Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Physx32

Country flag
Now I know that 'rights' are disapproved of by many here but I have one. I have a right to observe that racism is manifested in the posts of many here, people who I guess are mostly Indian. Care to point out where I have been racist? Care to point out where I have expressed hatred?
When did I say that you're racist or expressing hatred? You asked how the west is destabilizing India and I gave you an explanation. I also told you that hating the west and it's people for looting and murdering our people is not racism. Now stop crying and agree that the west is actively engaged in destabilizing our country.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Why don't they say same thing about BBC, France 24, DW news, Voice of America?
They are independent journalists who do their jobs. As far as France 24 is concerned, it is hard to imagine a media more disconnected from political power. Russia Today is a malign, fool network servicing the needs of a rogue state. That is my stand and I am not going to deviate.

sorcerer

Country flag
Eyeing China, Japan breaks with past for strong Ukraine response

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/?p=1571196#ixzz7OA9XJQ00
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

India should take notice of Japan's example in Ukraine since it is in China's crosshairs.
with an american base in Japan and japan not doing enough for their own defence, their position with respect to russia is understood. US, Japan etc. who has much more bilateral trade relation with russia can create a bump in the economy of russia.. India with its mere bilateral trade with russiais nothing when compared to the west doing business with russia.

Let them west make the impact with russia where its due.

Edit:
on china,china is something India has been keeping at bay even without the helping from the west. As usual, like in Ukraine, west cant be relied upon if push comes to a shove.
So right now, USA is providing IMINT on china..but cant say how long will they and if they would when in real need.

assassin162

Country flag
Not just the west, we have the communists from china, russia too doing their part to destablize our nation.
While west use more overt methods or fronts, commies use more covert methods.
**something from a previous post **
Yuri Bezmenov
For example, your leftists in the United States, all these professors and all these beautiful civil rights defender, they are instrumental in the process of the subversion, only to destabilize a nation. When their job is completed, they are not needed anymore. They know too much. Some of them, when they get disillusioned, when they see that Marxist Leninist has come to power obviously they get offended. They think that they will come to power. That will never happen of course. They will be lined up against the wall and shot.

no poison is good for us..west or commie leninist lands.. its all the same..India need to watch out for all the poisons..and not to forget the islamic terror factor too.

when against India, finding the demographic fractures, them west and commies are in in all together.
Father of Urban Naxals, wokes and naxals as of now lie in America and not in China and Russia.
Chinese though maintain some hold on CPM but even in these organisations hold of CIA, American universities, american ngo's, churches and all their fronts is maximum as of now.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
with an american base in Japan and japan not doing enough for their own defence, their position with respect to russia is understood. US, Japan etc. who has much more bilateral trade relation with russia can create a bump in the economy of russia.. India with its mere bilateral trade with russiais nothing when compared to the west doing business with russia.

Let them west make the impact with russia where its due.

Edit:
on china,china is something India has been keeping at bay even without the helping from the west. As usual, like in Ukraine, west cant be relied upon if push comes to a shove.
So right now, USA is providing IMINT on china..but cant say how long will they and if they would when in real need.

In the past, Tokyo worried aggressive actions on Russia could push Moscow into Beijing’s arms, said James D.J. Brown, an associate professor of political science at Tokyo’s Temple University.
“Now however, that’s completely flipped around,” he told AFP.
Instead, the view is that “Japan has to be tough on Russia, because otherwise it sets a precedent, and perhaps encourages China to think that they could do the same thing”.

Pooling resources is more effective than going it alone as far as containing China is concerned. Otherwise, any weaker and disorganized opposition is a benefit to China.

assassin162

Country flag
They are independent journalists who do their jobs. As far as France 24 is concerned, it is hard to imagine a media more disconnected from political power. Russia Today is a malign, fool network servicing the needs of a rogue state. That is my stand and I am not going to deviate.
Do this sort of propaganda in the country that you live in. Fools and idiots will believe you..
Propaganda level of Amrica and west in general is a thousand times more than Russia or China.
Various western media organisations, tens of global and regional foundations, bodies, institutions, ngo's and social media in general and what not.... A trillion dollar propaganda machinery remains active 24*7. All global institutions including UN are American propaganda machinery.
So when you point out RT, while ignoring all the western shit, I cant even say it is like PoT calling kettle black because the magnitude of west propaganda is thousands times more than Russians.
What is neutral to you, is not neutral for Russia, China or India. So, kindly keep your so called neutrality with yourself.

shitsandgiggles

Country flag
Coups against dictators are orchestrated by somebody closest to the dictator who all of a sudden find himself out of favor for some reasons and in danger of being purged, killed, arrested, imprisoned. So with everything to lose, normally it's this close associate/s who will maneuver to remove the dictator before they themselves are neutralized by the dictator.

This is what happens Marcos in the Philippines in 1986.
this has happened lot of time and really good book about this is "the dictators handbook"

Picard

Country flag
"Independent journalists"... in the West? LOL. They may be independent of the state, but that does not make them independent.

Watch this video and you may understand:

Now I know that 'rights' are disapproved of by many here but I have one. I have a right to observe that racism is manifested in the posts of many here, people who I guess are mostly Indian. Care to point out where I have been racist? Care to point out where I have expressed hatred?
I don't know about others here, but I stop taking somebody seriously the moment they use "racist / racism" word.

Seriously, you need to look at actual thing instead of immediately declaring it to be racism. Indians have good reasons to hate Britain, just as Croats have good reasons to hate Serbia (and vice-versa) and so on. That is not really racism, and even if it were, it isn't wrong. It is just nature.

sorcerer

Country flag
Reason to self delete:
Post already in AIRCRAFT CRASH NOTIFICATION Thread.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Take this discussion to a different thread.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
If western outlets are so independent why they are all reporting in same manner? Why there aren't any difference in opinion regarding the current war? Why no one is fact checking government sources? Why they aren't inviting any pro Russia guests for their views?

Media cannot be disconnected from political power. Media exists to propagate a political narrative.

Research : "Operation Mockingbird"

sorcerer

Country flag
China’s position on the Russia-Ukraine war is becoming more difficult to maintain

As one Fortune 500 CEO told me last week, if China decides to throw its lot in fully with Russia, it “has secured all the energy, minerals and food it needs for a new ‘Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere’ using its massive Navy, and we move all the way back through a new Cold War to WWII imperial ambitions in the Pacific—but this time China and not Japan!”

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia may not stop with Ukraine – NATO looks to its weakest link

NEXT TARGET?

Crucial for the Baltics is the land link between Kaliningrad and Belarus. Called the Suwalki Gap, its seizure would cut the Baltic states off.

"Putin could quickly seize the Suwalki Gap," said Domroese, the retired German general, adding this will not happen today or tomorrow, "but it could happen in a few years."

Putin's recent actions have not all been predictable. He put Russia's nuclear forces on high alert on Feb. 28, with rhetoric that Stoltenberg told Reuters is "dangerous, it's reckless."

The Kremlin did not respond to a request for comment. Putin says Russia's concerns expressed over three decades about NATO's expansion were dismissed by the West, and post-Soviet Russia was humiliated after the 1991 fall of the Soviet Union.

He says NATO, as an instrument of the United States, was building up its military on Ukraine's territory in a way that threatened Russia.

On March 11, Russia's Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu told Putin the West was beefing up military forces close to Russia's Western borders. Putin asked Shoigu to prepare a report on how to respond.

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelinskiy has warned that the Baltic states will be Russia's next target. The Baltic Sea is a large and busy shipping market for containers and other cargo, connecting Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia with the rest of the world.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Do this sort of propaganda in the country that you live in. Fools and idiots will believe you..
Propaganda level of Amrica and west in general is a thousand times more than Russia or China.
Various western media organisations, tens of global and regional foundations, bodies, institutions, ngo's and social media in general and what not.... A trillion dollar propaganda machinery remains active 24*7. All global institutions including UN are American propaganda machinery.
So when you point out RT, while ignoring all the western shit, I cant even say it is like PoT calling kettle black because the magnitude of west propaganda is thousands times more than Russians.
What is neutral to you, is not neutral for Russia, China or India. So, kindly keep your so called neutrality with yourself.
@Tactical Frog - I have to agree with @assassin162 on this. Most westerners, the liberal and libertarian ones, fail to accept the fact that their liberal media are nothing more than glorified versions of chinese/russian/quatari state owned propaganda mouthpieces. How do you forget the hype they built up about the WMD episode, the Syrian chemical attacks, the whitewashing of ukrainian nazis during Euromaidan and thereafter ("whitewashing nazis" - the pun just writes itself :rofl:)

While we are on the topic, just today I saw this video by Jon Stewart (PBUH) -
The right wing media in the west has gone off the deep end and the liberal media is not doing a good job of hiding their democrat / labour party affiliations. Just because they have been critical of Trump and Boris Johnson, does not make them independent.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What racism? You think hating briturds who enslaved us is racism? Again don't even dare to lecture Indians on racism, you don't have the right.

I am curious about how the west is destabilising India. How?
1st warning
2nd warning

New threads

Articles