PDF fast becoming a China bashing platform

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Yes sirji I know that, busy in their life.
But do PRC will let itself go? not seeing it happen.
I personally don’t think our relationship is a lost cause with PRC.. someday when the economic benefits of siding with India outweighs siding with terrorist Pakistan.. they will side with us.

For now though.. they see us as a threat for their domination of Asia/world economy. After all, we are the only ones who can compete with them in Asia.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
For now though.. they see us as a threat for their domination of Asia/world economy.
Yes sirji, ain't letting global domination and Chinese dream happen for them. :devil:
India was always in top of economy from maurya time to thousand ad.
So, we are going to be there.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have to differentiate between the Chinese people and the PRC government.

PRC government is playing geopolitical games and such is siding with Pakistan, but the people of China have no cultural hate of India.
Both countries are playing geopolitical games, peoples of both countries don't hate each other meaning the game is just a game,it's not that bad, India ranks very low in our hate list,most young Chinese don't know China fought a war with India before and only thing they care is their rich and quirky culture and food.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I honestly don't see any solution for our borders disputes other than you have what's aleady yours and we have what's already ours.
Nah, you have huge land dude.
What's with that territory? You are stopping mine royal enfield that is MORE PATRIOTIC than me to go there.
You also already crossed the second line by entering into that shit hole name POK which we considered our territory.
And then their shaksgam valley too, which pakis gave to you.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nah, you have huge land dude.
What's with that territory? You are stopping mine royal enfield that is MORE PATRIOTIC than me to go there.
You also already crossed the second line by entering into that shit hole name POK.
Concession for territory will bring down the Chinese government, the same is also true for Indian government, that's why I say I can't see any other solutions beside you have what's already yours and we have what's already ours.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I personally don’t think our relationship is a lost cause with PRC.. someday when the economic benefits of siding with India outweighs siding with terrorist Pakistan.. they will side with us.

For now though.. they see us as a threat for their domination of Asia/world economy. After all, we are the only ones who can compete with them in Asia.
I think China wants an economically strong India, that's good for China cause we want big markets and wealthy consumers, India can be a good alternative market replacing US in the future;

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I honestly don't see any solution for our borders disputes other than you have what's aleady yours and we have what's already ours.
Here's the thing.

India and China together used to control 50% of global GDP before colonial times. We can make it happen again. We can divide the world between us and rule over our parts, but only if we aren't kept busy by foreign powers. Europe, America are short lived empires. The Asian sun is eternal.

Stop feeding our enemies and we will have no cause to feed yours.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Here's the thing.

India and China together used to control 50% of global GDP before colonial times. We can make it happen again. We can divide the world between us and rule over our parts, but only if we aren't kept busy by foreign powers. Europe, America are short lived empires. The Asian sun is eternal.

Stop feeding our enemies and we will have no cause to feed yours.
China is also tired to see ups and downs of the relations between China and India, but still, we have no fundemental conflict, everything is managable in our relations.

India, China Should Break ''Strange Circle'' Of Ups And Downs: Beijing
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ndi...-and-downs-in-relations-says-minister-2141370

sorcerer

Country flag
Thats not the way of healthy relatioship

Healthy relationship is in talking..disputing and settling it across the table.
hope the NSA level talks on boundary between china and India become fruitful and respect each other sovereignty.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Anything on PDF shouldn't concern us,we all know why there is a paki-han nexus,cheen will continue to nurture bakis with military & economic aid for decades to come,should remember that missile technology as well as radar technology with pakistan,all is bestowed by cheen not the west,our aim is to deter china in the region as well as in the Indo-Pacific with like minded allies like France,US,Japan & Australia,should continue to give the han back in the same language & keep reminding that we hadn't forgotten the treachery

TejasMK3

Country flag
Anyone with a sane mind can see that China might be the only neighor that Pakistan doesn't have to put resources to defend, if their so called "THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF EAST TURKESTAN" (Xinjiang) becomes an independent country, what will it get Pakistan, maybe another Muslim Afghanistan which Pakistan has to deal with and their only supply route will be cut off and it will be surrounded by hostile nations, can't they just see this simple fact, they should be the last country which wants to see an independent Xinjiang, really don't know how their mind works.
Oh Pakistan would love another war torn afghan like country, It's called strategic depth ;)

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh Pakistan would love another war torn afghan like country, It's called strategic depth ;)
From my interaction with many of them, A lot of Muslims believe in Muslim solidarity and non Muslims are uncivilized and unenlightened, but check the ground reality one can easily see that in many cases the worst enemy of a Muslim is another Muslim. KSA, Iran, Turkey, Syria...

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Come and try to cut our throat and see whose throat will be cut, anti terrorism in Xinjiang had long gone high tech, cameras cover every inch of the street, facial recognition tech can pinpoint your location in a matter of minutes, and armed drones will be over your head soon after if you want to commit a crime.
Can you guys give us a discount on that stuff? Need to wipe out some muzzies here having a chimpout!

sorcerer

Country flag
From my interaction with many of them, A lot of Muslims believe in Muslim solidarity and non Muslims are uncivilized and unenlightened, but check the ground reality one can easily see that in many cases the worst enemy of a Muslim is another Muslim. KSA, Iran, Turkey, Syria...
You are Absolutely right and to the point

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Stop entertaining this chinaman guys. He is replying to selective posts and doing targeted propaganda. Same old backstabbing cheeni technique "hindu cheeni bhai bhai".
This chinaman is a snake and he is probably here to do propaganda for CCP.
Don't let this chinaman earn his 50cents.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These are some of the China bashing posts from just one thread today in PDF, they openly advocate "THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF EAST TURKESTAN" (Xinjiang), say China the biggest threat to Islam, one step away from crying for an open jihad on China. A mod mass banned Chinese PDFers trying to defend China. Maybe in the future only Muslims are allowed in PDF and hatred against China is rising very fast, it's like a disease.

I don't think pork forum has such importance to be worthy of discussing here. Please don't post anymore garbage from there on this forum

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Re: PDF fast becoming a China bashing platform
These are some of the China bashing posts from just one thread today in PDF, they openly advocate "THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF EAST TURKESTAN" (Xinjiang), say China the biggest threat to Islam, one step away from crying for an open jihad on China. A mod mass banned Chinese PDFers trying to defend China. Maybe in the future only Muslims are allowed in PDF and hatred against China is rising very fast, it's like a disease.

Go through the entire forum. Still, no else sucks on China like them!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles