Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Btw, back to the Rus-nazi war.
Reports are emerging that Pierogi man is gonna go in exile in Belarus, along with the troops who dared to march on Moscow.

Now, i am no military mastermind, but did Russia just pull off relocation of a significant portion of Wagner and hundreds of its vehicles into Belarus, in span of a SINGLE DAY, thus creating the threat of 'attack on Kiev part-2' while the west clapped on and celebrated the move ?!?!
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Pythonlover

Country flag
Reports are emerging that Pierogi man is gonna go in exile in Belarus, along with the troops who dared to march on Moscow.

Now, i am no military mastermind, but did Russia just pull off relocation of a significant portion of Wagner and hundreds of its vehicles into Belarus, in span of a SINGLE DAY, thus creating the threat of 'attack on Kiev part-2' while the west clapped on and celebrated the move ?!?!
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Will Belarus accept such deployment, Wagner with weapons? Those men with their weapons would be significant threat to Belarus.

vishnugupt

Country flag

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Possibly, that will be the best use of Wagner now.

Blademaster

Will Belarus accept such deployment, Wagner with weapons? Those men with their weapons would be significant threat to Belarus.
Yeah and the president of Belarus is not so stupid to allow that kind of threat in Belarus. No he will insist that Prigozhin will be de-armed and confined and prevented from raising another army. Wagner PMC is good as gone. His funds will be severely restricted, monitored, and controlled.

The people that shot down the Russian aircraft will be identified and hunted down and made as an example.

Master Chief

Country flag

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
If this was not an act by Prighozin and Putin.. then, Putin and Lukashenko cannot accept the threat posed by tens of thousands of combat hardened wagner on Belarus soil.. After all.. if Wagner attacks Lukashenko.. they will have direct logistics supports from Poland.. unlike what they were facing in Rostov..
If the Mutiny was real, Maybe the best case scenario for Prighozin, is controlling his African empire from Belarus.. while only having toke Wagner presence in Belarus

Last edited:

Sarjen

I am just fine..😁 Prighozin lost.. like I predicted.. and he took the easy option out.. instead of putting up a fight.. Now, there will be a purge ..
There will be..... I hope he's dealt with... he's just a hired gun, no reason for him to criticize the MOD or take arms just to get a better deal... once the war if finished.. he'll be finished.. he think going to belarus would save him... lets wait and see...\\\\

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Yeah and the president of Belarus is not so stupid to allow that kind of threat in Belarus. No he will insist that Prigozhin will be de-armed and confined and prevented from raising another army. Wagner PMC is good as gone. His funds will be severely restricted, monitored, and controlled.

The people that shot down the Russian aircraft will be identified and hunted down and made as an example.
You may be right. Publicly Vitamin Protien can't afford to be chummy with Peirogi man. I suspect he is going to have a heart attack partying with a hooker soon coz long jump from the 13th floor window seems a little boring and predictable now.

Blademaster

If this was not an act by Prighozin and Putin.. then, Putin and Lukashenko cannot accept the threat posed by tens of thousands of combat hardened wagner on Belarus soil.. After all.. if Wagner attacks Lukashenko.. they will have direct logistics supports from Poland.. unlike what they were facing in Rostov..
If the Mutiny was real, Maybe the best case scenario for Prighozin, is controlling his African empire from Belarus.. while only having toke Wagner presence in Belarus
No Prigohzin wont control his African empire. He lost it all. Russia & Belarus FSB will see to that. He will not have any influence further. He tried to form an insurrection in Russia. He won't get another chance to try.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles