Protests in Karachi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Lahore

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Guys there used to be a funny gif in Failed pakistan thread. Come on fella start posting after every update.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Seems like many in Germany posing as pakistanis :lol:

Time to reveal myself
Berathar I'm actually a ISI agent from Pakitan currently posting this from Islamabad.
@Dovah can confirm this
This is all just propaganda I am comfortably sitting here. Just went to market a few hours ago to buy some Condom(family planning is very important) and goat Lingerines.
Me and my newly wed habibi goat are watching news on TV nothing extraordinary here.
Love from Pakistan.

Ariss

Country flag
Live TV working here:

http://hamariweb.com/pakistan-tv-channels/express_news.aspx

Good time for surgical strike 2. It won't unite all of Porkistan against us because ISPR will again deny any such thing happened. The point of acting now is that their resources will be under pressure and otherwise occupied - perfect time.
Nothing should be done at this moment except for covert support with money and ideology.

Later when situation gets worse, we should take out their nuclear weapons and launch capabilities, giving the reason that it may fall into radical hands.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Protesters attack Law Minister Zahid Hamid's residence in Sialkot
Dawn.com | Abid Hussain MehdiUpdated November 25, 2017

PML-N MNA Javed Latif was attacked by protesters in Sheikhupura. — Screengrab

Law Minister Zahid Hamid's residence in Sialkot was attacked by supporters of Tehreek-i-Labaik and other religious parties, DawnNews reported on Saturday.

Explore: Islamabad operation 'suspended' as thousands of violent protesters take over streets

The attackers, that were more than 100 in number, vandalised and pelted stones at Hamid's house that is situated in Pasrur near Sialkot. Only a dozen security guards were posted at the house, many of whom were injured in the attack, following which additional security forces were summoned.

The police have arrested more than a dozen protesters that were allegedly involved in the attack.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Fat pig releases message on protest:

No guess as to which side he is on. Hard to figure out 100% of what he's saying in that mongrel language. But of course he's pointing to "outside actors" conspiring against the state.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles