• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"really believe in the collapse of Russia. "
Yes, we know.
There are two big problems though.
First problem is, Russia knows as well.
And when your fake nation is founded upon hating and destroying a much larger, stronger neighbor - while your own economy depends on subsidised energy from that country, and that neighbour can squash you if they really feel like it, and the best and modern part of your country comprises Russian people...
It is a rather severe problem.

And second problem is, your whole strategy for "collapse of Russia" is based on support from a distant country who couldn't even pick you on a map, can't see any difference between you and your hated Russians and sees you only as a dumb tool to be used.

To put it briefly, you are fu***d.
In short, I don't give a shit.
To give a shit about the opinions of Russian citizens, the same function to pro-Russian views.
This is a war of survival. One side will disappear. Do you think I should sneeze at the size of the map?
I don't want to scratch the past, but little Britain spent big India. And until the Indians became a single nation, the size of the country did not matter.

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
I really believe in the collapse of Russia. If the Russians don't care where they die - here or at home in the civil war, then this is their choice.
Why draw conclusions without information? Have you seen a photo of at least one SIDAM 25? We have had these anti-aircraft guns for over a year. Or wheeled Centauro tanks?
Bulgaria gave us 100 (brigade set) obsolete BTR-60PB. How many brigade sets of TAB-71 and OT-64 were handed over to us by Romania, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia is unknown.
I already said yesterday that a neutral view, squinting towards Russia, is not an independent view.
That doesn't surprise me. It's probably the only way for Ukraine to survive. I would say the odds of that happening is about a thousand to one, but those are the odds of it happening in the next 100 years. For Ukraine to survive it will have to happen in the next year which is next to impossible. It's sad but revealing what you really think deep down which is nothing more than hope for the next to impossible. BTW how are western battle tanks going to deal with tens of thousands of Kornet anti tank missiles, hundreds of thousand of lancet drones, and thousands of Russian main battle tanks? Like I said, keep dreaming, it's all you got left.

ww2historian

Country flag
In short, I don't give a shit.
To give a shit about the opinions of Russian citizens, the same function to pro-Russian views.
This is a war of survival. One side will disappear. Do you think I should sneeze at the size of the map?
I don't want to scratch the past, but little Britain spent big India. And until the Indians became a single nation, the size of the country did not matter.
I know for a fact you never considered that most of Ukraine's border is surrounded by the enemy, including the black sea. Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq were hard to control because the US was thousands of miles away. This makes is easy for Russia to control, not to mention the huge population of ethnic Russians living in Ukraine. Ukraine will not only be conquer from Russia, they will also be destroyed from within. They will be assimilated into Russian culture and their pidgin language will become the next Latin. Go back to Greece.

ww2historian

Country flag
Hey Akim, I know you've been beaten up on this forum, so here's a gift for you. This guy will keep your dreams alive. Also the evidence is convincing, two intercepted phone calls. You can't get stronger evidence than two intercepted phone calls. Russia is in deep shit!
Intercepts: Russian Conscripts have no Tanks, IFV's, or Artillery!

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Wh

When no one was there good or bad the Russkies helped. Otherwise, goras lavishly supported the Porks, with weapons, diplomatic clout etc.
While our fortunes may have changed, it is not to be forgotten that befriending west is mortal.
its never about friendship between Nations its always interests when they align then they align …
Interests aligned with Russians but they were not much different regarding racism, looking down on Indians.
India should look for her interests never provide any free lunches for any other nation not Russia not west not Bhutan

Master Chief

Country flag
It's now official.. General Armageddon relieved. I still am confused as to what the Prigozhin rebellion was in reality..
Whether it was real, or an act, or somewhere in between..

Soldier355

Country flag
A Russian SU-30 jet attacks a Ukrainian boat "Willard Sea Force". A Ukrainian military boat "Willard Sea Force" made in the USA was attacked by a Russian SU-30SM aircraft. Earlier, Ukraine received 5 Willard Sea Force speed boats, the boats can carry up to 26 people and reach speeds of up to 44 knots, the length of the boat is up to 11 meters. The SU-30SM aircraft fired at the boat from a 30-mm aircraft gun GSh-30-1.

Kumaoni

Only an incel would post something like this and celebrate this. Chechens got their assed kicked and Chechnya is now fighting for Russia.
6,000 militants won an actual conventional war against a conventional army fyi I

Blademaster

You're disgraceful for reacting to that post @GaudaNaresh, with such an emoticon. No better than the radicalized Nazis you hate.
And what about you when you see Russian civilians being killed or maimed? You are no better than those you preach against. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds just like a westerner.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Another Ukrainian company has mastered the production of artillery shells and mortar mines.
photo_2023-08-22_20-31-59.jpg

photo_2023-08-22_20-32-00.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles