Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
It's pretty funny.

Most Hollywood whores have open marriage where everyone fks everyone
but it's Putin's lover who is sex-mad.
Anything that improves popularity rating and increases profits.

shitsandgiggles

Country flag

top tier whining from liberal retards . :crazy:

really some gems here . US selling us f15 , f22 . they r gonna block indian scam calls , causing our GDP to fall . IT sector sanctions , call center sanctions .
I feel most are pakis but what I saw was more people were neutral, only first few comments are dumdums

Tactical Frog

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
US shipping more weapons to Ukraine

still no tanks .

web result for 'armoured multi purpose vehicle' is this thing , better than nothing i guess.

if i was USA , and i wanted to draw Russia-Ukraine into a pointless long quagmire , i would wait as much as possible to give things like tanks and jets . wait until Russians commit as much troops as possible .

JBH22

Whatever losses Russia inflicts to Ukrainian forces, Nato can fill the gaps ...
Czech Republic to transfer 56 upgraded BMP-1 armored vehicles to Ukraine

So Republic Czech with derelict BMP 1 is going to change outcome of this war. At this stage, eastern ukraine seems to be a gone case. They want to make it costly affair so that Russian forces do not venture beyond Dnieper river. It will stay put mostly in eastern and southern Ukraine.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
still no tanks .

web result for 'armoured multi purpose vehicle' is this thing , better than nothing i guess.

if i was USA , and i wanted to draw Russia-Ukraine into a pointless long quagmire , i would wait as much as possible to give things like tanks and jets . wait until Russians commit as much troops as possible .
Russia has already committed 65 percent of its combat capability to Ukraine.. What better opportunity would America get to step up..

Meanwhile.. looks like T-72s for Ukraine are already on the move..:daru:

Screenshot_20220402-142855_Chrome.jpg

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
So Republic Czech with derelict BMP 1 is going to change outcome of this war. At this stage, eastern ukraine seems to be a gone case. They want to make it costly affair so that Russian forces do not venture beyond Dnieper river. It will stay put mostly in eastern and southern Ukraine.

There is no way in hell RUS army can reach Dneiper river.

1648890441284.png

Under no scenario is this possible.

vishnugupt

Country flag
[/QUOTE]
Whatever losses Russia inflicts to Ukrainian forces, Nato can fill the gaps ...
Czech Republic to transfer 56 upgraded BMP-1 armored vehicles to Ukraine

Are you guys out of mind??

NATO wouldn't and can't fill anything and you are just shooting gass from rear. Are you sure NATO have that much money left for charity?

Ukraine lost more than Trillion dollars including more than 150 billion worth of military assets.NATO have yet to give 2 billions of dollar to Ukraine.

Ukraine has been reduced to Zero Thanks your misleading talks since 2014.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Despite Russia sucking up to Pakistan, to get some FaceTime with Taliban, Pakistan Army, just called the Ukraine war, as Russian Invasion.. Looks like, Pakistan Army smells what's coming, and has not much use for a weakened superpower wannabe Russia... :bplease:

PS: LIZ TRUSS made it clear, that the draconian western sanctions against Russia won't be removed even if Russia withdraws..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles