Rohingya refugee crisis

dhananjay1

I had wanted to write this earlier. let me unload my chest off this weight now..............that was the longest post I've seen made by dhananjay1 on the forum that I remember! :D
No much effort in copy pasting. Limited amount of words and sentences format of my posts is intentional. :biggrin2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Below pic is said to be of a handicap Rohingya who has a huge family.Even a handicap can create 7 kids. :eek1:

Just think what are they gonna do if not thrown back. NDTV is still doing randi rona about "humanitarian" basis so these cockroaches do jihad after few years.A normal sane person would see a CANCER asking if he can stay in your body.:crazy:

View attachment 20089

It's AMAZING the way UN Chief(a Muslim somehow) :bs: is pointing finger at India and got a nice tight slap reply from India.This UN is a big crap and other sources are showing Buddhist as terrorist. :dude:

Kick out this CANCER called Rohingyas or ask them to convert to Buddhism as their forefathers were Buddhists.

View attachment 20093

View attachment 20092
More coming up...

Muslim Terrorist Rohingyas killing Hindus = no problem , its internal issue
Muslim Terrorist Rohingyas killed = hai hai Humanity... genocide... hai hai allah... where is UNHRC

UNHRC and it's supporters :gtfo: :bs:

Rohingya Hindu Vs Muslim.jpg

Rohinhya Indian politician.jpg

Rohingya Mamta bano.jpg

Rohingya athithidevo bhav.jpg

Rohingya Saudi refuse.jpg

Here comes Indian traitors... :bs:

Rohingya advocates.jpg

This is interesting.Heres what the lefties dont want us to see or hear.
Western media is going idiotic at supporting Muslims... here comes Oxford ak British.

Seems like getting their white teen daughters raped by Muslims was not enough for British and they wanna reward Muslims more.They already selected a Muslim Mayor to reward Muslim rapists... :lol:

Rohingya - Oxford removes Su Kyi on.jpg

=================================================================================
@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

SanjeevM

Country flag
This video reminds me of the recent carnage done by group of Rohingya Muslims in Gurgaon apartments. How dare they threaten Indians in India.

Why at first place they attacked Buddhists in Burma and burn their houses. World should learn from Burma to deal with Rohingya Muslims, who are future terrorists.

If US, Europe or middle east, China or Pakistanis are sympathetic to Rohingya Muslims, let's arrange to ship these refugees to the US, Europe or middle east, China or Pakistan.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
ISIS Training 2,000 Rohingyas To Carry Out Suicide Attacks In Nagaland, Claim Police
INDIATIMES
OCTOBER 13, 2017
3.9K SHARES
Myanmar Army Claims To Have Found Mass Grave Of 28 Hindus Killed By Rohingyas

Source>https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...s-isis-to-attack-nagaland-reports-331603.html

According to officials, as many as 2,000 Muslims have volunteered to take up arms against the Nagas, if the latter try to drive them out.

The Imam is planning to attack Hebron and Kehoi camps post which it will be convenient for them to capture Nagaland. Around 20 ISIS terrorists have entered Nagaland and are training the volunteers.

AFP

Suicide bomb attacks and bomb blasts are likely throughout Nagaland.

Also Read: Now Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath Targets Rohingyas, Calls Them Intruders, Says They Have Links To Terrorists

The authorities have directed to track the movement of Muslims in Dimapur.

Highlighting the gravity of the Rohingya influx, BSF Inspector General (RETD) V. K. Gaur stated that the forces deployed for refugee camps restrict the entry of genuine global relief agencies to make shift refugee camps.

REUTERS

However, several radical Islamic organisations are active inside the camps.

Also Read: India Asks Myanmar Govt To Take Action Against Rohingyas Who Are Accused Of Killing Hindus

Gaur said, "It is believed that Pakistan's Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD), elements from Al Quaida, Jamat e Islami, Chhatra Shibir, ISI and some other Islamist groups have infiltrated the camps as relief workers for distributing relief material from Islamic countries."

"They have picked up a significant number of young refugees for arms training. It is learnt that during the night such people are whisked away in vehicles of security forces to three districts including Bandarban and Khagrachari. Needless to say that there are several elements in armed forces who are supporters of ISI and oppose Indo- Bangladesh amity," he added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yet Liberandu hearts are bleeding for these WHOREingyas,including SC Judges.

Fuck you,man.

armyofhind

Country flag
Rock saarji the rot runs far deeper than this. I'm currently studying in a double-I institution of management and you'll be surprised at the number of students here who are liberandus.

So called future business leaders or whatever

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Rock saarji the rot runs far deeper than this. I'm currently studying in a double-I institution of management and you'll be surprised at the number of students here who are liberandus.

So called future business leaders or whatever
We are reaping the benefits of last 70 yrs of brainwashing.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Suu Kyi makes first visit to conflict-torn Rakhine
Myanmar's leader Aung San Suu Kyi arrived on her first visit to conflict-battered northern Rakhine State on Thursday, an official said, in an unannounced trip to an area that has seen most of its Rohingya Muslim population forced out by an army campaign.

"The State Counsellor (Suu Kyi's official title) is now in Sittwe and will go to Maungdaw and Buthiduang too. It will be a day trip," government spokesman Zaw Htay told AFP, mentioning two of the epicentres of the violence but without elaborating on her schedule.

It is her first trip in office to northern Rakhine, which has hosted the worst of the communal violence that has cut through the western state since 2012, severely damaging Myanmar's global reputation.

It was not clear if Ms. Suu Kyi would visit some of the hundreds of Rohinyga villages torched by the army -- allegedly aided by ethnic Rakhine Buddhist locals -- or if she would be taken to see remaining clusters of the Muslim group, who are living in fear and hunger surrounded by hostile neighbours.

Ms. Suu Kyi, a nobel laureate who leads Myanmar's pro-democracy party, has been criticised by the international community for failing to use her power to speak up in defence of the Rohinyga.

Some 6,00,000 of the stateless minority have fled to Bangladesh since late August carrying accounts of murder, rape and arson at the hands of the Myanmar's army, after militant raids sparked a ferocious military crackdown.

The UN says that crackdown is tantamount to ethnic cleansing, while pressure has mounted on Myanmar to provide security for the Rohingya and allow people to return home.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...ict-torn-northern-rakhine/article19966248.ece

I think Suu Kyi is taken hostage by the military on that issue. Not the Suu Kyi I remember from her days in house arrest.

sthf

Country flag
I think Suu Kyi is taken hostage by the military on that issue. Not the Suu Kyi I remember from her days in house arrest
She is very much the same lady who cares a lot for her people. Rohingyas are not her people. They are Bengali speaking Muslims who wanted to break away from Myanmar to be a part of Pakistan in 1947 but Jinnah refused. They are mass murdering thugs who think of themselves as Mughals.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
She is very much the same lady who cares a lot for her people. Rohingyas are not her people. They are Bengali speaking Muslims who wanted to break away from Myanmar to be a part of Pakistan in 1947 but Jinnah refused. They are mass murdering thugs who think of themselves as Mughals.
I don’t care if they are not her people. I don’t care if your story about Rohinyas willing to join Pakistan 70 years ago is true or not. They live on Burmese soil, Burma has a responsability to protect them. If every country that has a problem with some armed insurgents starts to get rid of every kid, woman and man belonging to the same group, then the world order is at risk.

AnantS

Country flag
I don’t care if they are not her people. I don’t care if your story about Rohinyas willing to join Pakistan 70 years ago is true or not. They live on Burmese soil, Burma has a responsability to protect them. If every country that has a problem with some armed insurgents starts to get rid of every kid, woman and man belonging to the same group, then the world order is at risk.
Then you should not kill pests too, or for that deadly bacteria/virus that hits your body, because they live in your body, you have responsibility to nurture them, be viable host for them. if every body that has a problem with some harmful bacteria, starts to get rid of every cell, probiotic bacteria, body belonging to the same group, then the body is at risk.

The question you should ask is why the countries who call themselves "thekedaar" of Islam, offered asylum? Or If Europe can absorb thousands of syrian refugees. They can surely surely absorb few more?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles