Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, Donetsk communal services has restored a lot of objects with "occupants" aid and materials.
But you should post 2014-2015 photos when nazi battalions were in Donetsk Airport.
As for Aleppo, it was destroyed by "opposition" (which is ISIS itself) in 2011-2013. No Russians were there that time.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Watch the video. They even broken glass at the railway station is not restored. Simply, do you believe the smelly propaganda rather than think himself. You're so convenient. You can not even distinguish artillery destruction and the destruction of airstrikes.

pmaitra

Russian army is no other way to know how to fight. To capture Grozny at the beginning destroyed it.
Going by that logic, the Germans (Teutonic Knights) know no other way to fight than to destroy it.

The Teutons aka Deutschens aka Germans, to capture Twangste, at first destroyed it, and then re-named it Königsberg.

Am I right or am I right? :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Going by that logic, the Germans (Teutonic Knights) know no other way to fight than to destroy it.

The Teutons aka Deutschens aka Germans, to capture Twangste, at first destroyed it, and then re-named it Königsberg.

Am I right or am I right? :)
Many say that Russia has returned to diplomacy of the 19th century,but you went on. Equating the Kremlin and the Teutons.o_O

pmaitra

Many say that Russia has returned to diplomacy of the 19th century,but you went on. Equating the Kremlin and the Teutons.o_O
Diplomacy works from a position of strength. It never works from a position of weakness.

SAA and RuAF has completed the Котёл, and are now in a position to demand the "moderates" to leave the Котёл or get pulverized. Now, Russia has more diplomatic leverage. Earlier, when SAA was struggling to create the Котёл, the opponents were far more demanding. Did you notice how the US dropped its "Assad must go" demands?

It is called creating facts on the ground. A fait accompli.

Remember how the Russian marines in Crimea sunk the Ochakov at the entrance of Donzulav Bay? That is called a fait accompli.

upload_2016-10-14_22-19-54.png

Ochakov

upload_2016-10-14_22-22-59.png

Ochakov

pmaitra

Mil-28MN in Syria - preparing for battle testing (location unclear):

Testing video from Moscow Oblast:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Russian bravado can not last long. If America simply starts bombing Syrian govt positions their is not much Russia can do. It's a costly business Russia can't afford it for long.
This is a belief which has been proved wrong since Sep 30, 2015.
Naysayers said, oh Russia? They don't have airpower, they don't have money to sustain anything anywhere. We are a year past that now. So I ask you - where is the airpower and money coming from? Russia is a sleeping giant. US would do well not to anger it any more than they already have.
USA projects its powers through jew produced Hollywood movies. Russia on the other hand, projects it through the wings of Sukhois and Mikoyans. That is the fundamental difference.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Diplomacy works from a position of strength. It never works from a position of weakness.

SAA and RuAF has completed the Котёл, and are now in a position to demand the "moderates" to leave the Котёл or get pulverized. Now, Russia has more diplomatic leverage. Earlier, when SAA was struggling to create the Котёл, the opponents were far more demanding. Did you notice how the US dropped its "Assad must go" demands?

It is called creating facts on the ground. A fait accompli.

Remember how the Russian marines in Crimea sunk the Ochakov at the entrance of Donzulav Bay? That is called a fait accompli.

View attachment 11067
Ochakov

View attachment 11069
Ochakov
Remind me who are now at war China? No doubt that the Assad army capture Aleppo. Dash two they could not support the Russian aviation.
Russia is a sleeping giant.
This colossus with feet of clay.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
This colossus with feet of clay.
Do you think USA has no weak points? It too has very many weak points. Like I said, don't judge American firepower by Hollywood movies. On ground, America has achieved nothing significant in the last 20 years.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do you think USA has no weak points? It too has very many weak points. Like I said, don't judge American firepower by Hollywood movies. On ground, America has achieved nothing significant in the last 20 years.
When at home, each Russian citizen will be the domestic TV-set, will go to domestic cars will no longer be imported medication and will sell on the export of its medical equipm Maintenance - then I would say that Russia a strong country.

gadeshi

When at home, each Russian citizen will be the domestic TV-set, will go to domestic cars will no longer be imported medication and will sell on the export of its medical equipm Maintenance - then I would say that Russia a strong country.
So you should make your eyes widely open since Russian medicine production had covered 100% of critical/important medicines domestic market in late 2015 and 75% of all the medical equipment on domestic market as well (thanks to Shwabe, RosAtom and UAC civil products branches).
However, your knowledge and experience in technologies is very poor if you believe that production of iPhone or bashing machines is a sign of technological advance.
Truly HiTec fields are atomic energy, new unique materials, nano- and bio- technologies, aviation, UHF microwave electronics, photonics, airspace technology, etc.
You can buy washing machine or iPhone else where but atomic energetics can not.
So, you show yourself a fool one more time as usual.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So you should make your eyes widely open since Russian medicine production had covered 100% of critical/important medicines domestic market in late 2015 and 75% of all the medical equipment on domestic market as well (thanks to Shwabe, RosAtom and UAC civil products branches).
However, your knowledge and experience in technologies is very poor if you believe that production of iPhone or bashing machines is a sign of technological advance.
Truly HiTec fields are atomic energy, new unique materials, nano- and bio- technologies, aviation, UHF microwave electronics, photonics, airspace technology, etc.
You can buy washing machine or iPhone else where but atomic energetics can not.
So, you show yourself a fool one more time as usual.

Maybe you apart from propaganda channels begin to watch the opposition?

gadeshi

Maybe you apart from propaganda channels begin to watch the opposition?
What opposition? :)
That opposition who cannot do anything than lie and fuck each other on camera? :)
I prefere official statistics (which is mathematically always true) and my friends on places.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I prefere official statistics (which is mathematically always true) .
I had noticed it.:)____________________________________

pmaitra

Aviation Cruiser Admiral Flota Sovietskogo Soyuza Kuznetsov:

Pantsir on KamAZ 8x8:

Aleppo Котёл keeps getting smaller (@Akim):

pmaitra

What's the point of this? To put it more fighters on the base VKS to throw.
Sukhoi-33 and MiG-29, will be good as additional backup in case someone tries to threaten the Russian Naval Vessels. You know the purpose of Soviet Aviation Cruisers, right? They were meant to protect Soviet vessels, not to perform regime change in postage-stamp sized countries.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sukhoi-33 and MiG-29, will be good as additional backup in case someone tries to threaten the Russian Naval Vessels. You know the purpose of Soviet Aviation Cruisers, right? They were meant to protect Soviet vessels, not to perform regime change in postage-stamp sized countries.
You said something stupid.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles