PM Modi on surprise visit to Pakistan today

Adux

Country flag
What is 'WE' in your sentence ..................Regarding talks even US talks with Talibans &ISIS leaders (check some photo op's too) forget talking US directly FUNDS them!! :p

FYI 'Masterstroke' is he avoided all Media/So-called Anal-yists/Jihad ki asha filth etc completely.
Obama is talking to Taliban eh, or some mid level employee of the state department. What did he achieve by not including the media which could have offset what he lost by talking to Pakistan, a principled position when it comes to terrorism and bigotry. Cant believe your love of Modi, is more important than Love of India

I_PLAY_BAD

This "Birthday Diplomacy" can be termed success or failure only after assessing how Pakistan is responding.
But Mr. Modi must shake one hand with Pakistan while holding a gun on the other hand. If at all there is a threat or attack an immediate shot becomes necessary. As far as Pakistan is only shaking hands the gun must not be moved.

I_PLAY_BAD

@Adux I can understand the RW getting outraged, but what are you outraged about filth? Bjp , RSS and namo are all true secularists like you want and are doing truly secularistic things . you whining here is like a prostitute whining about chastity.

But then again you are a hypocritical turd asked @asingh10 to not work in USA when you yourself was sucking britshit cocks for three years in Glasgow. Fuck off turd. Spare us your bullshit
Calm down man. He is not worth your time. Pimps like him doesn't deserve a response.

airtel

Country flag
we are building two gas pipelines 1 from Iran to pakistaan to INDIA , and second from turkmenistaan to afgaanistaan to pakistaan to India <<<<<<<<< this is the main reason why modi is kissing their ass .

I_PLAY_BAD

I don't know what Modi is up to.
India should invest a lot of money to destabilize Pakistan which Pakistan cannot even dream of matching.
Beggars must die beggars.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Ha Ha Ha... I'm enjoying the opposition's hypocrisy on this meeting. I'm sure without consulting Ajit Doval, Modi would not have taken this step. He knows the pulse of Pak better than any of us. Something internally is going on as this visit was not some random stand by, it must be a preplanned at least from Indian side.
Doval is no god either.

Keep dreaming that this visit was something big! Your Modi is just becoming spineless ABV.

Guys get your popcorn before Modi does an epic fail in 2019.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I really donot understand why does all those intellectuals considere sane RW ingers on tiwtters?FB as morons/Atleast of pakistan we are more correct then them.they all are pro-tals while we are all for not talk at all

I mean why should we talk

We have seen what happened to MMS-Murrrad 4 point deal when musraaf left presedntship of pak .His army chief kalyani threw out deal ..

What gurantess is that no other cheif of pak army wont repeat this

PAK army are really buying time to start there terror part2 start agin in J&K and other parts of india

Cann`t understand why can`t any indian Foregin ministry or NSA can see game..

PS : Even stupidity is that most RW(whom i am following on tiwettr) are now supporting this gov talks.Just thinking how would this people defend when thers is sudden terrorist-attack
They were earlier butthurt because they were not liked as much by the establishment as Barkha.

Now since Modi shunted out NDTV as they had no clue about the meeting, most of these erstwhile journalists are going gaga over it. Why? Because Modi has taken diplomacy away from track thoo type of journalists. So now all these journalists are equal!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Seems like the entire RW is sold out: http://swarajyamag.com/politics/modis-lahore-trip-good-move-but-keep-the-powder-dry/

First, Modi is now driving Pakistan policy directly and he is convinced that talks are vital even if they don’t always yield anything concrete. He is right on this. Not talking is not an option – it only makes the world more anxious what two nuclear powers are upto, and increases the possibility of unexpected descent into conflict.

Second, given the secrecy involved in the visit, it is clear that the government will conduct its major diplomatic moves away from the glare of publicity. This is sensible as important negotiations cannot be allowed to be sabotaged by media buildup and controversy. The Congress carping about the PM’s sudden visit is just that – carping without cause.

Third, the government sees that there is a small constituency in Pakistan for peace, even while acknowledging that elements in the Pakistan army, the ISI and the terrorist groups will continue to queer the pitch. In fact, just as Atal Behari Vajpayee’s Lahore bus trip ended in Kargil, Modi’s Lahore trip too will surely bring forth the spoilers. But this time the government may be ready for it, and not give the generals and jihadis reason to celebrate another deterioration in Indo-Pak ties.

Fourth, with Ajit Doval as NSA and Modi as PM, the focus on talks will actually be more realistic in terms of expectations. Issues like trade and visas could move forward, but expecting deals on Siachen or LOC will be tougher. On the ground, though, they should know that India always has to keep the powder dry and not lower its guard.

Fifth, we have to have an SOP for dealing with likely disruptions. A terror attack, more firing on the LOC, provocative statements from the Pakistan army, and a deliberate effort to stoke trouble in the Kashmir Valley should be expected. Instead of breaking off talks, we should immediately send someone to Islamabad for talks to convey our concerns and condemnation. We can also plan our own counter-measures whenever terror strikes – as it surely will. The Lashkar-e-Toiba and Jaish-e-Mohammad are not going to like any prospect of India and Pakistan even attempting to solve some of their problems.

Sixth, a key domestic factor propelling Modi towards talks is Jammu & Kashmir, where the BJP is in partnership with the PDP. Any improvement in ties with Pakistan will help the coalition become stronger.

###################################################

Have not read a single negative article by anyone. Please post if you find any.

These are the same guys who were felicitating traitors in Ideas of India Conclave a month ago.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Before talking recognize your enemy.Our/India's enemy is not Paki people India's enemy is Jihadi groups who funded and trained by ISI,is subset of Porki Army.

why I said it is Masterstroke!.

There are two power groups in Pakistan
1.Powerful army/ISI 2.Politicians

US directly funds/supplies weapons to Paki army and support Democracy (Paki govt).Means US plays both sides of the coin as per their wish.

In these two groups India must support and strengthen one group i.e Democracy/Nawaz.

PS Don't lecture me Pakistan is nawaz/kargil/nukes etc etc I hate every muzz in the world and want to bomb them all.:p
Lo kallo baat.

Now we should change track since all fanboys of Modi seems have got the fever of the very people they used to criticise? WKK much? Now suddenly we should start helping build 'democracy' in Pakistan and help the 'innocent people' differentiating from 'jehadis'?

I will be keenly watching the development, as will many many people who had voted this man to power, believing he would be positive development for this nation. He has been doing much too many chest thumping and the thumps don't echo in either domestic or international arena. Three washed out parliament sessions and he still goes on chest thumping?

If he thinks he can win over the shoulders of the people who cannot see negative in him, he is sooo wrong.

Actually, I have come to have doubt if any BJP politician is fit to have rule of whole of the nation. They seem to do a botch up job.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I don't know why people are so surprised by this. Modi is a typical hindu - aggressive while dealing with own people (like gujarat) but spineless while dealing with strong nations. This has been hindu history for a long time now.
Doval is no god either.

Keep dreaming that this visit was something big! Your Modi is just becoming spineless ABV.

Guys get your popcorn before Modi does an epic fail in 2019.

dealing with a Jehadi nation requires brain and cleverness. You cannot destroy a Jehadi, (already destroyed) to win over a Jehadi is only possible through psychological and ideological warfare and speaking business with them.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
dealing with a Jehadi nation requires brain and cleverness. You cannot destroy a Jehadi, (already destroyed) to win over a Jehadi is only possible through psychological and ideological warfare and speaking business with them.
Dealing with Jihadis need an iron fist. Go and spread love with your gf. We are done here with your BS.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Lo kallo baat.

Now we should change track since all fanboys of Modi seems have got the fever of the very people they used to criticise? WKK much? Now suddenly we should start helping build 'democracy' in Pakistan and help the 'innocent people' differentiating from 'jehadis'?

I will be keenly watching the development, as will many many people who had voted this man to power, believing he would be positive development for this nation. He has been doing much too many chest thumping and the thumps don't echo in either domestic or international arena. Three washed out parliament sessions and he still goes on chest thumping?

If he thinks he can win over the shoulders of the people who cannot see negative in him, he is sooo wrong.

Actually, I have come to have doubt if any BJP politician is fit to have rule of whole of the nation. They seem to do a botch up job.
You can also see it as a clever ploy to deflect attention from washed out winter session. Now the Barkhas are much happy to discuss Pak rather than thread-bare failure of BJP govt. in passing a single worthwhile law. Also, it takes away the heat from AJ for a while.

I see it as a total diversionary tactic. If that is the case and nothing has changed on ground, then I am still ok. But I would not be surprised if Modi is going ABV way or Advani way to claim Jinnah a secular. His speech in Afghan Parliament already sounds pathetic.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Dealing with Jihadis need an iron fist. Go and spread love with your gf. We are done here with your BS.
Shias in that region are themselves victim of the so called Jehad. You lack knowledge about Pakistan, Middle East and Arab world.

PLease get yourself updated with some sense and knowledge.

The more important talk is, people sitting in North Block are more aware than you. And Know what to do. Making BS crap statements on defence forum which is not productive , well stop doing this.

What GOI did, they fooled the elements and kept the meeting undisclosed, to avoid elements like, Hafeez Sayed, Arab Wahabis, Chinese intelligence, US intelligence and MI6, which have great influence over Pakistani establishment.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/iron...inside-story-1259156?pfrom=home-lateststories

Jindal In Lahore On Same Day As PM Modi: The Inside Story

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's surprise 'stopover' in Lahore is widely being seen as a diplomatic coup and illustrative of how he is re-writing the rules of his Pakistan policy. But the Prime Minister was not the only Indian in Lahore on Christmas. The presence of steel baron Sajjan Jindal in Lahore on the exact same day has raised eyebrows. His role as an informal conduit between the two Prime Ministers over the past year was first scooped and reported by NDTV's Barkha Dutt in her book This Unquiet Land.

With Mr Jindal surfacing in Lahore on the same day as the Prime Minister - he says he was there to attend Mr Sharif's grand daughter's wedding and wish him for his birthday - the opposition Congress has reacted to the NDTV story, with its leader Anand Sharma claiming that the government must answer whether "private business interests are being put ahead of national interest." The government has denied that Mr Jindal has any role in the back channel talks between the two countries.

Mr Sharif's family has long been in the steel production business as well, with his son running a group ironically called "Ittefaq" (coincidence). In this extract from This Unquiet Land Barkha Dutt gives you the inside story of Sajjan Jindal's role, how he came to enjoy the confidence of both Prime Ministers and how he set up a covert and long meeting between PM Modi and Nawaz Sharif in Nepal during the SAARC summit of 2014, when the media wrongly believed the two leaders were frostily ignoring each other.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Flames coming out of his(Hafeez Syed) arse ... this was expected as Nawaz govt by passed the Lord of Jehad and invited modi :p

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Arse burnt media in Pak :p

he said '' modi ko chupp ke milna parha''

BC when aircraft entered Pak airspace for landing, every one would have came to know. When RAW and ISI were itself involved in organising meeting.. toh kon kya karlega bc??

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Shias in that region are themselves victim of the so called Jehad. You lack knowledge about Pakistan, Middle East and Arab world.

PLease get yourself updated with some sense and knowledge.

The more important talk is, people sitting in North Block are more aware than you. And Know what to do. Making BS crap statements on defence forum which is not productive , well stop doing this.

What GOI did, they fooled the elements and kept the meeting undisclosed, to avoid elements like, Hafeez Sayed, Arab Wahabis, Chinese intelligence, US intelligence and MI6, which have great influence over Pakistani establishment.
Look mate. You might get orgasm every time you read about Doval, but seriously we don't like to buy BS.

Strong Paki economy just means more money for Jihadis. India should try in every way to sabotage their economic well-being.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles