Reasons behind inferiority Complex and Failure of Pakistan

salmanov

Country flag
What makes you sure of the given timeline? Of that retribution of Islam?
Will let’s hope that pisslam the death cult will die soon

I am and ex Muhammadan from Iraq and I know pisslam is dying thanks to Isis and mullah who opened the eyes of many people to see the evil of that death cult

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

IMO majority are from tribal animistic or Dalit background not from ruling Brahman caste.

One more thing i notice that BD man are ugly compare to their females.

May be beacuse of mass breeding rape by Pakistani army in 1971

Kra

What inferiority complex? Most Pakistanis I have known are the opposite.

Kra

Claiming the identity and taking pride in the people who raped their ancestors
They don't see it thay way. Most have a light superiority complex to neutrality. Islam is the truth. The topmost echelon. Whatever happened before is jaahilya and doesn't matter.

salmanov

Country flag
They don't see it thay way. Most have a light superiority complex to neutrality. Islam is the truth. The topmost echelon. Whatever happened before is jaahilya and doesn't matter.
Actually jaahilya it’s apply only for the Arabs before Islam and not for other civilized nations for example Iranians don’t see it that way

Kra

Actually jaahilya it’s apply only for the Arabs before Islam and not for other civilized nations for example Iranians don’t see it that way
Look am just telling you my own experience. I have seen far more insecurity in urban raitas than in any inbred porki I have spoken too. They are very secure and confident in their identity. But then I don't lurk at PDF so there's that.

Deathstar

Country flag
Look am just telling you my own experience. I have seen far more insecurity in urban raitas than in any inbred porki I have spoken too. They are very secure and confident in their identity. But then I don't lurk at PDF so there's that.
I agree Pakistanis suffer from indentity crisis and a bit of superiority complex viz viz Indians

Deathstar

Country flag
Will let’s hope that pisslam the death cult will die soon

I am and ex Muhammadan from Iraq and I know pisslam is dying thanks to Isis and mullah who opened the eyes of many people to see the evil of that death cult
Problem with Islam is their followers follow it blindly without any questions. This has made Islam very rigid and averse to any reforms. While all other religions went through subsequent reforms in their history

Kra

I agree Pakistanis suffer from indentity crisis and a bit of superiority complex viz viz Indians
I am not sure what you got from my post but I meant that the average urban right winger in India is a lot more insecure than an average Pakistani I have met. Most of them are very comfortable with their identities which are tribal: Panjabi, Waziri, etc and religious one, that is muslim.

salmanov

Country flag
Problem with Islam is their followers follow it blindly without any questions. This has made Islam very rigid and averse to any reforms. While all other religions went through subsequent reforms in their history
That’s because Islam is not a religion it’s more like a nazi party but with religious cover or mafia

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles