Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Modern Patriot

Syrian Opposition shoot down a SyAAF Mig-23BN in Tal Dakwa area, Rif Dimashq province
Pilot KIA

SyAF Mig-23 wreckage after crash in Eastern Damascus

SAA say jet crashed due to a technical failure.

bhramos

Country flag
Syrian Opposition shoot down a SyAAF Mig-23BN in Tal Dakwa area, Rif Dimashq province
Pilot KIA

SyAF Mig-23 wreckage after crash in Eastern Damascus

SAA say jet crashed due to a technical failure.
to the north-east of Bir Kessab crashed MiG-23 Syrian Air Force fighter pilot was killed.The reason is likely the. failure means the full depreciation of the fleet.

pilot seen with parachute!!!

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

For all those who don't believe in ISIS Western origin - look at Frenchies in Algeria:
C'mon Gadeshi, come up with better explanation. Do you think a picture where French beheading Algeians is an example. Or ISIS learned from them.

Don't you know that crusades had far worse inhumane treatment to surrendered or defeated armies.

Atleast I believe that there is western hand behind ISIS. I know how west used brain dead people against their enemies.

With this post, you tried to troll West. I really liked couple of posts. But boss, this is way way below of what you are capable of or what your posts used to contain.

bhramos

Country flag
Islamists attack attempt made today at the positions of pro-government forces at a roadblock, Zaza, and some other areas adjacent to the road to Damascus - Baghdad fell. After that pro-government forces launched a counterattack, but after some time it was hit by the international coalition, bringing the two artillery pieces were destroyed, one anti-aircraft gun, and one tank damaged.

pmaitra

I wanted to post this long time back and had it bookmarked. I will probably post the entire article later, elsewhere. Now, only some excerpts related to Syria from the article entitled "How Western Civilisation Could Collapse."

While we are all in this together, the world’s poorest will feel the effects of collapse first. Indeed, some nations are already serving as canaries in the coal mine for the issues that may eventually pull apart more affluent ones. Syria, for example, enjoyed exceptionally high fertility rates for a time, which fueled rapid population growth. A severe drought in the late 2000s, likely made worse by human-induced climate change, combined with groundwater shortages to cripple agricultural production. That crisis left large numbers of people – especially young men – unemployed, discontent and desperate. Many flooded into urban centres, overwhelming limited resources and services there. Pre-existing ethnic tensions increased, creating fertile grounds for violence and conflict. On top of that, poor governance – including neoliberal policies that eliminated water subsidies in the middle of the drought – tipped the country into civil war in 2011 and sent it careening toward collapse.
In Syria’s case – as with so many other societal collapses throughout history – it was not one but a plethora of factors that contributed, says Thomas Homer-Dixon, chair of global systems at the Balsillie School of International Affairs in Waterloo, Canada, and author of The Upside of Down. Homer-Dixon calls these combined forces tectonic stresses for the way in which they quietly build up and then abruptly erupt, overloading any stabilising mechanisms that otherwise keep a society in check.

pmaitra

C'mon Gadeshi, come up with better explanation. Do you think a picture where French beheading Algeians is an example. Or ISIS learned from them.

Don't you know that crusades had far worse inhumane treatment to surrendered or defeated armies.

Atleast I believe that there is western hand behind ISIS. I know how west used brain dead people against their enemies.

With this post, you tried to troll West. I really liked couple of posts. But boss, this is way way below of what you are capable of or what your posts used to contain.
I agree with you. ISIS did not learn it from the French.

I just want to add, not knowing the date of that picture, not to criticize you, but as a side note, that the French did hire thugs in the army. It was called the French Foreign Legion. It is one's imagination what they could have done. Of course, Geneva Convention did not exist then, and one couldn't have expected ethical warfare from the FFL.

Modern Patriot

SAA and allied forces led by Liwa al Quds have captured many hills northeast of Palmyra on the direction of Arak

Assad forces try advance on road Palmyra - DeirEzzor toward Arak gas fields

Last edited:

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles