Presenting Top 10 Most Inspiring Quotes from Gandhi

Varahamihira

Country flag
And how do you think would have happened? You do realise that there was no internet to by pass the media elites at that time right?
At that time Hindu leaning politicians were many in Congress too.By 1960's they would've come in power.
For more than 1000 years the narrative is against Hindus and any misadventure will cost us heavily,like Gandhi's assassination did to us.Even now the media around the world is against Hindu narrative.
Only solution is to make them irrelevant.
We are lucky we have social media or else many of us would've hated ourselves and our culture and many of them even now do hate their own Hindu culture.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
At that time Hindu leaning politicians were many in Congress too.By 1960's they would've come in power.
For more than 1000 years the narrative is against Hindus and any misadventure will cost us heavily,like Gandhi's assassination did to us.Even now the media around the world is against Hindu narrative.
Only solution is to make them irrelevant.
We are lucky we have social media or else many of us would've hated ourselves and our culture and many of them even now do hate their own Hindu culture.
I am pretty sure those Hindu leaning politicans could have done jack against the Nehru Gandhi cabal. I am still not convinced that Hindu morons would have been any way different. They would still have been the pathetic self hating losers they are. So what godse did was only logical. And as someone already pointed out, nothing would have stopped that gandhi from selling Kashmir to Pakis.

Varahamihira

Country flag
I am pretty sure those Hindu leaning politicans could have done jack against the Nehru Gandhi cabal. I am still not convinced that Hindu morons would have been any way different. They would still have been the pathetic self hating losers they are. So what godse did was only logical. And as someone already pointed out, nothing would have stopped that gandhi from selling Kashmir to Pakis.
Ok bhai let's leave it here.We can only speculate what would've or not have happened.

rockey 71

Do you know the difference between a Murderer and a Terrorists?

Equal equal wont work with Hindus.

Some people can not understand Gandhi, they can only understand Jinnah the first beggar.
You forgot Netaji. What about him? And why are you haunted by Jinnah's ghost?

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
the congress of those times did indeed have some very nationalist(ic) leaders, one of them notably that I can recall being Shri Mahavir Tyagi (his stand on the 'cow protection bill' and reply to Nehru's silly comment on Aksai Chin are famous); however, Nehru being the 'student' of Gandhi was adept at blackmailing & taking entire party hostage to his whims (Sardar knew well as he himself was a sufferer of that) and since most of the members were as smitten by Nehru ("what if Nehru resigns? where shall we go? what would happen to the nation? no Nehru, no congress, no nation! boohoohoo") as their modern counterparts are now by his descendants, people like Shri Tyagi could never have their way! :mad2:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
You forgot Netaji. What about him? And why are you haunted by Jinnah's ghost?
You need to understand the definition of the Terrorist before posting. One who uses violence to cause "terror" for legal-illegal aims is a terrorist, Nathuram Godse was not a terrorist but a Murderer. Period.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles