Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Yes, I am one of those who do not want external relations with India.
No issues mate, our appetite too has grown a bit more in past few decades. We've long past the era when we needed cohesion with some foreign country just for the sake of our survival.

We no longer want to be known just by the the names like "oldest ally of Russia" or "the USA base in Asia"...we now have ambitions, ambitions like becoming the 3rd biggest economy or the next tech hub after China or to be the biggest "threat" to China's expansionism.
So ya, good for you...we aren't bothered much

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No issues mate, our appetite too has grown a bit more in past few decades. We've long past the era when we needed cohesion with some foreign country just for the sake of our survival.

We no longer want to be known just by the the names like "oldest ally of Russia" or "the USA base in Asia"...we now have ambitions, ambitions like becoming the 3rd biggest economy or the next tech hub after China or to be the biggest "threat" to China's expansionism.
So ya, good for you...we aren't bothered much
Your country is obliged to protect its national interests. How she does it is her decision. As with Hungary, I support cutting back contacts.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I do not think that good relations with Russia will continue when the US starts moving its enterprises from China to India.
Ofcourse it will. Because Russia is poised to become our largest raw materials supplier. US moving its enterprises from China to India will still require India to have a cheap & reliable source of energy & raw materials. That is Russia.
And if India hasn't cut off Russia now, with 100x greater trade volume with USA, its not going to in the future either.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
The Netherlands are handing over all their F-16s to us. This is 42 units. In total we need 200 fighters. After the war, this will be the JAS 39 and its derivatives (with two AI-332 engines or one AI-9500F).
The AI-9500F was developed specifically for the 5th generation Indian fighter, but I think now there will be a different engine.
Yes, I am one of those who do not want external relations with India.
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

One thing consistent about Nazis is, they are absolutely dumb and clueless about practically everything

blackjack

Country flag
-Luna 25 lander got fucked up.
-Tu-22m3 bomber got hit.
-still have Ukrainian drones and missiles hit Russian cities.
Geez what a shitty week for Russia. I hope the 42 F-16s are convincing enough for Russia to launch an offensive once they get to Ukraine. Because I doubt Russia will enjoy having 42 of these aircrafts throw cruise missiles into Moscow which might be the final straw.

I just hope the F-16s get delivered fast to Ukraine so Russia could actually do something.

DumbPilot

Country flag
-Tu-22m3 bomber got hit.
Geez what a shitty week for Russia. I hope the 42 F-16s are convincing enough for Russia to launch an offensive once they get to Ukraine. Because I doubt Russia will enjoy having 42 of these aircrafts throw cruise missiles into Moscow which might be the final straw.

I just hope the F-16s get delivered fast to Ukraine so Russia could actually do something.
This delusion of Russboos is real nice, the fact that they are protracting out this war for shits and giggles, saving strength, is real funny.

If they were able to do it, they would have done it already.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Stay safe Akim, now enforced recruiters are coming after 50+ aged citizens for combat duties .
I already received a notification to appear at the military registration and enlistment office. I was delighted, I came, but it turned out they were mistaken. The requirements for officers are much higher than for enlisted personnel.
7-8 thousand people are taken into the army every month.

Augustus

Country flag
I already received a notification to appear at the military registration and enlistment office. I was delighted, I came, but it turned out they were mistaken. The requirements for officers are much higher than for enlisted personnel.
7-8 thousand people are taken into the army every month.
"7-8 thousand people are taken into the army every month."

None of them willingly, I am sure

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"7-8 thousand people are taken into the army every month."

None of them willingly, I am sure
20-25% come voluntarily, the rest are notified.
If you are talking about those who are forcibly taken away, then these are isolated cases. This is a rotten contingent, they are not needed at the front.

blackjack

Country flag
This delusion of Russboos is real nice, the fact that they are protracting out this war for shits and giggles, saving strength, is real funny.

If they were able to do it, they would have done it already.
if you actually give a shit about this war you would have saw this. Deployment Map of Ukrainian & Russian Units | MilitaryLand.net

4Xs means that there is a lot of troops, by launching a counteroffensive by looking at the map I mean like the 8th Combined Arms Army HQ from the east being sent to the frontlines. 1st guards tank army being sent from luhansk to the frontline.

Soldier355

Country flag
The Russian military aircraft controller spoke about his combat work, aiming Su-25SM aircraft and Ka-52 helicopters at targets in the Krasnolimansky and Svatovsky directions in Ukraine.

Soldier355

Country flag
A Russian soldier showed a Ukrainian gun truck with a ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft gun. The term "gun truck" first appeared during the Vietnam War when the US Transportation Corps faced heavy truck losses and began armoring and arming trucks. But the very fact of installing various weapons on trucks was recorded earlier - this happened back in the years of the First World War. The video shows a captured gun truck of the Ukrainian army, made on the basis of a Zil 131 truck with a ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft gun installed.

kittoo420

Country flag
-Tu-22m3 bomber got hit.

They are doing everything they can, methodically and patiently, from a long term point of view. They've realized two things-

1. That their forces were not upto snuff initially, definitely not at the level where they would be able to crysh an enemy fully backed by NATO. There were structural, material and manpower issues.
2. This is going to be a long haul one, with possibilities of eastern European nations being involved too. This means they need a much bigger and better equipped army.

Both of the above take long time and planning. This is literally what they've been doing since last year. That's why they are not going on offensive prematurely and preserving and increasing their might. Trust that there is a plan in place. Whether it succeeds or not remains to be seen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles