Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

sorcerer

Country flag
Catherine the Great, served as empress of #Russia for more than three decades in the late 18th century. She captured lots of Ottoman territories. LMAO, Russians never stop trolling.

:rofl: Zese Rooossssiaaans!

Look at the way PUTIN is sitting LEANING AWAY from Erdogone while he is LEANING into Putin (Russia)...errrmmm..talks a lot who wants the peace ..aint it?
oh well!!
Diplomatic Coooka Blyaat from Putin!

Tactical Frog

Country flag
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/turkey-russia-agree-syria-ceasefire-midnight-erdogan

A military ceasefire has taken effect in Idlib, Syria's last rebel stronghold, after extensive talks between Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.

Idlib has witnessed increased violence and bloodshed since December with nearly one million Syrians forced to flee their homes and seek safety near the Turkish border.

"At 00.01 tonight, as in, from midnight, the ceasefire will be put in place," Erdogan said on Thursday, following more than six hours of talks with Putin in Moscow.

According to the agreement, unveiled by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, Turkey and Russia agreed upon three points.

The countries agreed to cease all military actions along the line of contact in Idlib's de-escalation zone from 00:01 on 6 March.

They agreed to establish a six-kilometre-wide security corridor along the M4 highway connecting Latakia with northern Syria. They said their defence ministers would agree on the parameters of the corridor within a week.

And they agreed to establish joint Turkish-Russian patrols along the highway on 15 March, stretching from the Trumba settlement just west of the strategic town of Saraqeb, to the Ain al-Havr settlement.

Earlier this month, forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad captured Saraqeb, which lies on the intersection of the M4 and M5 highways, one of many major urban areas to fall to Damascus since December.

The M4 highway connects Saraqeb with Latakia, while the M5, Syria's longest highway, connects Aleppo city to the capital Damascus and continues south to the Jordanian border.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/turkey-russia-agree-syria-ceasefire-midnight-erdogan

A military ceasefire has taken effect in Idlib, Syria's last rebel stronghold, after extensive talks between Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.

Idlib has witnessed increased violence and bloodshed since December with nearly one million Syrians forced to flee their homes and seek safety near the Turkish border.

"At 00.01 tonight, as in, from midnight, the ceasefire will be put in place," Erdogan said on Thursday, following more than six hours of talks with Putin in Moscow.

According to the agreement, unveiled by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, Turkey and Russia agreed upon three points.

The countries agreed to cease all military actions along the line of contact in Idlib's de-escalation zone from 00:01 on 6 March.

They agreed to establish a six-kilometre-wide security corridor along the M4 highway connecting Latakia with northern Syria. They said their defence ministers would agree on the parameters of the corridor within a week.

And they agreed to establish joint Turkish-Russian patrols along the highway on 15 March, stretching from the Trumba settlement just west of the strategic town of Saraqeb, to the Ain al-Havr settlement.

Earlier this month, forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad captured Saraqeb, which lies on the intersection of the M4 and M5 highways, one of many major urban areas to fall to Damascus since December.

The M4 highway connects Saraqeb with Latakia, while the M5, Syria's longest highway, connects Aleppo city to the capital Damascus and continues south to the Jordanian border.
I doubt that this is for a long time. We have a similar situation. Proxy forces attack, get a powerful rebuff and hide to lick their wounds. If the Kremlin does not see prospects, then it is necessary to negotiate with Moscow, but the weak President is forced to speak with puppets. In Transnistria it’s already since 92 years. However, Erdogan is a strong President. He will not negotiate with the Syrian puppet.

Waanar

Country flag
Catherine the Great, served as empress of #Russia for more than three decades in the late 18th century. She captured lots of Ottoman territories. LMAO, Russians never stop trolling.

:rofl: Zese Rooossssiaaans!

Look at the way PUTIN is sitting LEANING AWAY from Erdogone while he is LEANING into Putin (Russia)...errrmmm..talks a lot who wants the peace ..aint it?
oh well!!
Diplomatic Coooka Blyaat from Putin!
Now this is class!

Seriously, you have to admire how Putin has built back a Russia which had seemingly no future. Makes me wonder if we could ever have a leader like him. It's high time some ex RAW officer (not someone like AS Dulat) ran for elections and ran the show.
I'm pretty curious to see how that'd turn out.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Now this is class!

Seriously, you have to admire how Putin has built back a Russia which had seemingly no future. Makes me wonder if we could ever have a leader like him. It's high time some ex RAW officer (not someone like AS Dulat) ran for elections and ran the show.
I'm pretty curious to see how that'd turn out.
Yeah, that's the alpha man don't wait like our mitroooon and doval plan, go and do straight what is right and troll his enemies too.
Still Kamlesh tiwari murderers are in jail, no case on monsters or justice for his family.
Some hindu renaissance.
Also, IB guy death and other people who suffered because they were caught by jihadis I know they will not get justice because now drama in SC AND HC will start, oi bhai log this is our new Ayodhya case.
I imagine what would had happen in russia for this type of killings? many would have been by now evaporated into history.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, that's the alpha man .
Take off the pink glasses. The USSR frightened everyone with its military power, but inside the country, an ordinary person could even buy smoked sausage. In free sale was only liverwurst
. I fed her a my dog, because a person cannot eat her.
Putin is spending millions on a war, while the country has 20 million below the poverty line. He spent a lot of money on the Crimean bridge, although there are a lot of videos on the network how people cross river boards because their bridge was washed away.
The greatness of Russia resembles a toy balloon. Big, beautiful, but inside there is emptiness

Last edited:

abhay rajput

Country flag
Take off the pink glasses. The USSR frightened everyone with its military power, but inside the country, an ordinary person could even buy me smoked sausage. In free sale was only liverwurst
. I fed her a my dog, because a person cannot eat her.
Putin is spending millions on a war, while the country has 20 million below the poverty line. He spent a lot of money on the Crimean bridge, although there are a lot of videos on the network how people cross river boards because their bridge was washed away.
The greatness of Russia resembles a toy balloon. Big, beautiful, but inside there is emptiness
With due respect poor people are everywhere.. poverty is everywhere even in USA. Russia has zero poverty as measured by the UN basic benchmark of $1.25 per day wages. The Russian poverty line is set at $12.80, and today 13.2 percent of the population lives below this level, already down from 13.8 percent at the time of Putin’s speech last year.
Indeed, Russia’s level of poverty is not extreme as this level is below the EU average and also slightly below the U.S. poverty level of 13.5 percent, according to one estimate. Other estimates include people living “close to poverty,” which increases the share closer to 30 percent. Measuring poverty remains a controversial subject..your argument works both ways..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
With due respect poor people are everywhere.. poverty is everywhere even in USA. Russia has zero poverty as measured by the UN basic benchmark of $1.25 per day wages. The Russian poverty line is set at $12.80, and today 13.2 percent of the population lives below this level, already down from 13.8 percent at the time of Putin’s speech last year.
Indeed, Russia’s level of poverty is not extreme as this level is below the EU average and also slightly below the U.S. poverty level of 13.5 percent, according to one estimate. Other estimates include people living “close to poverty,” which increases the share closer to 30 percent. Measuring poverty remains a controversial subject..your argument works both ways..
I did not state the opposite. Statistics is a very accurate and controversial science. Poverty is not a vice, but the state, first of all, must solve its problems.
Question. Why are Syrian refugees fleeing to rotting Europe, but not prosperous Russia?

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles