Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Wisemarko

Country flag
I will add more, the pictures from below is from Chernihiv, it’s north east of Kiev. Look, it must be from Syria right? Ukrainians spread massive propaganda by trying to hid as much losses as possible while using footage from the Karabakh war claiming it is from Ukraine. Russia destroys Ukrainian SAMs, Ukrainians deny it, Russia take takes airports, Ukrainians deny it, and on it goes.

As for Zelinsky and the grift he is playing as a Jew. Just stop it. He awards and praises Azov which are neo Nazis that wear Nazi insignia, do Nazi salutes and often have swastikas. Zelinsky is using the, ‘I’m an innocent Jews’ BS.

View attachment 147482
Your desperation is indeed telling. Keep trying

angryIndian

Country flag
Agree that Ruskies are more than 10 times more equiped but I don't think they're using much of their equipment to flatten Ukraine, whatever the reasons might be. It's still a strategic failure though and they're paying with more dead bodies.
The reason behind not using those weapons is that those are the weapons of last resort which are typically used when your own nation is under grave threat.

If Russia chooses to use those weapons against a very weak adversary like Ukraine then the consequences will be far reaching which even Putin with his last remain strains of gray matter knows very well.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
The reason behind not using those weapons is that those are the weapons of last resort which are typically used when your own nation is under grave threat.

If Russia chooses to use those weapons against a very weak adversary like Ukraine then the consequences will be far reaching which even Putin with his last remain strains of gray matter knows very well.
mass bombing and artillery barrage is not weapon of last resort, they are NATO's opening of war doctrine.
Hence NATO kills more women and children in 48 hrs in Iraq than Russia over 1 month in Ukraine

Blademaster

Agree that Ruskies are more than 10 times more equiped but I don't think they're using much of their equipment to flatten Ukraine, whatever the reasons might be. It's still a strategic failure though and they're paying with more dead bodies.
Because the Russians are husbanding their assets for an upcoming fight with NATO. This tells me that they are very wary of a NATO attack. They cannot afford to be in a situation where they are out of weapons against NATO after fighting the Ukrainians. In a strategic picture, the Ukrainian conflict is a sideshow. The Russians have to make sure that the Ukrainian conflict does not sap the Russians of any resources necessary to fight against NATO.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars President Zelensky will appear at the Oscars to make an impassioned plea to the Academy for better green screen technology. Fellow President Martin Sheen will oblige.

View attachment 147541
So People's president is hiding somewhere and appearing before green screen to sacrifice all of the Ukraine to dogs.

Looks like US politicians use Ukraine as some sort of Money Laundering region to re use it US. India - same result use some of them to buy brown sepoys and rest of them launder back to US.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles