Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Detective Pennington

Country flag

“I come here in a spirit of friendship to explain the mechanisms of our sanctions, the importance of joining us, to express a shared resolve and to advance shared interests. And yes, there are consequences to countries that actively attempt to circumvent or backfill the sanctions,” Mr. Singh told journalists between his official meetings.

“We are very keen for all countries, especially our allies and partners, not to create mechanisms that prop up the [Russian] rouble, and those that attempt to undermine the dollar based financial system,” he stated in reply to a question from The Hindu.

Lol.. guys.. the might US is so so afraid of ruble gaining strength. The end of dollar hegemony begins.
They sent a brown guy thinking India would be impressed. India knows what a sepoy is.

Blademaster

Instead of trying to divert attention from the discussion you better answer the "hypothetical" scenario, what if China will instigate, directly support using Chinese operatives, and protect so called "separatists" in some territories of India (like what Russia did in Donetsk and Luhansk) using as excuse so called "militant hindu" activities (Russia used Ukrainian desire to enter EU and NATO), would you want the Indian government to simply let thst province break away without a fight?

You're too onion skinned without understanding the context of the post.
You are not being hypothetical about it. You are trolling and baiting. So why don't you undergo the whitening bleach and rub bleach all over your skin and become white and start licking America's ass.

1648740745331.png

Cheran

Country flag
They sent a brown guy thinking India would be impressed. India knows what a sepoy is.
"
“I come here in a spirit of friendship to explain the mechanisms of our sanctions, the importance of joining us, to express a shared resolve and to advance shared interests. And yes, there are consequences to countries that actively attempt to circumvent or backfill the sanctions,” Mr. Singh told journalists between his official meetings.
"

They dont need friendship.

They dont even need a some what pliant India.

They just need slaves.

shitsandgiggles

Country flag

do you guys know about this? also when is daleep singh coming to India maybe we are mediating between Rus and US

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
True but what was Indian economy status. We lived in a society that had chronic shortages. It is good to have anti West rhetoric but we should know our "aukaat" also.
Have come a long way forward. There is non existent amreekunt contribution in a lot of/most of things we have pulled and we will pull our own weight as we have done it always.

Global Innovation Index.

1648741557109.png

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Instead of trying to divert attention from the discussion you better answer the "hypothetical" scenario, what if China will instigate, directly support using Chinese operatives, and protect so called "separatists" in some territories of India (like what Russia did in Donetsk and Luhansk) using as excuse so called "militant hindu" activities (Russia used Ukrainian desire to enter EU and NATO), would you want the Indian government to simply let thst province break away without a fight?

You're too onion skinned without understanding the context of the post.
Your understanding of this war is stupid and sounds like video gamer teenager who thinks it is sparing between two teams.

Your use of phrase ‘Hindu Militant’ is laughable because Hindu militant under any possible future scenario will not operate like Ukrainian Nazis who are genocidal maniacs prompted by same party of Democrats that supported German Nazis.

Anyhow, I invite anyone to discuss this phrase ‘Hindu Militant’ further with me because no one is defensive about it.

On your personal attack to a member and preaching him being onion skinned: You have been reporting a lot of such posts in past. Being a serial offender and on small leash I hereby revoke your membership permanently.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Your understanding of this war is stupid and sounds like video gamer teenager who thinks it is sparing between two teams.

Your use of phrase ‘Hindu Militant’ is laughable because Hindu militant under any possible future scenario will not operate like Ukrainian Nazis who are genocidal maniacs prompted by same party of Democrats that supported German Nazis.

Anyhow, I invite anyone to discuss this phrase ‘Hindu Militant’ further with me because no one is defensive about it.

On your personal attack to a member and preaching him being onion skinned: You have been reporting a lot of such posts in past. Being a serial offender and on small leash I hereby revoke your membership permanently.
Well done commander Much obliged commander.

assassin162

Country flag
I hope brown sepoys shitting on this thread have got kaleje ko thandak. Ab to baksh do.
Atma nirbhar Bharat.
Non aligned Bharat.
1) amerika se na dosti bhali, na dushmani bhali.
2) russia se dosti bhali, dushmani nhi bhali.
3) China se dushmani bhali, par limit me, taki najre mila sako, and can cooperate.

assassin162

Country flag

Thank You, I had ignored him but the sheer number of replies to his baits had cluttered the whole thread.

Country flag

Biden's Sanctions-Architect In India Ahead Of Russian Minister's Visit

This is the guy that drafted all the details of Biden's Russia sanctions.

assassin162

Country flag
I am a guy who admires part of Nehru's foreign policy, Indira's as well and completely trusts Modi.

Whatever Nehru or Indira did was not bad in entirety. Nehru also tried to reach out towards America, what happened? Then he decided to go towards non alignment as he did not want India to suffer between two great powers.

America does not needs an ally it needs vassal. We have to maintain a cautious distance.

Trust the Govt. The days ahead are going to be very tough for our country and govt in power. We have to stand with our full might.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles