Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You can graduate whatever good, but your low knowledge level says itself against you or your college education level.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Well, of course. You still believe in downed "Apache" with a rifle.

gadeshi

Yes,video of a captured Syrian army SAM destroying an SAA helicopter.
If you hear everywhere Allah Akbar,you are sure that it isn't from Syrian army. :hippo:
Syrian army consists of Syrian muslims as well :)
Anyway, Osa is not a serious SAM, and if you look at the Su-30SM or Su-34 carefully, you will see L-175 Khibiny-10V on their wing tips...

gadeshi

Well, of course. You still believe in downed "Apache" with a rifle.
Apache is not a fire support helo, it is unarmored anti-tank platform which can be shot down by rifle fire. And US Army has lost few dosens of them this way in Irak and Afganistan - they have tried to hang over the wrong places...
So far, more old AH-1 Cobras have never hanged for attack and their losses were minimal.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Syrian army consists of Syrian muslims as well :)
I know,but they aren't every secnd of their life shouting Allah Akbar.

Anyway, Osa is not a serious SAM, and if you look at the Su-30SM or Su-34 carefully, you will see L-175 Khibiny-10V on their wing tips...

Only the MI24s may have a chance to get downed,either from AA guns or AA missiles. Is there any rescue team in case of pilots get captured ? Which i do not hope you,we've seen what happened to the Jordanian pilot,and i hope nobody to get captured and die like that...

gadeshi

I know,but they aren't every secnd of their life shouting Allah Akbar.

Only the MI24s may have a chance to get downed,either from AA guns or AA missiles. Is there any rescue team in case of pilots get captured ? Which i do not hope you,we've seen what happened to the Jordanian pilot,and i hope nobody to get captured and die like that...
Yes, and you can see SAR teams photos earlier in this topic

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Apache is not a fire support helo, it is unarmored anti-tank platform which can be shot down by rifle fire. And US Army has lost few dosens of them this way in Irak and Afganistan - they have tried to hang over the wrong places...
So far, more old AH-1 Cobras have never hanged for attack and their losses were minimal.

"Apache" vulnerable. However, the helicopter was shot down by Republican Guard, not a peasant with a rifle.

Gabriel92

Country flag
"Apache" vulnerable. However, the helicopter was shot down by Republican Guard, not a peasant with a rifle.
It is true,stop lying you Nazi Ukrop Fascist.
You can see the peasant with an AK,so it's true. :peace:

jouni

Finns use Apaches in life fire exercises as targets. Propably some older model.

Gabriel92

Country flag
They shoot one down in the video. It could be cgi, difficult to tell...
It looks more like an animation than a real one....
I (though) admire how the Finnish soldiers resist from hundreds of bullets fired from an Apache,the lions come from the North. :peace:

jouni

It looks more like an animation than a real one....
I (though) admire how the Finnish soldiers resist from hundreds of bullets fired from an Apache,the lions come from the North. :peace:
My favourite war film is Battle of Algiers...still great after 50 years.

pmaitra

Dr Michael Savage explains: Russia's involvement in Syria
A very angry American about Russia's role in Syria.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
No way :)
All the land tasks will be done by Syrian and Iranian armies with Russian air support and Russian/Chinese military suplies and reconaisence data.
This situation will be Vietnam 2.0 (where USSR and Warsow Pact have supplied and consulted Vietnam army but not enter their troops into it) for NATO and ISIS.
The following link paints a different picture. It is clear from the video that Russia is doing more than what you have stated.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...750294&usg=AFQjCNF7cgVUIDUtwTKpmYkQY9LfIiCmIg

Please do some research before countering my statement.

pmaitra

That picture in the article is from a video that was already posted in DFI. These are Russian troops who are supporting the air campaign in Syria. There are support staff for the Russian airplanes, and troops for defending the Russian base, in case it is attacked. The Russian campaign is limited to aerial assistance to Syrian Army and limited to attacking ISIS and other terrorists.

pmaitra

Programme on Russia's Syrian intervention in an Indian news channel called "Times Now."

Russia Attacks ISIS or Syria - An Islamic State? : LATITUDE

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles