women make kids!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys don't make kids. Women make kids!!
Yeah, which is why this UCC controlling pop boom is silly. If anything, muslims women in four different families would have more children than 4 muslim women married to a single man

asingh10

Muslim growth rate in France & UK is faster than India where they already have UCC. They even flout the polygamy laws. Libtard societies cannot deal with Islamism, period. UCC or no UCC.

And as far as I know, very few Muslims actually practice Polygamy in India (single digit %). They just have a higher TFR.

Nuvneet Kundu

Dude, your points above make no sense!!

When it comes to children, total number of women matter and not how many wives a man has. Muslims have TFR of 3.5 while Hindus have 2.6, by which an average muslim woman has 1 more child than a Hindu women. So it is not 16 vs 2. but 5 vs 7.

Poor hindus have more kids than rich Hindus and they too survive on low income. So, it has nothing to do with beef. Btw, I am not sure even about your cost breakdown. By that logic, most vegetarian poor hindus would have died. People with IT job form not such a large percentage of hindu population.
If males from the muslim community take multiple brides then the other males are forced to marry non-muslim brides due to lack of muslim females, that is how they add more women to their system.

Beef matters. Imagine a poor Hindu and a poor muslim who each earn 200rs a day. The Hindu can barely feed his family of 4, but the muslim can easily sail through, so he can go ahead and add another wife to his family and still not face any strain on his finances. Cheap food increases population in more ways than one. Also banning beef consumption will also render many jihadi butchers jobless. There is a great underground financial industry of butchers. The money these people earn is all cash and they never deposit it in any bank, it's all cash-to-cash living, that way no taxation, no trace of any monetary activities. Many people have become crorepati from this business. This money is also used for hawala and illegal activities as there is no digital or paper trail no bank transactions.

Certain typical jobs benefit certain communities. The reason Islam prohibits alcohol is because their early ancestors knew that any society where muslims will migrate, the alcohol sellers will be non-muslims. If they wanted to hurt their financial interests, then it was wise to not consume the products that the natives typically produced. Muslims in India don't drink desi daaru but make sure to import Khajur from Saudi. Same way, beef industry benefits Islam in one way or other, be it Indian muslim or any other country who eats Indian beef. If you ban beef industry, they will be forced to buy alternatives which are much more expensive to afford. It will hurt them financially. India is the largest exporter of beef globally. One one end we want to fight against Islamists and on the other hand we are supplying them cheap source of survival.

Btw, the suggestions of economic stifling made by @Mad Indian are poignant. Subhraminium Swamy even suggested to take away voting rights of muslims if they refuse to sever their cultural ties from Arab kingdoms.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
If males from the muslim community take multiple brides then the other males are forced to marry non-muslim brides due to lack of muslim females, that is how they add more women to their system.

Beef matters. Imagine a poor Hindu and a poor muslim who each earn 200rs a day. The Hindu can barely feed his family of 4, but the muslim can easily sail through, so he can go ahead and add another wife to his family and still not face any strain on his finances. Cheap food increases population in more ways than one. Also banning beef consumption will also render many jihadi butchers jobless. There is a great underground financial industry of butchers. The money these people earn is all cash and they never deposit it in any bank, it's all cash-to-cash living, that way no taxation, no trace of any monetary activities. Many people have become crorepati from this business. This money is also used for hawala and illegal activities as there is no digital or paper trail no bank transactions.

Certain typical jobs benefit certain communities. The reason Islam prohibits alcohol is because their early ancestors knew that any society where muslims will migrate, the alcohol sellers will be non-muslims. If they wanted to hurt their financial interests, then it was wise to not consume the products that the natives typically produced. Muslims in India don't drink desi daaru but make sure to import Khajur from Saudi. Same way, beef industry benefits Islam in one way or other, be it Indian muslim or any other country who eats Indian beef. If you ban beef industry, they will be forced to buy alternatives which are much more expensive to afford. It will hurt them financially. India is the largest exporter of beef globally. One one end we want to fight against Islamists and on the other hand we are supplying them cheap source of survival.
Ok. Agreed in principle, but I will still wonder how much of love jihad is due to polygamy. By this logic, all the daughter killers in Haryana and UP should marry muslim women!!

But I agree on the job part. Citiescan put strict restrictions on butchers i.e. where it hurts.

Nuvneet Kundu

Don't think so ! "Dilwale" was not a big hit because no one wants to see a 50+ man romancing with 40+ woman, there are quite a big blind Hindu fan following of Shahrukh specially girls who prefer time-pass over patriotism.
Don't talk to me about Hindu girls, man! it is the most vile creature that has ever walked this planet. Despite having total freedom and emancipation these bitches tarnish all Hindu men as regressive and what not. It's the most dimwitted and combative species of mammals ever known to humanity. I wonder what they'd do if they were kept behind a nikab or parda inside the house like muslims keep their women.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles