Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Civilised states mean Asian dominance, bub. You whites can't compete with us in any white majority country at anything according to your own census statistics.

Europe's entire history is periodic colonisation and civilisation imparted to it by Asians- from Indo-European, who come from India/Anatolia, to Huns, Magyars, Mongols & Turks.

And given how your kind cant compete with ours on anything in your own homelands, i can see why.
No matter how you puff out your cheeks, the only European country that buys Indian weapons is Armenia. Well, we send Indian shells through third countries, because we get ammunition anywhere.
This is an indicator.
Indeed, Japanese cars dictated their fashion in the US market, just like European cars too.
American cars also dictated their style in other markets. This is a global market and normal competition. I had little money - I bought a Chinese car. It became more - I bought a German car.
But here it’s about the way of thinking. I don't want to see Russia turn into Iran.
Before and after

Eastman

Country flag
Buying a German car wont make you european, YOU belongs to the Russian Sub continent, Plus who are the WE to buy Indian shells, Fucklensky? I dont know how many nations around the world imports India defence products but I prefer Indian Car above any other in the world :truestory:

lol Slava Germini :lawl:

RocketMan

Country flag
No matter how you puff out your cheeks, the only European country that buys Indian weapons is Armenia. Well, we send Indian shells through third countries, because we get ammunition anywhere.
This is an indicator.
Indeed, Japanese cars dictated their fashion in the US market, just like European cars too.
American cars also dictated their style in other markets. This is a global market and normal competition. I had little money - I bought a Chinese car. It became more - I bought a German car.
But here it’s about the way of thinking. I don't want to see Russia turn into Iran.
Before and after
Christian Europeans are really stupid ! Always fighting among yourselves & killing your young while Islamists are invading & turning Europe into Eurabia. Once a society converts to Islam it's productivity dies & it's a drag on the planet . India , US & China would be only superpowers left while rest of the world will convert.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
This is an indicator.
Before and after
Bub, indians perform better than westerners in western nations at everything. each and every metric, we are better than your kind. in your own homeland. No wonder west had banned asian immigration till 1960s. You guys knew you can't compete with us on equal terms.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Christian Europeans are really stupid ! Always fighting among yourselves & killing your young while Islamists are invading & turning Europe into Eurabia. Once a society converts to Islam it's productivity dies & it's a drag on the planet . India , US & China would be only superpowers left while rest of the world will convert.
It has always been this way, only the world has become more open to information. I think your ancestors didn’t care much that the kingdom of Castile was fighting the Arabs on the Iberian Peninsula or when Constantinople fell and Islam began to penetrate the Balkans. It was carried from the Volga by the Tatar-Mongols.
It’s just that our life has found itself in this period.
After all, the problem is not religion. Iran remained a Muslim country until the Islamic Revolution. The problem is the radicals. Every religion has them. I am Eurocentric, so I know the history of this part of the Earth better. The Pope declared Crusades not only against infidels.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Today, for the first time since 2022, Russia used an avia bomb in Kharkiv.
This is bad. Before that, they used S-300s for shelling, but after the RDK raid, apparently these installations were relocated further from the border and they lost the ability to cause damage to this city.
There is a double feeling here. On the one hand, it’s good that there is no longer a threat from such ballistics. Small distance to the border and high speed of the missile - from launch to hit in less than a minute.
On the other hand, these bombs are also difficult to intercept. But you can destroy the carrier. I was hoping that it was a domestic air defense system that shot down the Russian Su in February, but it turned out to be a Patriot. We don't have enough of them.

sameer3694

Today, for the first time since 2022, Russia used an avia bomb in Kharkiv.
This is bad. Before that, they used S-300s for shelling, but after the RDK raid, apparently these installations were relocated further from the border and they lost the ability to cause damage to this city.
There is a double feeling here. On the one hand, it’s good that there is no longer a threat from such ballistics. Small distance to the border and high speed of the missile - from launch to hit in less than a minute.
On the other hand, these bombs are also difficult to intercept. But you can destroy the carrier. I was hoping that it was a domestic air defense system that shot down the Russian Su in February, but it turned out to be a Patriot. We don't have enough of them.
What is an Avia bomb?
I hope you’re safe somewhere. Do you live in Kharkiv?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What is an Avia bomb?
I hope you’re safe somewhere. Do you live in Kharkiv?
I make an error in my English. An ordinary glide bomb. Not accurate, like all Russian weapons, but no less deadly for that.
photo_2024-03-27_17-09-12.jpg

No, I live in Odesa. The city is also shelled from Crimea (200 km), but not as often as Sumi or Kharkiv (30 and 40 km)

pankaj nema

Country flag
I make an error in my English. An ordinary glide bomb. Not accurate, like all Russian weapons, but no less deadly for that.
View attachment 245851
No, I live in Odesa. The city is also shelled from Crimea (200 km), but not as often as Sumi or Kharkiv (30 and 40 km)
So why don't you join the Army and Fight at the Frontline

What do you gain by Talking to Indians

You Do Realize that We support Russia

ww2historian

Country flag
View attachment 245851
Dude get your head out of your ass already. It's been reported for months from pro Ukrainian sources that these have been upgraded to very accurately hit their targets. Here's a CNN article, it doesn't get anymore pro Ukrainian than that network.
Russia’s new guided bomb inflicts devastation and heavy casualties on the Ukrainian front lines

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So why don't you join the Army and Fight at the Frontline

What do you gain by Talking to Indians

You Do Realize that We support Russia
I already explained: When they pass the law, then they can return me to the army.
It's you who constantly lie here, passing off a Chinese buggy as a Land Rover and that's why I'm here. So that lies do not create a mirage.
Likes change very quickly. Believe me, before 2014 I also sympathized with Russia.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Dude get your head out of your ass already. It's been reported for months from pro Ukrainian sources that these have been upgraded to very accurately hit their targets. Here's a CNN article, it doesn't get anymore pro Ukrainian than that network.
Russia’s new guided bomb inflicts devastation and heavy casualties on the Ukrainian front lines
Then why are they still not near the city Dnieper and are happy about the capture of another village?

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Mofo first let's see if your limpy ass survives till the next winter. Make sure not to die in a missile strike.

The fact that you are celebrating the atrocities committed on a civilized people by Islamic swines is a good indicator of your moral priorities.

Your kind deserves to be wiped off you Blasphemous mofo who abuses our Gods. And fyi your women are being f7cked by the rest of the men in Europe where all your women have fled and your men are dying everyday by the hundreds all over. Your entire male population is wiped off of almost all able bodied young men.

Pretty soon you will have to pimp out your remaining women in order to maintain your population numbers up.

Ukrop nazis women = cum dumps for the rest of Europe un exchange for " Support"

Wait, that might explain why Macron is so eager to join the fight in Ukraine. Damn, that must be some God tier p#ssy he is dipping in.
@ezsasa this idiot needs to be banned.

sydsnyper

Country flag
sach sach hota haye. hamare kaum ki auroton ke bare me aise bolenge to woh jhooth hai. janglee ukros ki auroton ke bare mein yeh sach haye
Dude stop trying to act like prigozhin's left testicle, putin did not let him live either. This war does not involve us, and dont talk or support filth spoken about women in a war zone.

@ezsasa we should not allow sheer filth be spoken like what @Dharmocrat did.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles