Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
"ISIS"

Remember the attacks on the Iranian mourners couple of months back in which 100 plus dies. That was also "ISIS"

Similarly this is also "ISIS".

This "ISIS" is a good tool for those who want to foment trouble in someone else's areas.
That is the objective of having proxies

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
What's Kadyrov saying about all this? Will his Chechens attack their Tajik brothers now?

Atavistic

Country flag
Only a fool will believe this is a genuine terrorist attack and not a planned one. FSS has executed fake terrorist attacks and killed it's own citizen to for a larger cause back then.

Earlier Russia had problem of militant Tatarstan. CIA was behind it. Similar kind of attack was done in a moscow theatre that killed many. The news of attack fumed the people all over Russia and enquiry said militants of tatarstan are behind it and within weeks Russia went full throttle in Tatarstan to wipe out jihadis and install it's puppets in the Islamic province. The Russian govt got tremendous support across the country for that operation. Tatarstan was then captured and brought under Russian federation officially.

I think Putin is planning something similar for Ukraine. He'll blame the attack on NATO or on US allies or on Ukraine and then launch a big offensive.
Told y'all in the morning only. Thoda bohot geo politics hum bhi jante hai :)

vishnugupt

Country flag
Only a fool will believe this is a genuine terrorist attack and not a planned one. FSS has executed fake terrorist attacks and killed it's own citizen to for a larger cause back then.

Earlier Russia had problem of militant Tatarstan. CIA was behind it. Similar kind of attack was done in a moscow theatre that killed many. The news of attack fumed the people all over Russia and enquiry said militants of tatarstan are behind it and within weeks Russia went full throttle in Tatarstan to wipe out jihadis and install it's puppets in
the Islamic province. The Russian govt got tremendous support across the country for that operation. Tatarstan was then captured and brought under Russian federation officially.

I think Putin is planning something similar for Ukraine. He'll blame the attack on NATO or on US allies or on Ukraine and then launch a big offensive.
Like 9/11 which was also a inside job?

Meanwhile your muzzies Papa's are always innocent.

SKC

Country flag
FSB : The terrorists who participated in the terrorist attack on Crocus City Hall tried to escape to the Russian-Ukrainian border, the terrorists were planning to cross the border and had contacts with the Ukrainian side. The terrorist attack on Crocus City Hall was carefully planned.

vishnugupt

Country flag
FSB punch. Left eye popped out from socket.

There is nothing new in these attacks. Everyone knows about anti-Russia Islamic radicals group work in Russian Federation.

I think Russian will escalate war in Ukraine soon. This is not because they have got an excuse now but Russian should not live in Chaos for long time.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I have already shown the rare 2S31 at the front. Even rarer 2S42 (the numbers are mixed up in the commentary).
Shoigu recently announced his intention, to create more two combined arms armies. I wonder what he will equip them with? Those tanks that were in transit through northern Kazakhstan? :)

sameer3694

Russia dismissed the Hamas attack on Israel on 7th of October, will they change their opinion now about terrorism?
TBH I don't think they will. Russia has only gotten closer to these radical Islamists in the past few years. There were many pro-russian accounts on 'X' making fun of Israelis (and Indians too).

But what's surprising is that the supposedly all knowing FSS couldn't detect such a large attack. The Yanks had already warned them about imminent terrorist attacks from ISIS more than 2 weeks ago. FSS at this point has probably devolved into third rate intelligence agency.

ww2historian

Country flag
after investing heavy political clout in this misadventure, none of the western politician are likely to digest Russian victory.
Zelensky after 'poor xerox copy winston churchill' act will have a tough time to sue for peace now. How will they explain loss of lives in thousands. it's a do or die for the comedian, but inevitably someday one disgruntled ukrainian will bury an axe in zelensky head when he flees to his villas in Miami. we will hear that news sooner or later.
Churchill's famous speech happened after the successful evacuation at Dunkirk. England got luck at Dunkirk. I would love to know what Churchill would have said if the Germans captured those 300,000 soldiers. He probably would have drank himself to deaths with a case of whisky.
I suspect the west might change the whole narrative to save face. We all know the present bullshit narrative is to scare the masses if they lose in Ukraine, Russia will invade other European counties. If it were up to me, I would do a complete reversal of that narrative by now scaring the shit out of people by reporting the chance of nuclear war with Russia will eventually happen if we don't negotiate. In other words lie. The masses are stupid and will eat up that narrative and the west will save face.

Deans

Country flag
Part 7 of my blog series on the Ukraine war:
https://rpdeans.blogspot.com/2024/03/ukraine-war-part-7-after-2-years.html

For those who are unaware, my blog has original, data based analysis, on Indian national security, current wars and Indian startups. The blog is free and I do not take ads to retain my independence. I understand Russian and access media from both sides and reconcile the differences, before reaching my conclusions.

ovalpiston

Country flag
Famed Russian Intel agencies got exposed again. They couldn't detect the attacks of this magnitude.
Famed only by those with rose-tinted glasses who keep romanticizing about the "glorious" past of the Soviet Union. Moscow theater attacks, Beslan School attack,Moscow Metro bombings, St Petersburgh bombing, Metrojet bombing, Ilya Kiva's assissination, Dugina's killing, massive fires in factories across Russia critical to war efforts (there is a three page long list of these mysterious fires!) ..the litany of intelligence failures is a very lengthy one! Russian intel seems more interested in eliminating Putin's critics than safeguarding the country.

Besides, Russia's pro-Hamas stance even before the blood was dry in Israel after Oct 7th attacks, and Russian govt hosting hamas and hezbollah makes one say "if you sleep with the dogs, you'll wake up with fleas"!

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles