Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I agree that Israel has one of the best EW systems and aircrafts for DEAD missions. But I really don't know if they can destroy S300/S400 SAMs.

Note that multiple Pantisrs are guarding S300s in Syria

Well, Theoretically it might be possible if Israel could launch over 30 Delilah missiles at S300.
they can, when they capable to fly over the S300/400 AIR DEFENSE umbrella, why not it possible to launch a missile to destroy those batteries

Israel is trying their best to not to make another issue with Russia on Syrian land

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Russia does not need to open another front right now. It needs to take on the challenges one by one. Once Syria is cleaned up, Russia will do what it did to Turkey, i.e. bomb few of their tanks to make a point. Israel is acting in a knee jerk fashion or trying to escalate a conflict so that people will come to its defense and save ISIS.
from day one, your words are classic sir, keep it up ..Hmm look like after Syrian issue complete ( wait..what but how ) they goes to Turkey's Euphrates Shield, then comes to Israel ..okay we are waiting

Bahamut

Russia does not need to open another front right now. It needs to take on the challenges one by one. Once Syria is cleaned up, Russia will do what it did to Turkey, i.e. bomb few of their tanks to make a point. Israel is acting in a knee jerk fashion or trying to escalate a conflict so that people will come to its defense and save ISIS.
from day one, your words are classic sir, keep it up ..Hmm look like after Syrian issue complete ( wait..what but how ) they goes to Turkey's Euphrates Shield, then comes to Israel ..okay we are waiting
I think both of you do not know the depth of Russian Israeli relation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Russia_relations#Encrypted_communication_line
Russia and Israel have agreed to install a direct encrypted communication network, to facilitate communications between the Russian President and Israeli Prime Minister. One analyst says: "Russia feels very close to the Israeli leadership... The Russians want to speak to Israel without anyone eavesdropping."
Russian citizens living in Israel[edit]

A political party in Israel, Yisrael Beitenu is one of the most popular choices amongst Russian-speaking Israeli voters.
Hundreds of thousands of Russian-Israeli citizens live in Israel. During Russian elections, the Russian government sets up polling stations across many Israeli cities as well as smaller towns, in order to enable the Russian citizens who are living in Israel to cast their vote. During the 2012, Russian Presidential elections, hundreds of thousands of Russian-Israelis cast their vote in Israel.[25] Election polls found that in the 2012 election, Mikhail Prokhorov was the most popular candidate for Russian-Israelis to vote for, with Putin coming in second place. However older Russian-Israelis were more likely to vote for Putin.[26]

Victory Day in Israel[edit]

Putin meets with Red Army veterans in Israel.
Israel hosts the most extensive Victory Day celebrations outside of the former USSR.[27] Due to the large number of Red Army veterans who retired to Israel from FSU countries, the Russian government and military regularly send delegations to meet with the Red Army veterans associations in Israel, as well as to take part in the annual Victory Day events.[28]

Israeli community of Moscow[edit]
Moscow has the largest Israeli expatriate community in the world, with 80,000 Israeli citizens living in the city as of 2014, almost all of them native Russian-speakers.[29][30] Many Israeli cultural events are hosted for the community, and many live part of the year in Israel. (To cater to the Israeli community, Israeli cultural centres are located in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk and Yekaterinburg.)[31] There are 60 flights a week between Tel Aviv and Moscow.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153273
I had previously given proof of both military sharing intel about their operation
Also I found some new info(it is not confirmed but can be true)
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...g-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777

Bahamut

Russian junk and much hyped Air defense once again failed to intercept Israeli Airstrike and now Russians and failed Syrian State squealing.

In a first, Israeli Arrow successfully intercepted Syrian/ Russian SAM fired at Israeli jet which was coming back from a successful Air strike.

Maybe next time Israeli forces should shot down few Russian jets to prove them that they are the real boss like Turkey did with Russian SU 24

View attachment 14629
Unconfirmed reports say that Russian gave Israel codes for Iran and Syrian AD so they can jam these system with perfect efficiency giving them immunity to bomb both the countries .Plus since both countries share their operation Intel , the Israeli can bomb whatever they want and whenever they want.

bhramos

Country flag
Netanyahu to Putin: Israeli airstrikes in Syria will continue

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that he has told Russian President Vladimir Putin that Israeli forces will continue airstrikes in Syria if they deem it necessary.
“If there is feasibility from an intelligence and military standpoint – we attack and so it will continue,” Netanyahu said during a visit to China, adding that he had informed Putin of Israel’s intentions.

According to the Jerusalem Post, the Israeli PM also dismissed reports that Russia was insisting that Israel cease its military operations on Syrian territory.

https://www.rt.com/news/381696-israel-syria-netanyahu-putin/

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Unconfirmed reports say that Russian gave Israel codes for Iran and Syrian AD so they can jam these system with perfect efficiency giving them immunity to bomb both the countries .Plus since both countries share their operation Intel , the Israeli can bomb whatever they want and whenever they want.
there is such conspiracy's available, but the authenticate of the news is still unconfirmed

we have heard earlier, The Red Line of Iran comes at the operational capability of S 300 provided by Russia.. As per reports they were operational and conducted Test fires in Iran ..but still no Israeli air strikes in Iran

Which means the Israeli's have the full confidence to spoof off the S 300 system

one French investigate journalist reported that January air strike in Syria, IDF used the F 35

Bahamut

there is such conspiracy's available, but the authenticate of the news is still unconfirmed
I mean this info is provided by Wikileaks but it is in a conversation between two American diplomats saying that this exchange of info toke place and they speculated that Russia gave intel on every weapons system exported to middle eastern countries to Israel while Israel gave them intel on American and European weapons system .It is not confirmed as we have no formal document but most likely true.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Rumors. Arrow successfully intercepted Russian SAM fired at Israeli jets and they will continue to strike wherever and whenever they want if they have the Intel about the weapons or HVT. Ain't no Russian or Syrian would dare stop them with their Junk.

Israel successfully targeted at far off land in Sudan because they have the Intel that Hejbollah was trying to smuggle weapons via Suadan.

Israel assassinated Imad Mughniyah in Damascus which is well protected in lies in the heart of the Terrorist Asad dynasty. They later assassinated his son Jihad mughniyah with zero loss on their side.

Israeli warning has been conveyed to the Russians and Syrians they will pay dearly if they try stop Israelis and no Junk Russian Air defense and jets will save them.

Bahamut

Rumors. Arrow successfully intercepted Russian SAM fired at Israeli jets and they will continue to strike wherever and whenever they want if they have the Intel about the weapons or HVT. Ain't no Russian or Syrian would dare stop them with their Junk.
I have provided you with links .If one has to conduct a strike at target then taking out its AD is the first thing to be done but recent Israeli raids do not target AD.This means that that relies on EW but since most radar nowadays can switch frequency , jamming them is difficult but it is another thing if you have the codes , then you know what frequency radar use and algorithm to decide it ,hence you can jam the frequency and make radar useless.These frequency are change at regular time intervals ,so one need a highly place source .Since Israel got codes for both Iran and Syrian AD at regular intervals then it means they got it from the supplier of codes (Russia) themselves. Since they have a secure communication line , they can exchange this info without anyone knowing it . It was theories by American diplomats by seeing how easy Israel conducted strikes in this area and Russia did military operation in Georgia and Ukraine as if both knew which frequency the active surveillance equipment will use and hence allowing them to reach the theoretical limit of their EW system.

bhramos

Country flag
# Syria # Homs # Palmyra

Sappers combined detachment of the International Mine Action Centre of the Russian Federation Armed Forces assisted in humanitarian demining historical part of the ancient city of Palmyra and the surrounding neighborhoods of modern residential building
First of all mine action experts center purified from explosives roads leading to the town's social infrastructure, hospitals, water facilities and electricity, as well as Demining historical part of ancient Palmyra.
Besides the usual demining Russian engineers first tested in practice, advanced models of search and detection of explosive devices, as well as the protection of sappers.
In addition to the squad engineering units include dogs unit with mine detection dogs, trained to find and identify explosives (smoke and smokeless gunpowder, ammonium, TNT, TNT and plastic). Natural animal skills are still essential in mine facilities, including the construction of a large amount of metal.
Previously, personnel, military equipment and property of the composite detachment of the Armed Forces MOC were quickly deployed aircraft of military transport aircraft to the air base Hmeymim # CAP , and then the Russian military engineers carried out a march to Palmyra and started demining the city.
Troop demining of the International Mine Action Centre of the Russian Federation Armed Forces fully self-contained and equipped with the most modern sets of clearance and protection (selective portable induction mine detectors UTI-2C, portable seekers wired control lines explosives PEOPLE, portable seekers noncontact explosive DNELs-3M device, combined-arms sets clearance ( OVR-2) and life (stand-alone installation of power supply, field kitchens, tents To accommodate soldiers.)

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I mean this info is provided by Wikileaks but it is in a conversation between two American diplomats saying that this exchange of info toke place and they speculated that Russia gave intel on every weapons system exported to middle eastern countries to Israel while Israel gave them intel on American and European weapons system .It is not confirmed as we have no formal document but most likely true.
could be a fake story..Its not possible to mutually giving up the intel gatherings, Israel is good enough to spy and gather intel in both Syria and Iran ..They don't need Russian support

They have only cooperation in Syrian theater to avert any misfiring against each other,

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I have provided you with links .If one has to conduct a strike at target then taking out its AD is the first thing to be done but recent Israeli raids do not target AD.This means that that relies on EW but since most radar nowadays can switch frequency , jamming them is difficult but it is another thing if you have the codes , then you know what frequency radar use and algorithm to decide it ,hence you can jam the frequency and make radar useless.These frequency are change at regular time intervals ,so one need a highly place source .Since Israel got codes for both Iran and Syrian AD at regular intervals then it means they got it from the supplier of codes (Russia) themselves. Since they have a secure communication line , they can exchange this info without anyone knowing it . It was theories by American diplomats by seeing how easy Israel conducted strikes in this area and Russia did military operation in Georgia and Ukraine as if both knew which frequency the active surveillance equipment will use and hence allowing them to reach the theoretical limit of their EW system.
why you have to say Russia given to Israel, why don't Israel hacked their computers and servers to get the algorithms...Still I've doubt's is that possible to use the algorithms in real time to switch your freq in real time to jam the signals

Bahamut

why you have to say Russia given to Israel, why don't Israel hacked their computers and servers to get the algorithms...Still I've doubt's is that possible to use the algorithms in real time to switch your freq in real time to jam the signals
The frequency changes multiple time in a single time,you need to have log all the frequency but it difficult given that codes it changes every months .This means you need more computing power which often means a dedicated ECM plane,which was not used .Also Russian military industrial complex have a separated network which has different protocol and hence difficult to hack especial if you do not have physical access to a isolated network.I could tell you about our military net, it cannot be accessed with normal computer ,each user is register and normal usb ,CD devices etc cannot connect with such computer .Devices which do connect to such computer have a inbuild program to detected any harmful software .
could be a fake story..Its not possible to mutually giving up the intel gatherings, Israel is good enough to spy and gather intel in both Syria and Iran ..They don't need Russian support

They have only cooperation in Syrian theater to avert any misfiring against each other,
It is what American diplomat said after seeing the classified documents ,seeing how easy both countries reached the theoretical performance of their EW system .Other explanation is in depth hacking but since both countries have a very isolated MIC and technology network , it would be difficult .

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles