Racist attacks on Indians in Australia!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I will not cower to threats. Also, I will be most unhappy if this website does provide my IP to this unhinged individual who is now seeking to threaten me by hunting me down through my IP. That's a very 'Religion of Peace' thing to do - threaten someone who disagrees with them.

Cut it out old boy, I don't want your IP or even how you look!

And I am not a Rekligion of Peace man, BTW, what is this Religion of Peace or are you scared to mention?

If that quote is from someone else, then mention it and not attribute it to me.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I will be *astonished* if its Italians that are involved. Could happen, but it would be the first time, what, pretty much *ever*.

We all know is responsible for the overwhelming majority of gang rapes. We all know. That is why the details are not being released,and they will never be released.

The fact that some Italians might live there, does not mean that there are not other types of people that live there, OR that other people from OTHER AREAS DROVE THERE. They were in a car.
Why the Australians live in a dream world?

Next you will tell me that Sheep are responsible!

I would not be surprised!

I find you pathetic! So other horrors drove there is your new excuse.

You advise all to live in upmarket locatlities and now you want to state that cars with horrors can upset the apple cart?

So, is the Governor General's residence safe?

Should all go and live there?

What utter tommy rot!

Calanen

Cut it out old boy, I don't want your IP or even how you look!

And I am not a Rekligion of Peace man, BTW, what is this Religion of Peace or are you scared to mention?

If that quote is from someone else, then mention it and not attribute it to me.
I wasn't talking to you. Keep up.

Calanen

Does your embassy/consulate people stamp visas in their sleep? Why do you give visas to potential mischief makers? All muslims are not terrorists/mischief mongers. My brother-in-law is in Sydney and is doing well as a dentist there.
And what test would you use to determine whether a muslim is a moderate or a radical? How exactly can you tell. And when the mosque speakers blare the call to jihad, will the so called 'moderates' stand in front of the extremists and say 'No don't kill the infidels, we are moderates!' They haven't anywhere else. Not in the Sudan, not in Nigeria, not in Serbia, not in Lebanon or the Philippines or Thailand. Why will they do so here?

Was Sheikh Hilali a moderate? Making speeches about how we should feel sorry for Bilal Skaf and the women he raped should have been at home wearing their hijabs?

The values that Islam stands for are entirely opposite to everything that Australia and its government stands for. It does not belong here, we were idiots to ever let it be here, and it is always the same group of people that want to dominate public areas. Australians have had it though, we want to go out on the weekends without being attacked and threatened. We want no more gang rapes. We want no more terror plots. And now we have to take the blame for them attacking Indian students as well. F*** that. We've had enough.

alz

Uh, how do you come to that conclusion? :s
"
So don't give me crap about 'racism' and 'ALlan jones' - why isn't there Sikhaphobia, or Hinduphobia, or Polishaphobia...why is there only this 'Islamophobia?' Maybe it's because there are certain people who want to bring their own brand of jihad here - and when you look for a fight with Australians...

By God you'll find it. Ask the Emperor of Japan or the Viet Cong about what a bunch of wimps we all are. "

Calanen

Why the Australians live in a dream world?

Next you will tell me that Sheep are responsible!
Here's my dream world:

R v Djait, Samadi [2006] NSWDC 71

Chebli Djait
Adel Samadi

drink spiking, unlawful administration of stupefying drug, s 38 Crimes Act, s 61I Crimes Act, Clonazepam, Rivotril, coincidence evidence, theft, sexual assault.

R v Jasim ALSEEDI [2008] NSWDC 284

Sentenced to imprisonment with an effective overall sentence consisting of a non-parole period of five years and a head sentence of eight years.

Criminal law - Sentence - Indecent assault - Sexual intercourse without consent

R v I .D. & O. N. [2007] NSWDC 51

1 Attitudes vary among the community as to what, of a very wide range of activities and ambience, is an acceptable expression of sexual interest by one party towards another. Usually the law does not seek to enter the bedroom of law abiding citizens no matter what their sexual proclivities may be. Fundamental to this tolerance is that any sexual activity must be consensual. Where consent of a party, invariably the weaker party, is absent then even a touch of another by an offender pursuing, or claiming to pursue a sexual interest becomes criminal conduct.

2 Shortly after 8pm on 6 March 2005 two young teenage males unlawfully entered the home of a mother alone with her five year old son. During their stay these two youths robbed her at gunpoint. Worse, however, was to follow. On ten occasions she was brutally, sexually assaulted by one or other of the young persons whilst that offender was in the company of the other.
Canan EKEN v R [2007] NSWCCA 320

10 He left the room and returned with Mr Topcu. He punched the victim hard to the head, pointed to Mr Topcu and ordered her to “suck it”. Mr Topcu sat on the bed and pulled down his pants. The applicant struck the back of her head and she fellated Mr Topcu. He punched her again forcefully around her head and shoulders, causing bruising. This gave rise to the second count, aggravated sexual assault in company with the malicious infliction of actual bodily harm.

11 Again, the applicant left the room and returned. He kicked the victim in the back of her head while she was lying on the floor. This was the common assault the subject of the third count. He then dragged her into the lounge room, where Mr Topcu and Mr Papadopoulos were seated. He pointed to Mr Papadopoulos and ordered her to “get over there and suck it now”. He again kicked her in the back of the head. Mr Papadopoulos pulled down his jeans and she fellated him. This led to the fourth count, aggravated sexual assault, being in company.

12 The applicant then went to the kitchen and obtained a butter knife. He returned to the lounge room and hit the victim in the back of the head with the butt of the knife, breaking the skin. This gave rise to the fifth count, another offence of assault occasioning actual bodily harm. One of the other two men stood up and said, “That’s enough.” The applicant told them to shut up and ordered the victim to go back into the bedroom and “fuck” Mr Papadopoulos. He and Mr Papadopoulos followed her to the room but, once inside, he left. Mr Papadopoulos had her remove her pants and lie down on the bed. He removed his own pants and had penile/vaginal intercourse with her. This led to the sixth count, another offence of aggravated sexual assault, again being in company.
R v M.A.K., R v M.S.K. [2006] NSWCCA 381

MAK left the room and the offender entered it. He massaged TW’s head, apparently in an attempt to relax her. She told police in a recorded interview that at this stage she was “kind of totally out of it.” He then had penile/vaginal intercourse with her, again over her protests, ejaculating inside her. It was this conduct which led to the third count. That count was left to the jury on the basis that the circumstance of aggravation was either that MAK was in the offender’s company in the relevant sense, or that TW was under the age of sixteen. The verdict does not tell us which circumstance of aggravation the jury found but, clearly, both were available on the evidence.

The offender left the room, whereupon a man who cannot be conclusively identified on the evidence came in. That man also had penile/vaginal intercourse with her against her will. Immediately prior to that act she kicked him, and he slapped her face and threatened to stab her. (The Crown did not suggest that he in fact had a knife.) The offender would not have been aware of this violent episode and, despite a submission by the Crown prosecutor to the contrary, I am not satisfied to the requisite degree that he anticipated that conduct of that kind might occur. This third incident gave rise to the fourth count, the offender again having been in company with that man in the relevant sense
Skaf, Bilal v R Skaf, Mohammed v R [2008] NSWCCA 303

“The appellant Mohammed Skaf had known the complainant for some time, although he had never told her his correct name: she knew him as ‘Sam’. On the night of 12 August 2000 he rang her and asked if she would like to come for a drive to the city. She accepted. He arrived at her house unexpectedly with two other males. They drove to a carpark at Gosling Park, Greenacre, after Mohammed Skaf told her he had to stop off to collect some money owed to him. Throughout the trip Mohammed Skaf and the others were frequently talking on their mobile phones in a foreign language. Count 1 related to Mohammed Skaf’s role in enticing the complainant to the park and leaving her there intending that his brother Bilal would have non-consenting intercourse with her in the company of others.

Sometime after their arrival at the park a white van and a blue car arrived, carrying eleven males. The driver of the white van, Bilal Skaf, dragged [the complainant] by the hair to another part of the park near a pump shed where he had vaginal intercourse with her (Count 2) while surrounded by the other males. The complainant described him [as] having a scar above his left eyebrow. A second male then also had vaginal intercourse with her (Count 3) assisted by others who pinned her down. This took place in the presence of Bilal Skaf, who was doing up his pants nearby.
So don't tell me about sheep. I live every day with sheep. And there are many more examples. Why aren't there Indians raping women? Why aren't there English backpackers? Why is it the same group of people, all the damn time. And yes we are allowed to notice, this is our society, and our people that need to be protected by facing the problem - not pretending its not there in the hope we avoid offending someone.

The cover up of the above is what I find most offensive.

p2prada

It is *very* hard to get the true crime statistics, impossible in fact. The reason? Most reported crimes are told to get out of the Police station and stop wasting their time. So if you are beaten up and can still walk, the cops will say 'You are alright don't worry about it.'

I even had one case where a group of persons were attacked by people of no particular religion, in great numbers down in Coogee. While they were waiting for an ambulance for some of them, the Police came and were taking their statements saying 'Yeah not much we can do you know, we never catch these guys you see...' Suddenly as they were talking, the guys who were responsible, people of no particular religion, were walking past the cops!

So my friend says to the cops 'That's them see - those are the ones who attacked us.' The cops look at who they are and said 'Nah you are a mistaken, that's not them.' The people of no particular religion danced around in the background taunting my friends. This was in about 2004. This is repeated all over.

So that would have not been recorded anywhere, and no one would have been arrested. Where People of No Particular Religion DO get arrested is when they are easily identifiable as rape perpetrators (victims know them) or they annoy the Police by assaulting them, or committing offences in cars.
Wow. Is Australia a Somalia? Such a thing rarely happens in India itself. Our police even arrests infants if the name is brought up by the victim. Recently, in a dowry harassment case, the victim had named the entire family(in-laws) in a police statement. The cops even arrested a baby girl in the family. A family member had to bail out the infant too.

Isn't there any records of muggings committed? Or are we dealing with tampered records, if released?

Commissioner Ryan pioneered the best way of keeping crime down - fail to record it. So the more people you tell to go jump when they try to report crime, the better the statistics get, and the happier the government is. It is a fool's game.
Your police deserve to be shot starting with Ryan.

The Americans videotape criminals when being interrogated, even when checking documents on streets. So, anytime the accused brings up the racism card, the video protects the Police. Isn't there such a system placed in Australia as well?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
This thread has far outlived it's usefulness for a meaningful discussion. Thread stands closed

Parthy

Air Warrior
Indian student attacked in Australia

In yet another attack on Indian student in Australia, a 31-year old cookery student was stabbed in the stomach by two men after he finished work in a South Yarra bar early this month.

The student who did not wanted to be named underwent an emergency surgery and had 26-stitches on his punctured bowel after the attack on November 5, according to AAP report.

He said the two men approached him in Lovers Walk South around 11.10pm as he walked to a railway station. They asked him for money, and when he said he had none, he was punched and assaulted.

"One punched me in the stomach, scolded me and said dirty words. I collected some courage and ran away."

"It wasn't until he reached South Yarra rail station that he realised he was bleeding and that he'd been stabbed. He hailed a taxi, which took him to The Alfred hospital where he was operated on immediately.

The victim, who has been in Australia for two years, spent the next 10 days in hospital, and only then did he let his parents in India know what had happened.

Victoria police is now appealing for witnesses to the attack to come forward.

"It was a very callous attack, and we want these two men off the streets," according to a senior police official EMma Frankcom.

She said the attack did not appear to be racially motivated.

"It appears to be a random attack," she said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...stralia/articleshow/7008425.cms#ixzz16f5myxjD

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ Bloody f****** Australians are at it again! We must sever diplomatic ties of a certain level to warn them again. This is getting out of control. Alas! we have a weak government that cannot even take care of students in India; what concern will they have for our NRI people?

Parthy

Air Warrior
First of all, they should care about people who lives in India.. They're less concerned about it and it is too obvious they're little worried about these incidents... :angry_1:

Rahul92

Why they always hurt you? Any reason?
Well i have understood u ignorance so lets take a look at past British used their Australian colony as prison so obviously the people are of that nature

Oracle

Why can't we give it back? Form small groups of people when you move around in those kind of scum localities, and give it back - hard, if they try it again. Once, we start hitting back, it will make them sit back and think. Offense is the best form of defense!

Parthy

Air Warrior
Why can't we give it back? Form small groups of people when you move around in those kind of scum localities, and give it back - hard, if they try it again. Once, we start hitting back, it will make them sit back and think. Offense is the best form of defense!
That might make them more outrageous.. And mostly, those who targeted were students.. Can't help it until GOI takes strong position with Aussie Gov..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All too easy to blame our govt to be spine less and what not, or their govt. What exactly will severing diplomatic relations do? Is it going to change anything on the ground? I don't think so. Its not the Aussie govt that is attacking is it? These are individual attacks which cannot be predicted and also cannot be stopped. These are some rogues who are taking pleasure out of this. Its australia that is losing with a massive decline in students enrolling in australia. It was a good source of revenue for them after a lot of hard work in marketing their universities here. All that hard work of theirs has been wiped clean by these attacks which is going to take even harder work to rebuild if at all that is. Aussies are the net losers in all this. Many of their professionals come from India which largely includes doctors. Even that will decline which is going to be a problem for them only as they lack the numbers required.

It is nothing but rhetorical and lame to blame the "weak" and "spine less" government for everything. Somethings are not in their control.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Oracle I don't think its entirely wise to go to a foreign land and form gangs and attack their natives. It will make matters even worse for everyone. One thing to note is that the number of attacks have actually come down in recent times from the previous highs.

Oracle

That might make them more outrageous.. And mostly, those who targeted were students.. Can't help it until GOI takes strong position with Aussie Gov..
Outrageous? Is this word reserved for all but Indians?

Unless you start giving it back, those scumbags won't stop. Whatever position GoI takes with the Australian Government, it is not going to solve matters. Most of the time, those who attack Indians go untraceable. Those Aussies who attack Indians are local filth, and hitting them back by forming groups is the only solution. If they hit one of us, hit 5 of them, and hit them hard.

Create fear to fight fear!

Parthy

Air Warrior
This is not the first time, Indian's been targeted.. What was the prevention taken by Indian/Aussie government ???

Wherever we go, we are targeted racially!! .. Why is it like that??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What has the Mallu turned gora Australian High Commissioner to say this time?

The only way to stop all this is to restrict the number of students going to Australia. And anyway, what's so good about Australian education? Those who are normally targeted are those who go for low knowledge basic skill acquiring students.

I am sure there are other countries like say, China, where there can be better education in such low level skill acquiring quests. And the Chinese always want to project their Nation as a nice Nation and so such things that happen in Australia won't happen there.

However, there is one catch - China will not allow such students to settle down as citizens, which is the basic aim of the low level skill acquiring students that go to Australia and Australia is happy to have cheap labour!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles