Rohingya refugee crisis

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Then you should not kill pests too, or for that deadly bacteria/virus that hits your body, because they live in your body, you have responsibility to nurture them, be viable host for them. if every body that has a problem with some harmful bacteria, starts to get rid of every cell, probiotic bacteria, body belonging to the same group, then the body is at risk.
One of the reasons why pressure is going to build up against Myanmar is that we have more than enough refugees in the world to deal with. Adding 500,000 Rohingyas does not help. So Burma has to take them back , period. Europe is not willing to take the Rohingyas, India is not ready as well. I won’t mention Australia of course :facepalm:. Bangladesh is a country with very limited resources and UNHCR will have to find extra money for the new refugee camps. That is simply unacceptable behaviour from Burma and I strongly support sanctions if the curse of things is not reversed.

About the pests part : mankind is not a body, human beings are never bacteria. Check my signature. These biological parallels come straight from Third Reich nazi ideology and are now widely endorsed on that forum, I see.

AnantS

Country flag
One of the reasons why pressure is going to build up against Myanmar is that we have more than enough refugees in the world to deal with. Adding 500,000 Rohingyas does not help. So Burma has to take them back , period. Europe is not willing to take the Rohingyas, India is not ready as well. I won’t mention Australia of course :facepalm:. Bangladesh is a country with very limited resources and UNHCR will have to find extra money for the new refugee camps. That is simply unacceptable behaviour from Burma and I strongly support sanctions if the curse of things is not reversed.
Why do you expect Burmese to roll over and die and just let these islamic jehardis take over? I am glad for Burma is no Pussy like India who let hundreds of toddlers, young men killed, women raped and killed in Kasmir because they were hindus and refused to convert, who were made to flee their very own state which they inhabited for centuries! Burmese have first right as they were there before Rohingyas. And if Rohingyas cant cohibitat with so called "Kafirs" and become a threat to their life, the "Kafirs" have full right to retaliate and kick butts of them! My part of the world have seen enough of this Islamic shenanigans, which has bled us for centuries, that I for one dont see any wrong if they(Burmese) kick these dumbfcks out of their country. I wish my country too kicked illegal immigrants who wish to impose their desert camel fcking culture on the hosts and insults their culture.

For all that matter those countries who preach should set an example and absorb the refugees. Why are the dumb fck camel humper countries not accepting them? They are flthy rich and have enough land to accomodate them. More fanatic muslims gets added to their population, the more near they would be to their ummah (their cherished dream) and they can make as many chummahs to their ummahs.

About the pests part : mankind is not a body, human beings are never bacteria. Check my signature. These biological parallels come straight from Third Reich nazi ideology and are now widely endorsed on that forum, I see.
Those beings who dont accept multiple hue and beliefs among mankind, and would rather like to infect them with their archaic views or blow them apart are certainly more dangerous than virus or other deadly pathogens.

And please dont bring Hitler, Third Reich to this. Bringing hitler evokes as much sympathy in us, as British caused Forced Famine related deaths, and other exploitation and genocide in India, brings in Europeans.
For all the sins of Hitler, come to think of it, he was only doing what other Europeans countries were doing to people in other parts of the world. The only difference is, he employed same tactics in europe(call it Karma) too . Its only then Europe realised things like "Human Rights", "Mankind" etc

Last edited:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
That is precisely what countries who don't want these human cockroaches including Burma are trying to conserve - safety of life and property of their own citizens. :playball:
Rohingyas never seemed to have been military very active in Burma compared to the Karens and the Shans. Never been much of a “safety” concern until these last months. And now there are victims of massive ethnic cleansing. There is something weird in that story.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
:daru:
Why do you expect Burmese to roll over and die and just let these islamic jehardis take over? I am glad for Burma is no Pussy like India who let hundreds of toddlers, young men killed, women raped and killed in Kasmir because they were hindus and refused to convert, who were made to flee their very own state which they inhabited for centuries! Burmese have first right as they were there before Rohingyas. And if Rohingyas cant cohibitat with so called "Kafirs" and become a threat to their life, the "Kafirs" have full right to retaliate and kick butts of them! My part of the world have seen enough of this Islamic shenanigans, which has bled us for centuries, that I for one dont see any wrong if they(Burmese) kick these dumbfcks out of their country. I wish my country too kicked illegal immigrants who wish to impose their desert camel fcking culture on the hosts and insults their culture.

For all that matter those countries who preach should set an example and absorb the refugees. Why are the dumb fck camel humper countries not accepting them? They are flthy rich and have enough land to accomodate them. More fanatic muslims gets added to their population, the more near they would be to their ummah (their cherished dream) and they can make as many chummahs to their ummahs.

Those beings who dont accept multiple hue and beliefs among mankind, and would rather like to infect them with their archaic views or blow them apart are certainly more dangerous than virus or other deadly pathogens.

And please dont bring Hitler, Third Reich to this. Bringing hitler evokes as much sympathy in us, as British caused Forced Famine related deaths, and other exploitation and genocide in India, brings in Europeans.
For all the sins of Hitler, come to think of it, he was only doing what other Europeans countries were doing to people in other parts of the world. The only difference is, he employed same tactics in europe(call it Karma) too . Its only then Europe realised things like "Human Rights", "Mankind" etc
Nope. Universal human rights were born in my country long time before Hitler. But as every revolutionary idea, it takes a long time to actually work . And definitely it is losing ground in Trump- Xi - Putin ‘ s world. But I will keep fighting for every article of the 1789 Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Rohingyas never seemed to have been military very active in Burma compared to the Karens and the Shans. Never been much of a “safety” concern until these last months. And now there are victims of massive ethnic cleansing. There is something weird in that story.
What's your theory? Land grab by the Burmese junta? I was reading something similar.

The safety of Burmese citizens I will defer to your wisdom. However, they are a nuisance in India competing for already scarce resources and immigrating to areas where Islamic radicals are already a problem.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
What's your theory? Land grab by the Burmese junta? I was reading something similar.

The safety of Burmese citizens I will defer to your wisdom. However, they are a nuisance in India competing for already scarce resources and immigrating to areas where Islamic radicals are already a problem.
My theory is that it is a vicious setup against Suu Kyi. The military expected her to oppose the exactions, labelled her a traitor and get rid of her. Suu Kyi chose to sacrifice the Rohingyas to save democracy hopes in her country. A faustian choice because she probably lost her soul now.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My theory is that it is a vicious setup against Suu Kyi. The military expected her to oppose the exactions, labelled her a traitor and get rid of her. Suu Kyi chose to sacrifice the Rohingyas to save democracy hopes in her country. A faustian choice because she probably lost her soul now.
Let the stupid EU and American world order fall.

It will fall by 2050

cannonfodder

Country flag
Europeans here are singing human rights on this thread over again.

http://www.france24.com/en/20140821-france-arms-syria-rebels-hollande
http://www.mintpressnews.com/211910-2/211910/
These hypocrites were happily arming syrian rebels; On top of that many European nations were buying ISIL oil from black market knowingly. Ultimately the game to displace Asaad in the name of human rights caused biggest human migration in this decade. It is good that they ended up in Europe. @Tactical Frog Please sell your quality snake oil somewhere else and ask your own country to take more displaced muslim immigrants for the sake of human rights & liberties.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Europeans here are singing human rights on this thread over again.

http://www.france24.com/en/20140821-france-arms-syria-rebels-hollande
http://www.mintpressnews.com/211910-2/211910/
These hypocrites were happily arming syrian rebels; On top of that many European nations were buying ISIL oil from black market knowingly. Ultimately the game to displace Asaad in the name of human rights caused biggest human migration in this decade. It is good that they ended up in Europe. @Tactical Frog Please sell your quality snake oil somewhere else and ask your own country to take more displaced muslim immigrants for the sake of human rights & liberties.
Don’t disrupt the topic with Syria... there is a thread for this. I am not asking for regime change in Rangoon , I am asking for Myanmar to behave according international law and stop delibaretely flooding its closest neighbours with refugees . Imagine for a second that a buddhist general under influence of fanatical monks takes power in Sri Lanka and decides that Tamils are no longer Sri Lanka citizens and belong to India, then put them on boats. That is exactly what is happening in Myanmar.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
You are giving it a 20 year too much.
In many ways one can say it has already fallen since Trump’s election.

Meanwhile at UN ..

France and Britain are for strong action against the Myanmar government, but have not been able to come up with even a resolution because of the opposition from China and Russia, which have veto powers.

The current crisis erupted late August when Annan submitted his report to the Myanmar government and almost simultaneously a terrorist organisation, Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA), attacked several security posts.

The counter attacks by the military on the Rohingyas sent waves of them fleeing to Bangladesh.

Annan said that the attacks have stopped but there was still fear among the refugees making them hesitant to return home.

His Commission had recommended that Rohingyas, who are Muslims and had been denied citizenship, should be made citizens, have their civic rights protected, and given freedom of movement, and economic and educational opportunities.

"We have to tackle the root causes and the report deals with that," Annan said.

His plan was the only one for solving the long-festering problem of Rohingya rights and there was no "Plan B," he added.

Annan also noted that Myanmar was undergoing a transformation after more than 50 decades of military rule adding to the complexity of the situation there.

"The international community is now beginning to put pressure on the military," he said.

France's Permanent Representative Francois Delattre, who now holds the rotating presidency of the Security Council, earlier told reporters that what was happening in Myanmar was "ethnic cleansing" that has created more than 520,000 refugees and has to be denounced.

Britain has responsibility in the Security Council for matters relating to Myanmar, and its Permanent Representative Matthew Rycroft said that its members agreed that military action against the Rohingya must end immediately and conditions created for their return.

While the present crisis began with the ARSA attacks, he said that the military's response was disproportionate.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/uni...efugees-return-former-united-nations--1763047

sthf

Country flag
I don’t care if they are not her people.
She does. Her primary responsibility is the welfare and safety of her people.
I don’t care if your story about Rohinyas willing to join Pakistan 70 years ago is true or not.
You can find that out. But I must say you have a very casual attitude about separatism.

Being a European you are clueless about the menace rest of the world is facing. There are 54 Islamic nations on the planet, they can certainly accommodate half a million Rohingyas.

If you want to know more, following is a link in Hindi, use Google translator and if it doesn't make any sense, I'll summarize it for you in English.

https://www.thelallantop.com/tehkhana/another-perspective-why-rohingya-muslims-are-hated-in-myanmar/

AnantS

Country flag
:daru:

Nope. Universal human rights were born in my country long time before Hitler. But as every revolutionary idea, it takes a long time to actually work . And definitely it is losing ground in Trump- Xi - Putin ‘ s world. But I will keep fighting for every article of the 1789 Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen.
But you violated basic Human rights of people/nations, committed atrocities/genocides on people/nations too -- which started much before hitler and continued much after hitler too. Its deeds that matter, and not words scribbled on piece of paper which is primarily used as toilet paper :bs: by you guys, when it should have been put into practice by your people. So you should not pontificate, it only makes us laugh. You come out as either ignorant or highly hypocrite.

AnantS

Country flag
People do you remember when full Paki backed genocide was taking in Kashmir was taking place in 90's, what was west reaction to it: 1. Failure of Democracy 2. Law & Order Problem in India 3. Reaction to Human Rights Violation by Security forces. They completely refused to recgnise Islamic Terrorism at that point.

The west loves to suppress the weak nations and play second fiddle to truant ones

amoy

Personally I'm all for Myanmar granting full citizenship to Rohingyas AND OTHER ETHNICITIES who've been denied that, regardless of muslim or whatever. Anyway they're native to Myanmar for generations.

Meantime there must be a balanced assessment of the situation. Any move to mount pressure on Suu Kyi or to sanction Myanmar should be vetoed IMO. That's the best answer to outcries of human-rights hypocrites. They're sitting on the safe side but pushing others to plights.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
http://www.caravanmagazine.in/perspectives/india-untenable-position-rohingya-crisis

By far the more comprehensive piece I have read so far on the issue.

Personally I'm all for Myanmar granting full citizenship to Rohingyas AND OTHER ETHNICITIES who've been denied that, regardless of muslim or whatever. Anyway they're native to Myanmar for generations.

Meantime there must be a balanced assessment of the situation. Any move to mount pressure on Suu Kyi or to sanction Myanmar should be vetoed IMO. That's the best answer to outcries of human-rights hypocrites. They're sitting on the safe side but pushing others to plights.
Human-right hypocrites still applaud to the generous statement in the first part of your post :clap2:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
You can find that out. But I must say you have a very casual attitude about separatism.

Being a European you are clueless about the menace rest of the world is facing. There are 54 Islamic nations on the planet, they can certainly accommodate half a million Rohingyas.

If you want to know more, following is a link in Hindi, use Google translator and if it doesn't make any sense, I'll summarize it for you in English.

https://www.thelallantop.com/tehkhana/another-perspective-why-rohingya-muslims-are-hated-in-myanmar/
But you violated basic Human rights of people/nations, committed atrocities/genocides on people/nations too -- which started much before hitler and continued much after hitler too. Its deeds that matter, and not words scribbled on piece of paper which is primarily used as toilet paper :bs: by you guys, when it should have been put into practice by your people. So you should not pontificate, it only makes us laugh. You come out as either ignorant or highly hypocrite.

Ideals are stronger than the deeds. And they survive them too. French colonial empire is gone, French military power is the shadow of the great power it once was , but ideals of the French Revolution put on paper are still alive and taught in schools.

Tactical Frog

Country flag

The right to resist tyranny and oppression is at the heart of the American and French revolutions. So Shans, Karens and Royinghas too have a right to resist if they are oppressed. Sorry if that sounds like a casual attitude about separatism. Last time I checked, members here had only sympathy for the Baluch people resisting to Pakistan’s iron rule.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles