Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
let me guess,after mocking maa kaali these ukropigs want to 'butter' hindus here by posting for pics of such badges and all, and also to irk orthodox christian ruusis and all against us indirectly ?

I don't expect bhakti-yog-practicing ISKCONites to participate in a war like this way so already cancelling out possibilities of ISKCONite vaishnavs in ukkie army.
then what is their motive here ? they are so cautious that they put Om as well as the hindu swastik with dots and curved endings instead of what Nazis popularized there with 45 degree skewed one with straight structure and no dots...this is very very deliberate attempt by them.

the only slight possibility i think is, foreign volunteers who happen to be Hindus are given this for whatever reasons, probably from the carribeans or worse, in the US of A army, UK army etc

Sanglamorre

Country flag
let me guess,after mocking maa kaali these ukropigs want to 'butter' hindus here by posting for pics of such badges and all, and also to irk orthodox christian ruusis and all against us indirectly ?

I don't expect bhakti-yog-practicing ISKCONites to participate in a war like this way so already cancelling out possibilities of ISKCONite vaishnavs in ukkie army.
then what is their motive here ? they are so cautious that they put Om as well as the hindu swastik with dots and curved endings instead of what Nazis popularized there with 45 degree skewed one with straight structure and no dots...this is very very deliberate attempt by them.
Worst bit is, this might be some Hindus like we see in this very forum who love Ukraine and USA so much they went to fight for it.

RocketMan

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The And one day, the Ukrainians became Hindus. The World's Most Pampered Nazis. Did they shed the orthodox and joined Iskoniates?.
You see guys , this is why I've supported Ukraine since 24 Feb 2022 ! Слава Україні!

images.jpeg

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Except the fact that these patches are atleast an year old and that UK-MoD poster bullshit was in May this year

Don't know why an year old "cool news" is suddenly becoming some kind of "breaking news"

Kumaoni

True there.. that's the only fact, everything else from either side is disputable.. But, even then, it's been pretty impressive from Russia, a month after Feb 2022, when they lost the element of surprise, they managed to annihilate Ukrainian posts and take heavily fortified cities despite not having a sufficient numeral advantage, overall great army. Russia zindabad
Agreed bro

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Students (like a total of 5-10 max) or Ukranian Hindus (ISKCON) I suppose.
I believe iskcon people won't be able to do it. They have been indoctrinated to the contrary. If you understand the whole bhakti movement, it's tantamount to escape from these conflicts and not take action.
Hence one should reject bhakti movement and follow only the path of Arjuna, guided by Sri Krishna. (Without second hand interpretations)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

the only slight possibility i think is, foreign volunteers who happen to be Hindus are given this for whatever reasons, probably from the carribeans or worse, in the US of A army, UK army etc
Bhai ji Nepali gorkas are also there aren't they ?
Which side they have joined Wagner or ukriane ?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Daayum...so many people posted the news about those patches, so many different Russian Twitter handles were cited, people jumped here with their conclusion on how these are Indian students...but not a single chap here bothered to dig deep and atleast confirm whether it's a new news or old

👍

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Daayum...so many people posted the news about those patches, so many different Russian Twitter handles were cited, people jumped here with their conclusion on how these are Indian students...but not a single chap here bothered to dig deep and atleast confirm whether it's a new news or old

👍
What does it matter if it's new or old? The people who will join To fight for Ukraine will have a certain mindset anyway.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles