Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
As I said, I also see no prospects for a repeated Russian offensive. The most difficult situation was at the beginning of the war, but certainly not now.
I don’t even see the tragedy in the lack of American assistance. Of course, fighting with one hand tied is difficult, but it is possible.
There is probably even a positive thing that Speaker Johnson is not passing the bill. The Americans have extra weapons and their supply will speed up victory. But without it, Europe received a “magic kick” to speed up its military-industrial complex. In Ukraine alone is being built several factories for the production of drones and weapons (Turkish, British and German). They will be joined by Czech in May and French in early summer.
View attachment 243353
And as soon as Ukraine is done building weapons factories, Russia will then destroy them. Meanwhile Russia just keeps on building advanced weapons of all kinds and in huge quantities.

ww2historian

Country flag
And as soon as Ukraine is done building weapons factories, Russia will then destroy them. Meanwhile Russia just keeps on building advanced weapons of all kinds and in huge quantities.
You do know these MSTA-S will only use 152mm high precision Krasnopol rounds? How many artillery rounds does Ukraine have left? I heard it's getting close to zero.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Crimea is our Austria, Donbass is the Sudetenland, open war is “our Poland”. Hai Putin😀

Dharmapalas

Country flag
Did you hear Zelensky last week? He said Ukraine has lost 31,000 soldiers. Ukraine has also claimed they've killed about a half a million Russians. Consider the source. Russia might be also exaggerating, but not to that degree. I few weeks ago I mentioned all the reasons why Ukraine has many times more soldiers than Russia, including.....dropping FAB 500 and 1500 bombs, another million bombs, mortar shells, artillery shells, and missiles. Not to mention the 100 million bullets fired from machine guns and riffles. I then posted again saying I left out drone attacks. And now I also realize I left out land mines. Russia is mass producing so many weapons I've lost count. Anyway if NATO intervened in Ukraine, it would get the shit kicked out of it. That's the real reason why they won't get involved directly. When a bunch of idiot suckers will die for you, why use your own men? https://www.youtube.com/@Militarytodaycom/videos
From American sources, but that won't make a difference to you, Russian TV is the only good source I guess.

Blademaster

I don't think Russia will do a frontal attack of Kiev or Odessa. Right now they are playing the "active defence" or whatever term they want to use where they are forcing Ukraine to fight battles which are unfavorable to them.
Their strategy is not taking lands. It is killing off entire generations of Ukrainian society. The Russians are literally making the west fight Russian down to the last Ukrainian because to the Russians, that's a better strategic goal. Kill all fighting men and boys and force the Ukrainian women to flee to the western parts of Europe. This will effectively depopulate Ukraine and Ukraine would be in position to stop Russian advances later on. And the French people would crucify Macron if he ever tries to send in French troops and they get killed.

treesspeakvietnamese

Country flag
Their strategy is not taking lands. It is killing off entire generations of Ukrainian society. The Russians are literally making the west fight Russian down to the last Ukrainian because to the Russians, that's a better strategic goal. Kill all fighting men and boys and force the Ukrainian women to flee to the western parts of Europe. This will effectively depopulate Ukraine and Ukraine would be in position to stop Russian advances later on. And the French people would crucify Macron if he ever tries to send in French troops and they get killed.
This. Once Russia had failed in the quick war against Ukraine, the strategy is to turn Ukraine into an uninhabitable wasteland.

The West pushed Ukraine to inflict a complete strategic defeat on Russia and it backfired. The West only care about Ukraine as a buffer state, not as an ally. Once this war is over, I can see Ukraine get split into two.

Last edited:

treesspeakvietnamese

Country flag
Dividing Ukraine into 2 nations is the solution that can satisfy both the West & Russia.
The West will intervene if Russia plan to move close to Eastern border of NATO. Its in the interest of the West to still have that buffer.

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
Dividing Ukraine into 2 nations is the solution that can satisfy both the West & Russia.
The West will intervene if Russia plan to move close to Eastern border of NATO. Its in the interest of the West to still have that buffer.
It would be such a disaster to sell that for the west.
From initial taking back of Crimea to no negotiations on Donbas, Luhansk to stalemate to dividing into 2 parts... that too after losing so many people?
Not to mention the
1) Loss in faith of western financial security,
2) Losing of cheap russian oil & gas, and
3) Losing the red sea routes.

This cannot be sold as acceptable outcome by any of the western countries.

I think they will escalate it much further causing damages both sides allowing the west to atleast claim a victory in damaging russia while ignoring their own loses.

JBH22

It would be such a disaster to sell that for the west.
From initial taking back of Crimea to no negotiations on Donbas, Luhansk to stalemate to dividing into 2 parts... that too after losing so many people?
Not to mention the
1) Loss in faith of western financial security,
2) Losing of cheap russian oil & gas, and
3) Losing the red sea routes.

This cannot be sold as acceptable outcome by any of the western countries.

I think they will escalate it much further causing damages both sides allowing the west to atleast claim a victory in damaging russia while ignoring their own loses.
The myth of western military supremacy is long gone post IRAK and AFGHAN disastrous withdrawal.
Ukraine war just confirmed the west duplicity, the map may not be acceptable to them. But, what can they do?
It is unlikely that west will be able to mobilise its population for all out war against Russia. Not to forget their demographics are not that good, can they train their unwanted migrant population for fight, that will be greater security threat, giving baboons weapons.
On the bright side, let's assume Canada wants to pitch in, they will have enough cannon fodder in Brampton :p
Lassi fighting for NATO in eastern europe,unless as usual Khalistanis will wag their tail and run from this impending fight.

treesspeakvietnamese

Country flag
It is unlikely that west will be able to mobilise its population for all out war against Russia. Not to forget their demographics are not that good, can they train their unwanted migrant population for fight, that will be greater security threat, giving baboons weapons.
They have done that for a long time. Citizenship for joining their military.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The Pope invites us to raise the white flag and begin negotiations with Russia through the mediation of Erdogan.
The Catholic invites the Orthodox to negotiate through Muslims. It seems to me that another state should raise the white flag and recognize the dictates of Islam.😄
Why am I talking about religion? The entire “political weight” of the Pope is built on the religious issue.

aim120

Country flag
Patriot air defense got smoked. At first the russians thought it was a s300 with the thermal image from drone capturing the iskander hitting it at night time, but after daytime image become available its clear it was a patriot.

IMG_20240310_125917_543.jpg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles