Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Continue
This is interesting. Russia's BRICS partner sold us a license.
I'm not sure about the weapon choice. It is too powerful for MRAP.

ww2historian

Country flag
You f..ked up "smart" freak! You don't know Russian, but this is a regular Z-channel that presents information in their style. I can find hundreds of such channels in Russian, but I don’t want to because there is war between countries and information is also a weapon. We shot the f..king idiot from Texas. Come to his place and here you will shout about love for Russia. The a country that hates the USA. Maybe you still like Iran?

"We shot the f..king idiot from Texas." I have no idea who that is, do you mind telling me who you are talking about?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"We shot the f..king idiot from Texas." I have no idea who that is, do you mind telling me who you are talking about?
There was this Russell Bentley. Convicted in the USA. There are marginalized people everywhere.
9da95a51.png

hurrians

Country flag
I have already spoken about the end of the war - one of the states will disappear. Russia will be able to stay (if it loses), but not within modern borders: there was a Russian Empire - there is no Russian Empire, there was a Soviet Union - there is no Soviet Union, but a new state always arises there.
. Zelensky wanted to talk directly to putin , Putin refused, then zelenky made law banning negotiation with putin.

.a framework truce was about to be signed but the west pulled out because it would require them to commit to come to Ukraines defence.

. remember zelensky wanted to join nato and it is quoted as one reason for the war, but the west pulled out of truce plan because they were unwilling to commit to Ukrainian defence aka fight with Russia directly.
. Israeli origin are the main players in Russia and in Ukraine with oligarch on both sides. However compared to what Israel got Ukraine was provided a small part of that support.
.Israelis are not stupid to attack Iran head on and loose all that support.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
. Zelensky wanted to talk directly to putin , Putin refused, then zelenky made law banning negotiation with putin.

.a framework truce was about to be signed but the west pulled out because it would require them to commit to come to Ukraines defence.

. remember zelensky wanted to join nato and it is quoted as one reason for the war, but the west pulled out of truce plan because they were unwilling to commit to Ukrainian defence aka fight with Russia directly.
. Israeli origin are the main players in Russia and in Ukraine with oligarch on both sides. However compared to what Israel got Ukraine was provided a small part of that support.
.Israelis are not stupid to attack Iran head on and loose all that support.
How many bottles of brandy are you willing to give me if Israel attacks Iran?
You read the article. They write there that a lot has been missed because there are a lot of Russian/Ukr-language discussions.
Of course, Zelensky initially wanted negotiations and could have agreed to significant concessions. I doubt that Ukrainian society could agree, but there was a reason for the meeting. But after Putler annexed more Ukrainian territories and wrote them into the Russian constitution, the negotiations lost their meaning. His initial option will be to start from the laws of Russia and give him the stolen goods. Therefore, a new Constitution is needed for the losing country. But neither side is ready to admit defeat.

hurrians

Country flag
Israel Iran conflict will be a choreographed one a fixed match.

The importance of the article and other such articles is the west is slowly stopping it's propaganda warfare and preparing to let go Ukraine.

AnantS

Country flag
Continue
This is interesting. Russia's BRICS partner sold us a license.
I'm not sure about the weapon choice. It is too powerful for MRAP.
Seems Mbombe 6 variant from paramount group of south africa. In India Kalyani produces similar Mbombe 4 under license:
1713515769524.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Israel Iran conflict will be a choreographed one a fixed match.

The importance of the article and other such articles is the west is slowly stopping it's propaganda warfare and preparing to let go Ukraine.
Macron's statement about French troops, Scholz's statement about additional 6 Patriot batteries, yesterday's statement from Speaker Johnson. Shells from the Czech initiative will be available in May, and shells from the EU are already arriving. 138 million dollars to modernize our Hawks.
It doesn't look like the West is abandoning Ukraine.

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
There was this Russell Bentley. Convicted in the USA. There are marginalized people everywhere.
View attachment 249058
I should have figured you were talking about someone who is completely irrelevant. He spent 5 years in prison for selling marijuana. Who gives a shit? There are marginalized people everywhere? Really enlightening stuff Akim. Marginalized people are everywhere and they are also on different sides, but how is that relevant? It's not. In the end they balance each other out, and they majority doesn't get to decide who wins or loses. Now let me say something that is relevant. Which is the vote coming up on aid to Ukraine this weekend. It's interesting that these now seem to be separated aid packages. I wonder if Johnson worked out a deal in his party guaranteeing the Ukraine aid fails, and Israel aid passes. We will have to see. It's also my opinion that Iran attacking Israel pumped life into a Ukraine aid bill that was about to die.
After months of delay, the US House of Representatives appears poised to hold a vote on tens of billions of dollars in American military aid for Ukraine and Israel this weekend.
What's in the aid bills?
Mr Johnson's foreign aid proposal provides $60.8bn (£49bn) to Ukraine, $26.4bn to Israel and $8.1bn to the Indo-Pacific region, including Taiwan. The House of Representatives will vote on each component individually, raising the possibility that some components will be approved and others will fail.

Reactions: SKC

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I should have figured you were talking about someone who is completely irrelevant. He spent 5 years in prison for selling marijuana. Who gives a shit? There are marginalized people everywhere? Really enlightening stuff Akim. Marginalized people are everywhere and they are also on different sides, but how is that relevant? It's not. In the end they balance each other out, and they majority doesn't get to decide who wins or loses. Now let me say something that is relevant. Which is the vote coming up on aid to Ukraine this weekend. It's interesting that these now seem to be separated aid packages. I wonder if Johnson worked out a deal in his party guaranteeing the Ukraine aid fails, and Israel aid passes. We will have to see. It's also my opinion that Iran attacking Israel pumped life into a Ukraine aid bill that was about to die.
After months of delay, the US House of Representatives appears poised to hold a vote on tens of billions of dollars in American military aid for Ukraine and Israel this weekend.
What's in the aid bills?

Mr Johnson's foreign aid proposal provides $60.8bn (£49bn) to Ukraine, $26.4bn to Israel and $8.1bn to the Indo-Pacific region, including Taiwan. The House of Representatives will vote on each component individually, raising the possibility that some components will be approved and others will fail.
I talked about this a little earlier. American assistance was very important at the first stage of the war, when we did not have reserves and mass production. Now they are forming a $10 billion trust fund for the purchase of Ukrainian weapons for Ukraine, in order to technically be less dependent on Western assistance.

ww2historian

Country flag
I talked about this a little earlier. American assistance was very important at the first stage of the war, when we did not have reserves and mass production. Now they are forming a $10 billion trust fund for the purchase of Ukrainian weapons for Ukraine, in order to technically be less dependent on Western assistance.
when we did not have reserves and mass production) and now you do have mass production? LMAO!
This is what mass production looks like, bozo. BTW he walks by a T-14 Armata tank at the 2 minute 43 second mark. Looks like they are producing them, but they are not exactly advertising it on the front page of the news paper.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
when we did not have reserves and mass production) and now you do have mass production? LMAO!
This is what mass production looks like, bozo. BTW he walks by a T-14 Armata tank at the 2 minute 43 second mark. Looks like they are producing them, but they are not exactly advertising it on the front page of the news paper.
I have already mentioned. You are waiting for the show. Russia has a huge territory and they can afford this, although they also do not show a single military plant at a distance of 300 km from the border. Try to find a recent video from the Belgorod Optical Factory. Our military industry has gone underground and continues to work.
By the way, did you know that Ukraine has the biggest underground natural gas storage facilities in Europe?
You don’t see them either, but they are a fact.

Immanuel

Country flag
Macron's statement about French troops, Scholz's statement about additional 6 Patriot batteries, yesterday's statement from Speaker Johnson. Shells from the Czech initiative will be available in May, and shells from the EU are already arriving. 138 million dollars to modernize our Hawks.

The Cuck is strong in this one, still waiting for evidence of A-50 downing :lawl:

1713536921036.png

Immanuel

Country flag
What's in the aid bills?

Drop the 49 billy to Ukraine and it's a go, not sure Trump repubs will be pleased with more money for Ukro NAzi whores.

blackjack

Country flag
Probably fake news, those look like S300 to me. I am just counting for Odessa storm, I don't care what it costs the Russians, I want to see yo ass in the trenches. Till then it's all begging and randi rona from Ukro Nazis. Run Forrest run. Get your 'on welfare consuming ass' ready. Khinzal is overkill for those shitty Patriots, the last few were dropped by TornadoS. Lancet takes out most of the hand me down AD. Wait FAB-3000 loading, madarlund lagnewali Hai. Chutiyas even claimed they shot down Khinzal, Zircon. They can't even shoot down Iskanders, Lancets. How many surrendering every day? Soon it will be free fall.

Russians should just go all out on 4 directions, drop it like it's hot 🔥, tired of this Ukro Nazi money sink hole, now or never.
those were confirmed destroyed S-300s back from 2023. We still have yet to see a destroyed S-400 launcher and there are like 450+ of them in Russia, this is also with a massive drone strike mixed with hypersonic missiles which resulted in nothing from satellite photos and Ukraine still hasn't published satellite photos that they were destroyed.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
I was at Bengaluru International airport few days back and spotted this in a Bookstall.

IMG_20240417_100351.jpg

The book title.

"ZELENSKY

The Unlikely Ukrainian Hero Who Defied Putin and United the World"

What the hell is this doing in a Book stall? That too in at an Indian international airport? I was supposed to buy it, cause I was interested in knowing what it has. I didn't buy. Tomorrow I am leaving for Goa, first my flight is from Kerala to Karnataka and from Karnataka I will be flying to Goa. I will be landing at the same terminal in Banglore, if this book is still there, I will still buy, it will be interesting to read what it has in it, maybe it has insights into the Ukrainian and western point of view of the war? Most likely yes. Let's see what to expect, will ask my mother to purchase it, will read it and share my insights on the forum. "Excerpts".

Tomorrow is my flight. Folks, Kerala is great, it's more enjoyable than Goa. And stuff in Kerela is a lot more cheaper than in Goa. Will definitely visit again! Ha!

Blademaster

I call that bullshit. Most likely it was an engine failure and the Ukrainians being the retards they are want to take credit for something that they did not do.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I call that bullshit. Most likely it was an engine failure and the Ukrainians being the retards they are want to take credit for something that they did not do.
Have I already told you that I don’t care about your opinion? See you in 300 years when you colonize the country.:drool:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles