Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

DumbPilot

Country flag

Russia says U.S.-built F-16s could 'accommodate' nuclear weapons if sent to Ukraine
Just usual Russian blabbing. F-16s are equipped to carry nuclear bombs, but if I remember correctly none of the European ones have any sort of nuclear consent switch neither any sort of wiring supporting nuclear bombs.

Country flag
Just usual Russian blabbing. F-16s are equipped to carry nuclear bombs, but if I remember correctly none of the European ones have any sort of nuclear consent switch neither any sort of wiring supporting nuclear bombs.
neither do paki f-16's but at one time that was their main nuclear delivery platform. And USA gave more F-16's afterwards, I am sure USA will look the other way or even lend some warheads if needed to ukraine???

DumbPilot

Country flag
neither do paki f-16's but at one time that was their main nuclear delivery platform. And USA gave more F-16's afterwards, I am sure USA will look the other way or even lend some warheads if needed to ukraine???
I think we take nuclear bombs too lightly in online discussions. Even a single megaton or kiloton yield of a nuclear bomb is not something to scoff at. I am absolutely certain that while US want to wage proxy war against Russia through Ukraine, they don't want it to be detrimental to themselves

Master Chief

Country flag

Russia says U.S.-built F-16s could 'accommodate' nuclear weapons if sent to Ukraine
This Nuclear bogey was never going to stop West from supplying f-16 to Ukraine.. Even Jordan has F-16s . But it's never gonna have any nukes.. A platform to launch nukes, especially missiles, is far easier to obtain, than getting ur hands on nukes..

Hundreds of F-16s dispered across Ukraine, are a long term complication for Russia, as they would make any future lighting Russian offensive [ like Feb 2022], far more difficult to pull off.. Although, these might have only limited impact in helping Ukriane take back territory.. These aircraft would still complicate any Russian push to grab more territory..

Master Chief

Country flag
First confirmed destroyed Stryker near Robotyne.. Also, news that Ukraine might soon capture all of Robotyne

Master Chief

Country flag
Any nuke landing on Russian territory.. means American mainland getting nuked..no way US gonna give Urkaine nukes..
Also, Missles and Drones like Sea based drones and Long range drone aircraft are better platforms these days for countries like Ukriane than using F-16s to deliver nukes..

Last edited:
Country flag
This Nuclear bogey was never going to stop West from supplying f-16 to Ukraine.. Even Jordan has F-16s . But it's never gonna have any nukes.. A platform to launch nukes, especially missiles, is far easier to obtain, than getting ur hands on nukes..

Hundreds of F-16s dispered across Ukraine, are a long term complication for Russia, as they would make any future lighting Russian offensive [ like Feb 2022], far more difficult to pull off.. Although, these might have only limited impact in helping Ukriane take back territory.. These aircraft would still complicate any Russian push to grab more territory..
I have a feeling russians will have an answer to these?? An Israeli f-16 was claimed to have been shot down in syria?? Given some time Russians may find a counter for them?

Country flag
I think we take nuclear bombs too lightly in online discussions. Even a single megaton or kiloton yield of a nuclear bomb is not something to scoff at. I am absolutely certain that while US want to wage proxy war against Russia through Ukraine, they don't want it to be detrimental to themselves
That is the problem with nukes once one is used the cycle does not end until everyone is defeated.

another_armchair

Country flag
I have a feeling russians will have an answer to these?? An Israeli f-16 was claimed to have been shot down in syria?? Given some time Russians may find a counter for them?
Mig-29/35s should be more than a handful for F-16's if Russia is willing to restart production.

It is the best they have - cheap, can be scrambled quickly and packs a very decent punch.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Stop drinking too much on a Monday morning, typical V1$hNUguPt.

You will sell India to support your masters in Russia. Typical Russian dick riders.
You are most stupid person on DFI. Gandu, from where I am saying we should support Russia??
are you a retard aunty??
you chutiya even can’t understand the context.

Country flag
Any nuke landing on Russian territory.. means American mainland getting nuked..no way US gonna give Urkaine nukes..
Also, Missles and Drones like Sea based drones and Long range drone aircraft are better platforms these days for countries like Ukriane than using F-16s to deliver nukes..
so far we heard no way USA will give F-16's, no way NATO will put boots on the ground, no way USA can decouple from China , no way ukraine will get long range missiles etc.... all these things happened why rule out escalations going further? A terrorist can get a "DIRTY BOMB"

kittoo420

Country flag
so far we heard no way USA will give F-16's, no way NATO will put boots on the ground, no way USA can decouple from China , no way ukraine will get long range missiles etc.... all these things happened why rule out escalations going further? A terrorist can get a "DIRTY BOMB"
I think anyone with half a brain could've seen within 4 months into the war that F-16s was a question of when not if. I think I wrote a post about 1 year back saying the same and I am no genius or expert.
Nevertheless, I firmly think no Nuke would be given. US is not stupid. They will avoid anything that can mean bodybags for them. And nukes are ultimate bodybags creator. Two can play dirty bomb business too.

In fact, I am surprised the F-16s have taken this long. Looks like they will come late 2023 or early 2024. I would've predicted early to mid 23 last year. The other support is also basically what keeps Ukraine alive but nothing that makes it a genuine threat to Russia. Not sure why it's that way, but this also points that nukes are not in consideration. Maybe nuclear missiles stationed in Ukraine when (and if) it becomes a NATO country. But direct nukes to Ukraine for this war? Not going to happen.

Edit- Also, NATO boots on ground? When did that happen apart from a few instructors or such? I still say NATO boots will not be there as a fighting force. Maybe poland sends some on it's own. But not NATO.
Even the other China decoupling thing hasn't really happened seriously.

Country flag
Nevertheless, I firmly think no Nuke would be given. US is not stupid. They will avoid anything that can mean bodybags for them. And nukes are ultimate bodybags creator. Two can play dirty bomb business too.
Why do you think Ukraine wants to be on NATO? They would automatically be under US nuclear umbrella.

F-16 ‘s are not an answer to Ukraine’s problems. F -16 requires a lot of training, maintenance and infrastructure. Just ask pakis where 80 percent of their f-16 are inoperaable IF UKraine survives and joins NATO I have no doubts that USA will place nukes there pointed at russia

Master Chief

Country flag
Dirty bomb is within Ukranian capabilities.. Dirty bomb is more a weapon of terror, and causes little real damage.. Ukraine would be nuked with multiple 200kt nukes and suffer irreversible damage in return..
US arming its proxy Urkaine, is similar to Soviet/China arming North Vietnam during the Vietnam War, includig mig-21s shipped by the Soviet union to Vietnam during the war.. That didn't escalate to nuclear weapons.. The nuclear rhetoric is just a failing attempt by Russia to deter the delivery of new class of weapons to Ukraine.. Russia can get around the F-16s, just like it has adapted around HIMARS and Excalibur(this includes accepting greater Russian losses, which still take their toll). But, certainly there will be increased costs for Russia.. and Russia will accept greater attrition of own forces, but will hold onto the conquered territories..

Soldier355

Country flag
The battle of the Russian T-90M "Proryv" tank with the support of two BMP-3s in Ukraine. An abbreviated episode of the attack of the Russian T-90M Proryv tank and two BMP-3 armored vehicles in Ukraine. A mechanized Russian group of the 85th brigade enters Kleshcheyevka and, under the cover of the lead tank T-90M Proryv, carries out a landing from two BMP-3 armored vehicles. After the suppression of the positions of the Ukrainian army and the landing of troops, the tank puts a smoke screen and, together with the BMP-3 armored vehicles, retreats to their original positions. There is no information about the further course of the battle.

Master Chief

Country flag
The battle of the Russian T-90M "Proryv" tank with the support of two BMP-3s in Ukraine. An abbreviated episode of the attack of the Russian T-90M Proryv tank and two BMP-3 armored vehicles in Ukraine. A mechanized Russian group of the 85th brigade enters Kleshcheyevka and, under the cover of the lead tank T-90M Proryv, carries out a landing from two BMP-3 armored vehicles. After the suppression of the positions of the Ukrainian army and the landing of troops, the tank puts a smoke screen and, together with the BMP-3 armored vehicles, retreats to their original positions. There is no information about the further course of the battle.

This is from last week from around Klishchiivka.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles