Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

DumbPilot

Country flag
The purpose of this is to rally support for Ukraine. There is zero evidence that Russia is deliberately targeting civilians. I'm sure most westerners think Russia is doing this, but it's making no difference. In fact support is falling and will continue to fall. There is evidence that some of these missiles are Ukrainian missiles that failed and some are Russian missiles that were intercepted and fell on civilians. You are wasting your time with this crap. NATO will never get directly involved with boots on the ground.
Senility comes with age, I suppose. No way man, I can't believe that no Russian hit would ever occur on a Ukrainian city when they have completely leveled several of them in this war.

Russia good 💪

I suppose if there is one thing that both Ukrainian and Russian supporters are good atz it's complete cope and denial of the reality.

blackjack

Country flag
NATO will never get directly involved with boots on the ground.

Only the eastern european countries might go put up a fight but western europe and US will be like sending cute puppy breeds to fight off pitbulls, kangals and caucasian shephards. I think I heard a news report about Ukrainians teaching U.S. army troops how to build trenches. The generation the west has cultivated is nowhere near as it was in the 1940s.

983.png

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
Senility comes with age, I suppose. No way man, I can't believe that no Russian hit would ever occur on a Ukrainian city when they have completely leveled several of them in this war.

Russia good 💪

I suppose if there is one thing that both Ukrainian and Russian supporters are good atz it's complete cope and denial of the reality.
We've been over this already, but you are too slow mentality to get it. So once again, cities like Bakhmut, and Marinka were indeed leveled by Russia. If you had half a brain you would know that this is perfectly legal and not a war crime. The Ukrainians were using them as fortress. They were firing on the Russians from these cities. The Ukrainians were the ones committing war by using civilians as shields instead of evacuating them. Plus the civilians in these cities are helping with the war. If they are cooking for the soldiers, aren't they a legitimate target? There are official cooks that are soldiers and they are certainly a legit target. If you think it's bad now for Ukraine, wait another year or two.

DumbPilot

Country flag

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The Netherlands are handing over all their F-16s to us. This is 42 units. In total we need 200 fighters. After the war, this will be the JAS 39 and its derivatives (with two AI-332 engines or one AI-9500F).
The AI-9500F was developed specifically for the 5th generation Indian fighter, but I think now there will be a different engine.
Yes, I am one of those who do not want external relations with India.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
The Netherlands are handing over all their F-16s to us. This is 42 units. In total we need 200 fighters. After the war, this will be the JAS 39 and its derivatives (with two AI-332 engines or one AI-9500F).
The AI-9500F was developed specifically for the 5th generation Indian fighter, but I think now there will be a different engine.
No one here is begging for relations with Ukraine either.

For starters we have not forgotten how you did not support us on causes important to us & in fact took decisions against us.
Basically you screwed us directly.

Not sure why Ukrainians feel offended when India is doing what's best for India, just like you lot did what's best for Ukraine.

There are no free lunches.
And we are not friends.
Unless you are willing to scratch our ass, stop demanding we scratch yours.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No one here is begging for relations with Ukraine either.

For starters we have not forgotten how you did not support us on causes important to us & in fact took decisions against us.
Basically you screwed us directly.

Not sure why Ukrainians feel offended when India is doing what's best for India, just like you lot did what's best for Ukraine.

There are no free lunches.
And we are not friends.
Unless you are willing to scratch our ass, stop demanding we scratch yours.
Do whatever you want for yourself. I have no hatred or anger towards India.
It's like dealing with my ex-girlfriends. They have their own families and their personal lives, but they are not interesting to me. They don't exist for me.

JBH22

Do whatever you want for yourself. I have no hatred or anger towards India.
It's like dealing with my ex-girlfriends. They have their own families and their personal lives, but they are not interesting to me. They don't exist for me.
Don't bother yourself with explanation.
Not having diplomatic relations with Ukraine isn't exactly a loss for India.
Focus on saving what's left :)
We are better off having good relations with Russia :)

Blood+

Country flag
With all due respect, do not flatter yourself, old man. After all, what relation an ant can expect to have with a boot?? Now guess who's who in this equation.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Don't bother yourself with explanation.
Not having diplomatic relations with Ukraine isn't exactly a loss for India.
Focus on saving what's left :)
We are better off having good relations with Russia :)
I do not think that good relations with Russia will continue when the US starts moving its enterprises from China to India.

NutCracker

Country flag
"Shoigu!! You lost a long range strike bomber! On the runway!? To a country whose whole air-force you've destroyed some 3-4 times!? Shoigu!??"
View attachment 218966
Nice meme , But it's a copter type UAV attack.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
With all due respect, do not flatter yourself, old man. After all, what relation an ant can expect to have with a boot?? Now guess who's who in this equation.
I have not seen Indian products here, so I doubt the effectiveness of the boot very much.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles